Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
qRFchj.png

Overview:
Saddle up for Smut Rodeo Saga, the thrilling dating sim where you'll rope love, solve mysteries, and ride the wild waves of life. Unravel the vanishing act of your enigmatic uncle while juggling college, cash, and finding that perfect date. Saddle up, partner, and let the saga begin!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: cageygames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

hiker_nude_5.png TK1b6l.png mall_peephole_24.png LEa6jy.png baily_scene1_11.png vK3xBs.png hEGv3m.png q4jl2B.png
uXHJN5.png YDWGn6.png 24UTe9.png +b1O1D.png PNMKFi.png fcNzZi.png L2usEq.png JDQ_mx.gif

Last edited:

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I hope you enjoy the game, I know that many of you don't like AI CG, but give the story a chance at least before criticizing the game... and if you will do it anyway and don't care, I am ready bring it on!
ade95c443e3755d49ae3c5f47ed72ab95fee4974191713bc942d7230fae3189e.jpg

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The art here is even STRONGER than your regular AI. :oops::LOL:

Even though AI can create content much faster than people, which is probably the biggest benefit, these images are extremely far from replacing the human hand. They're lacking in crucial details and messed up basic features: extra fingers/legs, miss-matched eyes, a whole row of teeth inlaid into a smile, among many other issues.

THX for sharing Zemax...

Last edited:

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
It looks tragic.... they don't even know how to make renders, why do we need to watch this on our forum :FacePalm:
Hmmm nah You don't need to.. that's why i put AI CG TAG To make you know that this game contains it and you can go and see another game but unfortunately you guys like to comment on what you don't like for some reason:KEK:

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
Both of you have some good points. Yeah, technically the games shouldn't be uploaded based on if they are "good", as it is subjective and a game deemed "bad" might get otherwise overlooked - while it might deserve a spot here for sure.

That being said, the number of games constantly goes up, it is starting to get harder and harder to keep track of them. AI art is extremely easy to do. GOOD AI art is not. And speaking from experience, this art is trash. Current models are very much capable of generating very good pictures given the time and effort. There needs to be a cut-off entry point somewhere, because otherwise 90% of the forum traffic will be some hastily generated AI art of eldritich abominations thrown into RenPy with narrative written by ChatGPT in like a year or so. Come on guys, let's have some standards.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The art here is even STRONGER than your regular AI. :oops::LOL:

Even though AI can create content much faster than people, which is probably the biggest benefit, these images are extremely far from replacing the human hand. They're lacking in crucial details and messed up basic features: extra fingers/legs, miss-matched eyes, a whole row of teeth inlaid into a smile, among many other issues.

THX for sharing Zemax...
Heh yeah i know my friend But what can i say Some people like to take things easily, I think, Thank you for your constructive comment and not just an expression of how much you are upset with AI CG Like most people:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tyrchon and rKnight