Seeking so 3d games with elfs and fairys?

Dec 27, 2019
No Rpgm, please, their just too grindy and very few have decently animated sex scenes, that and rpgm art generally sucks and is censored.
please if i can avoid censorship, or at least have a patch for it
i like games that have animated sex scenes, please can it not just be a couple of pictures it switches between
NO NTR, not a fan of other guys fucking my girl

ive played a few games with fairys and elves and other mystical girls like

[VN] - [Ren'Py] A House In The Rift [v0.4.0 Public] [Zanith] | F95zone also really good but still early in developement
(1) [VN] - [Ren'Py] Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.4.2] [ArcGames] | F95zone this is nice too, good scenes and everything, even updates every week or 2, has lots of support and basically his job
[Unity] Love of Magic [v0.2.14] [Droid Productions] | F95zone , i really liked the half fae princess in this one
(3) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Onhold] Sylphia Island [v0.3a] [Glacerose] | F95zone was a favorite but basically got dropped
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Harem Hotel [v0.9.2] [Runey] | F95zone lin is one of my favorite elves, this game itself is pretty good, only sad part is that its got no sound at all

but yeah, i like the elf girls, breasts are nice but i generally prefere them on the petite side, tabboo things arent an issue for me, and these generally have to have one of 3 things, either really good art, really good sex scenes, or voiced (but fuck censoring, all japaneses games are voiced but heavily pixilated its a real turn off)