VN - Others - Completed - So, I Hear You Like Sadistic Women [Final] [Pin Heal]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

In all honesty this game could have been better if not for the fact that its pointlessly long and drawn out with text and sex scenes, there is simply too much to this game, i got quickly burn out while playing it.
    Besides that the story is okay, heavily focusing on femdom with each girl having their own little style of going about dominating. Yet i just cant help but feel like all the girls in this game just simply blend into each other and end up losing their own personality.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: Final

First things first, this game is fucking dense, so much content even if it is mostly just text that prolong this game. The art style looks very old-school which is not my thing but its not a deal breaker. Finally the story is quite good, it does really lean onto femdom and humiliation, if those two are really not your thing, look the other way.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tsoda

The first femdom visual novel I tried (and one of the first erotic VN I tried too), almost 8 years ago
    There are surprisingly not so many (good) VN in the genre. It's usually way too soft, but that one does the job pretty well

The art is good, as often with japanese games. Really pro for that
    There are many sex scenes with various situations (of course always about femdom)
    Professional voices. It's in japanese, but really a good point
    You got many choices with different scenarios each times, eploring various kinks I didn't know I had

So overall really good for me. If you love femdom, don't hesitate
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I Hear You Like Sadistic Women is a long and detailed visual novel focused on the femdom sex fetish. The artwork is varied and gorgeous, with lots of cut-in images and branching choices. The voice acting is awesome, and works alongside the perfect sound design to create a great sense of immersion. Best of all, things are paced perfectly, with sex scenes always close by. This is currently the best femdom game on the market today!

I highly recommend this game to femdom fans across the globe!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Yxel

plus:
    - nice genre, good sound
    - ok translation

but there are real problems:
    - gigantic pixelization
    - why ass censorship? I thought it was only applied to gender members in jap
    - tons of text. I think it could be shorten by 90% without damage to plot. Should name it not VN but text based, lol xD