Archived [SoB] Anastasia

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Here is how do you get the key to her house. I have to check the code to figure it out.

Knock on her door during 18-19 until you see her in the kitchen and ask you to eat.

Go to her barbershop and visit her.

Knock on her door again to get the key.

Now you can follow the guide for the rest.

Reactions: Eoin and Lechek

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how can i see wake up event?
i did : after 0:00 exhausted in her room -> sleep -> woke up at 4 (too early) -> [might tweaked to exhausted again] went to sleep again [woke up at~8-9] -> scene triggered)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i didnot have any issue with that. try couple of extra times, and maybe cheat her stats higher?

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
i dont want to chaet her stats i use cheat only to control a little hours nothik other this not affect other think only anatasia cant start any progres ;d

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is it her husband? i dont remember having any issues with it i think so no clue what is your issue...maybe try to tweak pocker chain ... like to 8. and maybe make him a bigger debtor there (tweak debt numbers)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
aah...those games are quite unforgiving when u choose a wrong option... well in SoaB at least your have variables and event tweaks...but somewhere in bigkuyash it would cause more problems... more likely a replay

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Here is the code breakdown for her walkthru. So you dont have to keep trying for nothing.

============

Knock on her door during 18-19 until you see her in the kitchen and ask you to eat.

Go to her barbershop and visit her.

Knock on her door again to get the key.

At 12 Sunday, trigger playing poker with husband.

At 12 Sunday, enter house and play poker with husband til lose his wife to you. (Choose Love)

Next day at 18, Go to the front of the house to see her husband leaves in a taxi.

Go talk to Brick and ask Umar. To see brick, you need to wonder around city park after 24 and beat up gangs for 3 times in a row.(must be different days)

After getting the number, use your phone to call Umar.

Get 200k money then call Umar again to pay off her mortgage debt.

Go to her house, and she is fully unlocked.

Reactions: Eoin