RPGM - Completed - SNEAK IN DESPERADA [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

Ankoku is the king of hgames, imo. This classic is AWESOME! The gameplay is an engaging turn-based rpg, but the CGIs, MAN. You get everything, Every single kink known to men (or at least most of them). This game is not for the weak.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

really extremely grindy. the fights are slow and tedious, the beginning is ultra hard. and the reward is meh. you have to kill like 1000enemies. if you have bad resource management then you can just die and either gameover or a fun little H-sequence.

the game could be very fun. this game could easily be 4 or 5 but it's just not fun to play. it's extremely boring having to fight so many battles, in all doing same combos and resources management (main character can heal and regen back her mana. others cannot... plus main character can rescue others from restrain, others cannot. )

some bugs in game.

i think this was the first game of the dev. so the game feels very unfinished. even though in places it's funny and hot, it's really not worth the grind. just download a full save.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

M.Ed

Great game if you are into: submission, humiliation, degradation, BDSM, slave, prostition, rape, bukkake

It is really a depraved game, and if you like it I recommend the other games of of this maker on the site.

- Pro:
    - Lot of different scenes
    - Well drawn
    - Suicide potions to auto loose for scenes
    - Getting caught repeatedly gets you different scenes and eventually a bad ending with scene
    - Has a nice perverted atmosphere where you battle the whole game against organisations that seeks to enlave/prostitute women, and become victim of that yourself
    - The battles aren't too bad
    - Good english

- Con:
    - You get three female companions, two of which look very young/loli, which I don't like. The redhead though is mature and very sexy
    - Censored
    - A LOT of fights (as in most JRPGM's)
    - You need to loose a lot to get all different scenes (but suicide potions help with this)
    - A few scat/ urination scenes

The maker of this game specializes in the mentioned themes, if you are into hard core submission and humilitation, he is your guy
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

So I actually finished the game and can literally see why people would give up very early on. Its tedious as hell but all the good stuff happens later on in the game if you stick to it. This is a long list of pros and cons with some spoilers.

Pros:
    • The gameplay is rather difficult but balances out once you have a party of 3.
    • The artwork is good at least for me.
    • The game’s warning for brutally/guro does in fact come into play the farther into the game you go. Early game is very generic hentai scenario with just infiltrating a yakuza base into the sex shop. But afterwards, when the supernatural starts taking effect, you start seeing decapitated heads, corpses and bones of NPCs around the map along with ominous music.
    • The game is very good at setting the dark tone as a result. The final area is just bafflling in comparison simply because of how light-natured it was at the beginning.
    • 6-7 hour game assuming you don’t drop it due to the difficulty at the beginning.
    • There is only one actual loli in the group (Momoka who is stated to be a kid multiple times). Saori is just a petite woman and Mami is in high school. I mean, this doesn’t make it better obviously since none of the girls are at the age of consent. -_- It makes the scenes more gruesome
    • The game has more intense kinks as you go on. Guro, scat and bestiality are the three main ones with some brutality. The game wasn’t afraid to have an execution scene either.
    • The story branches into two scenarios depending if you beat the devil or not. He’s not an easy boss but he also doesn’t have any hentai attacks for whatever reason.
    • Every time you get hit by a hentai attack, you are left with an item that you can sell to make money. Money is precious in this game but if you let yourself get hit by hentai attacks (which I did given how Saori is useless), it's easy to rack up the money.
    • The inn is in the sex shop with the weird old man and it costs 1000 to heal the party.
    • Momoka and Saori have an MP heal item without having to resort to items.
    • If you want to lose without wasting time, there is a poison medicine allowing you to see the scene.
    • When you beat the game, you do in fact get the option to see all the hentai scenes (and the two endings). The only thing you can’t see are the hentai attacks. The final area conveniently has every hentai attack animation for you to see (mating press, anal hook, brutal big dick rape, tentacle rape, and dog mating).
    • If you grind, all three characters will get an attack that hits all opponents thus making it easy to blaze through late game.
    • Late game is easier due to demon AIs not having the power to strip the girls of their clothes. The hentai attacks only happen if they are naked or are wearing “exposed” clothes. These demons can only be successful when they do enough damage to actually tear the clothes but not force it off like the human enemies do early game. The devs tried to fix this by adding a brain enemy that can hypnotize the girls to take their clothes off but I feel this is wasted given the brain AI is ironically not that smart. The police AI are ironically the smartest since they will target the girl who is more vulnerable than the others.
    • Game has 7/8 areas (the yakuza base, the sex shop, the tentacle dimension, the underground sex ring, which later turns into an orc eating den, the prison, and then you return back to the prologue section before going to the Japanese temple as the final area.)
    • There is some humor in this game to try and lighten the mood as well as some heartwarming moments (although this is more in the scenario where you lose to the devil before the final area.)
    Cons:
    • Early game is significantly more difficult. You start out with Momoka and she is outnumbered often. Even if it’s a small gap to get to Saori, the vass amount of enemies make it difficult. Early game enemies when teaching you how to play the game will constantly strip and assault Momoka leading to an early game over. Saori joining doesn’t make it easier because of how fragile she is in comparison and the enemies still prioritize stripping than attacking. Once Mami joins, it gets easier.
    • The characters are not equal in the slightest gameplay wise. Momoka is the most important party member you must keep alive and invest time into because she can heal, do a lot of damage to enemies and is the only one of the 3 party members to be able to rescue the other two during the hentai attacks. This is a huge flaw simply because the other 2 should be able to have the same command.
    • Pertaining to the above, Saori gets worse as the game goes on. To do more damage, you need to buy an upgrade for her gun but the prices are too steep thus she will be doing the least amount of damages while being fragile. She’s also not that fast so she’s just deadweight. Mami in comparison starts off weak but gets stronger with each level (as it should) so she’s at least able to tank and dish out damage.
    • The game constantly does the point of no return without warning you so if you miss an item, you have no chance of getting that item unless you start the game again. This is pertaining to the 20 panty hunt quest. I missed one (number 10) and I’m just staring at the screen in absolute annoyance.
    • The underground sex ring (the maid area) suddenly lags for no reason whatsoever. It might be due to having too many characters on the screen at one time, but it's super slow that it's easy to bump into NPCs until you enter the door. Said area doesn’t even have that many enemies so missing the maid hentai scenes is highly likely.
    • The game is rather punishing in the same underground area after you beat the boss. It turns into an orc cave. Not only do you have to deal with lag, but should you get captured, the game is very punishing. If you pick the option to kill the slave trader to save Saori but die, the orcs will swarm you if you try to save her thus it's very easy to get a gameover. If you fail 3 times in this area, it just gives you big red letters and you gotta start over. This was painful for me who didn’t rely on healing items up until this point.
    • The game splits off at the very end depending on if you beat the second to final boss. As a result, the story actually splits and you’re left out of information for the lore. Losing to the demon gives you a sudden reveal about certain information leading to a more satisfying ending while actually beating the boss leads to a less satisfying ending simply because the final boss changes. (You fight the devil as the final boss if you lose against him before and you fight the yakuza leader you were chasing the whole game if you beat the devil).
    • Some of the game over scenarios are not as fleshed out as it should be. The orc area had no hentai scenes and just ended. The farther into the game you go, the less time it takes. Early gameovers are rather long in comparison.
    • Some areas in the game are wasted. There is no reason to go to the homeless area in area 1 and exist to rack up EXP.
    • Sidequests are rather pointless in some scenarios simply because you get nothing in return. Return a loss item to a noble woman? Get nothing. Give a final letter from a dying woman to her lover? Nothing but the option to kill him for being a dick.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

EddyGordo

Could've been a decent game with proper execution, I guess the devs don't play games ...
    I just wish I'd get my 2 hours back, the art is bad, and the gameplay is tedious af.
    I already played some "bad" games before, but this is even worse than that.
    Just skip it honestly, if you really want something good with combat rape, check out ahriman's' games.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

This game is soo boring, the scenes are the same and the enemys are the same with recolor, the history is weeb shit and loli protagonist, I like games with rape combat and I think that kind of combat cool, but put more scenes for the rape, not the same fucking thing for all enemys. 3/10 game
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Fake Count

The gameplay was pretty tedious and I got bored of it super quickly so I looked at the CGs. There is a good amount of pee unfortunately, but there were only 3 CGs with scat and they all looked like game over CGs. This didn't really affect my rating, but it is a tag that can be a deal breaker for people.

Honestly was pretty excited when I saw this as it looked similar to another more well known game with h-attacks and the like, but there is a very limited amount of in combat h-attacks and I thought some scenes made the MC look like an inflated kid with lots of baby fat + boobs. Which was instant no-boner. Looking at the CGs implies all the playable characters are students which . . . yeah. And only 1 looks like high schooler age. Some enemies literally refer to the MC as a kid.

If the art wasn't on the edge for me, the controls didn't suck (no CTRL for skip, no lock sprint, no options at all), and there was a greater variety of h-attacks, this game would be good at least. If combat wasn't so slow and clothing management was feasible, it would only help.

But since the game has long been completed, I have no hope for any meaningful changes.