Others - Completed - Soakraiva [v1.00] [Metal Kokoro Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Nazzaroth

Made with godot which was a nice surprise.
    The not so nice one is starting out with terrible remapping. I KNOW how easy gamepad support/remapping is in godot. It is simply unacceptable to make a platformer in 2023 that does not support it.
    Even worse it is the worst kind of setup, where the gamepad kinda works but has hardcoded input ie. the B button always opens the menu. Which means external remapping tools also don't work.
    Please gamedevs, stop beeing lazy!

Otherwise the game would have been 2 stars.
    The graphics are ugly. And no i love pixel art games, but if you give 3 pixels for the boobs of the girl, thats just too little, or you need to rethink the whole gameplay so the art still makes sense (with high res closeups or something).

The actuall gameplay is average ok, though the level design is ranging on the pixel-perfect jump needed kinda range, which is not really my cup of tea.

But the worst offender is the year old trap all female protagonist games fall into. You will only see sex animations at game over. FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT!!!
    Why the hell am i playing a sex game? Definitly not for your riveting gameplay and amazing graphics. I am here for frecking sex, and nothing else. If your game forces me to restart each time i want to see a sex animation, then you are only wasting my time. Why even put them in, if your game litterally shows them only in the fail state. You know why it is called game over? BECAUSE THE GAME IS FUCKING OVER! YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO AIM FOR THE GAME OVER YOU IDIOT!

There have been so many better versions of this already out. Ranging from very close respawn place where it is not annoying, to the very expensive, each enemy has additional sex-grabbing attacks.
    So if you are too lazy or too dumb to not figure out any of these solutions then you should probably not make games. Or not sell them on frecking dlsite for money.

A waste of time, and a waste of 1's and 0's.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Soapdodger

Honestly from pure gameplay, this game is pretty fantastic and I had a lot of fun with it as a platformer. The later levels scale in difficulty quite hard and are pretty challenging to manage, but are not actually a requirement for content (Remember this!) All of the mechanics in this game feel very fluid and responsive, and the last ability you unlock is actually really fun to execute.

The hscenes are pretty good, if you like pixel art they're surprisingly well made for this kind of game from what I saw. There's also two sets of animations for each enemy one set is on defeat and the other is after curing the level they're in.

All in all would absolutely recommend if you like pixel art platformers. Would recommend normal difficulty, but the earlier levels are fairly easy. Hope to see more from this creator!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Teal Flower

After many tries I ended up getting pissed off and deleting it. Not worth it. I reached the end and during the very last jump I missed landing and fell to the starting of it that I had rushed through and I was at 0 HP so retrying wasn't an option. In the last areas trying to kill everything is just pointless, everything is placed carefully so you get lots of damage or die. Big guy that will hit you when getting too close and harass you from range with a bunch of balls tossed at you. Meanwhile "headless buffalo" rushing so you have to keep jumping but to make it "funnier" add a shield guy shooting at that height, that you can't afford to kill cuz you have the big guy coming at you. Complete that with a bunch of slimes and ceiling "birds" to prevent you from moving forward fast in case you wanted to escape. Plus the floor also is kept hot by those white things. Is this meant to be metroid or bullet hell? The rest of the game ranges from meh areas with nothing to decent challenge, but the red area is ridiculous while bosses are a joke. Even simply a way to block projectiles for a second would make it more enjoyable, as you still got tons of things coming at you.
    The very only thing I liked: no contact damage, you are only damaged by attacks or rushing enemies, that makes sense. The h pixel art is emm... well... nothing special, I ended trying to enjoy the gameplay instead.

Overall, if you like very hard games try it out. Go ahead and play in the "naked" difficulty, not allowing any hit. Doable till you reach that bullshit area.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

Pros:
    Freeplay.
    Female Protagonist.
    Changing movement keys is possible.

Cons:
    I have seen more pixels in 1980s games then here. Screen is also not possible to make full screen size. If you force it full screen nothing improves. Just more map is shown.

No idea what to do. There are crawling looking spaces that I have not managed to crawl through. There are 0 promts really.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

HobbitOk

Very good platformer.
    Controls are smooth and can be customized
    Nice H-scenes
    Decent variety of enemies, though bosses feel simple
    But the game get difficult after third boss
    Music sounds a bit quiet but other sounds are well done
    The idea of curing the ship rather than destroying it, is executed greatly
    Overall worth playing(y)