SoB Chinese mods

AG4LwiT97jthbcYN

Sep 2, 2022
Is no one working on compressing the Chinese mod? I tried to download it to do it by myself, but it stops after a few minutes. it's just a bad torrent.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is it possible that no one saved torrent file on their pc?
The torrent isn't seeded. I seeded it for 3 or 4 months before removing it and nobody else bothered to seed it.

If anyone does find a working version of the western mod, ping me.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
The torrent isn't seeded. I seeded it for 3 or 4 months before removing it and nobody else bothered to seed it.

If anyone does find a working version of the western mod, ping me.
The version you shared previously, still works. That is the v29 it weights 200gb

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
In fact this mod which replaces the original actresses with others is really only a little over 80 GB because over 100 GB from the original 200 GB of this western mod are completely unnecessary video clips which do not appear in the game anyway.

2PkEc6pAdpj-153b

Nov 22, 2022
there is one seed so I assume it's
xxdungeonxx
But I can not connect with him. If I manage to download a file somehow. I will edit it and make it smaller size, cause 200Gb it's just f up.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Over 110 GB of this "original" western mod is completely unnecessary and in no way used in this game video clips, so the mod after throwing out these completely unnecessary clips has about 83 GB.
At the moment I am sharing these 83 GB with our "master of torrents" RPDL so if he downloads them from me, he will probably make a torrent then and seed it on his server and share it here with everyone, so whoever is interested just let patiently wait for the torrent with this mod from him.

2PkEc6pAdpj-153b

Nov 22, 2022
Over 110 GB of this "original" western mod is completely unnecessary and in no way used in this game video clips, so the mod after throwing out these completely unnecessary clips has about 83 GB.
At the moment I am sharing these 83 GB with our "master of torrents" RPDL so if he downloads them from me, he will probably make a torrent then and seed it on his server and share it here with everyone, so whoever is interested just let patiently wait for the torrent with this mod from him.
That is great to hear, I will wait for that torrent instead. Also I noticed even videos that are used are very long, shortening them would maybe drop the size to 20-30Gb

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
That is great to hear, I will wait for that torrent instead. Also I noticed even videos that are used are very long, shortening them would maybe drop the size to 20-30Gb
Of course you are right because most of these clips are far too long and if someone took the time to cutting them, the size of this whole mod could decrease several times, but I personally have no intention of doing something like that.
For my part the only thing I did with this "original western mod" was to throw out those clips that are not used in the game at all because there are no such scenes in it, and additionally I also replaced the entire interface and some of the pictures that were in this original mod 200 GB in Chinese to the English interface, which of course I took from "[Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29".

Reactions: xoxo1001

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
there is one seed so I assume it's
xxdungeonxx
But I can not connect with him. If I manage to download a file somehow. I will edit it and make it smaller size, cause 200Gb it's just f up.
Its working but I need to turn off my pc from time to time, someone has been already downloading it, but at the pace its going its going to take weeks, like I said I dont have the storage so I probably take it down soon. Captura.PNG

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'll have an ~80gb torrent online in a few hours, you guys are the experts though so let me know if any changes need to be made. I'll make sure it's seeded permanently this time.

Thanks to Mario4don for saving the day.