Archived [SoB] Anastasia

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is the other route (where you make her pay with her body) in the game or is it just the love one atm?

travi1155

Jun 7, 2017
I dont understand step 8. After the taxi leaves and I talk to her I can't do anything else. Where is brick because ive checked everywhere

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
I dont understand step 8. After the taxi leaves and I talk to her I can't do anything else. Where is brick because ive checked everywhere
You need to open the brick, it opens after Katya passes.
he is at midnight to be in the park and up to 6 hours

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
i dont understand why but I cant play poker anymore on sunday after the time that ask 100 for play

nataba

Dec 30, 2017
How do I win at poker? is there a trick to it? a can I set the cheats for her to something?

ashstrt7

Jul 21, 2017
Which variable do I reset to trigger the poker scenes from the beginning again, because I probably screwed something up as the poker is no more available for me

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
The morning sex scene broke again after v0.25.
I can't trigger it anymore. Tested the QGen fix with SOB_25_CCE.qsp. Not sure what else to try.

*edit. Nevermind, turns out you have to wake up between 6 and 8 or it won't trigger.

Chorg

Jul 11, 2018
I did find Brick, I did ask about umare, where do I pay the debt? I can't find this umare anywhere.
Edit: NVM, I just found the contact UMAR at the end of my contact list on the phone, thank you :D
I have the same problem. Could anybody answer this question above?

Chorg

Jul 11, 2018
If you read the entire post you quoted you will have your answer.
In my opinion I wont cause I haven't but I have found the solution already. The MC's last textes can be clicked on the screen of the phone after the MC calls Umar

FrozenBear45

Nov 10, 2017
TO FIND BRICK:
Walk through the park at night and beat up on thugs (so go to the gym and work out/take self defense classes before doing this) after a few nights (4-5? perhaps more) Brick will appear and talk to you. After that go to the park at night (midnight-4am) and you should be able to talk to him then

Reactions: triver10
Aug 16, 2018
View attachment 188385
Anastasia Kharitonovna (real name: ) is our neighbor. The Antipov family lived next to us as much as I can remember. Mom was friends with Aunt Nastya and is friends to this day. Sometimes, when my mother drove on business trips, she left me and my sister with Anastasia. She lives with her husband. Aunt Nastya also has her hairdresser salon not far from home.​

Attention!
Nastya - the continuation of the love branch (Give her all the loot) - Available Only with 23 versions of the game!
1. After a lot of visits, she will give you the keys to the apartment.
2. Then I increased the attitude with compliments. (possibly not necessary)
3.After all I came to her on Sunday at 10 am her husband invites you to play poker.
4. Now every Sunday we play poker with him with high stakes every time.
5. On some day you will propose to play him on an aunt (Anastasia), first he refuses, but on the next game he will accept the offer.
6. When you win, just give all the money to your aunt (Anastasia) for nothing, so she will thank you.
7. The next day, I went to her at 18:00 in the evening you see the taxi leaving to go to her house, she tells about the fact that her husband lost the house.
8. Go to the brick and ask about umare.
9. Pay the debt and go to Anastasia
receive thanks.
Love the new giant picture. She's one of my favorites in the game, wish we could do more with her.