Archived [SoB] Marina

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
In the update you can get past jealousy and sleep with both sisters in a decent threesome scene.

I had it occur by just keep trying to got to the apartment/hut several times and it started a talk it out scene which had bugged graphics but I could click past it.(may also need to proc marina interuptions a few times elsewhere do not know)

Afterwords you also get back dasha scenes and can redo the threesome.

Nugfug

Jun 6, 2017
Cheers mate, will give it a go.

Edit: Cool, few more interruptions then met in hall with boner. Thanks for the assist.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
In location home_antonina, line 55?? - if $data['события_марина_кончал_в_киску']>10: (>10000)

I use qgen 4.0.0 to edit the qsp file. I haven't used a Save Editor.

BE CAREFUL! The original conversation was about an earlier version of the game. I haven't played 20 or 21 yet!

Nov 30, 2017
In location home_antonina, line 55?? - if $data['события_марина_кончал_в_киску']>10: (>10000)

BE CAREFUL! The original conversation was about an earlier version of the game. I haven't played 20 or 21 yet!
Thank you very much! I'll try this method.

Hokan Asher

Jun 3, 2017

where to find the save file for this game, looked every where and cant find them

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
C:\Users\YOUR NAME HERE\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator. There will be folders for all of your Quest Navigator(awesomium) games, but be careful - saves are merely numbered 1 thru 6 (6 being the auto save).

A really smart guy here suggested to make an empty folder with a similar name, to help keep track of which games belong to which folder.

For example, my BK saves are in:
...NAME HERE\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\544d19673d03a392d1cdf5c3a0524204

and I have an empty folder right next to it called:
...NAME HERE\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\544d19673d03a BK 16

If this is your only game, it's not a problem. But I have 6 or 7 games, and 2 to 6 versions of each game, so the Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder tends to be hard to find the "right" save folder.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
The interruptions never seen to occur... I can have sex with both girls now, but nothing happens when I invite Dasha to my appartment. There is some correct event order that I must follow? Or just keep repeating the invitation until Marina comes?
Thx

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
1 month passed and she not called me my game version is 0.21

marina stats
depravity : modest
behavior :easily inspired
attitude : ready for everything

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
The interruptions never seen to occur... I can have sex with both girls now, but nothing happens when I invite Dasha to my appartment. There is some correct event order that I must follow? Or just keep repeating the invitation until Marina comes?
Thx
You ever figure out the answer to this?

LaSombraOscura

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 1915
About heroine.
Marina (aka ) is older than Dasha by a year, but it is much more open and at the same time scared of people. She does not eat meat and do not like those who eat it wildly. She is shy about her body, believing herself ugly in their family. In this field it has a lot of complexes and complete lack of experience in relationships.

Walkthrough:
  • You first meet her by entering Antonina's kitchen between 6:00 and 9:00 after fuck Antonina in her house.
  • After this keep visiting her in her house and in her work (shopping) to raise relationship. Continue corrupting her until she call you to meet in her house between 16:00 and 18:00.
  • After this point you will train her to not be shy. Make her strip every oportunity to raise relationship until she call you a second time. Now you will have the option for kissing.Continue corrupting her and eventually you will unlock blowjobs.
very very nice

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
In the update you can get past jealousy and sleep with both sisters in a decent threesome scene.

I had it occur by just keep trying to got to the apartment/hut several times and it started a talk it out scene which had bugged graphics but I could click past it.(may also need to proc marina interuptions a few times elsewhere do not know)

Afterwords you also get back dasha scenes and can redo the threesome.
Are there any new scenes for the sisters after the threesome? I'm playing a 0.21 version as I don't want to start over with 0.22 yet. If not, I'll move on to other women in the game.

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
Are there any new scenes for the sisters after the threesome? I'm playing a 0.21 version as I don't want to start over with 0.22 yet. If not, I'll move on to other women in the game.
From looking at the changelog, no new content for 0.22 for Marina

Reactions: Pt Data

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Where can I meet Marina? I already saw her in the Kitchen but cannot find her in the store. In wait 24 hours she is never there.

korko

May 30, 2017
İ have sex both sisters and mother but never encounter mother slaps marina ass in the kitchen.Sleep with mother,sex with her and go kitchen beetwen 8 to9 but that scene never happen. Tried a lots of time,am i missing somthing?Also Marina never let me do sex with dasha always interupt us.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
That only happens very early in Marina's path, like before you even start doing anything with her. In fact, I think that's the trigger event to kick her path off, so you must've cheated your way past that. It's a one-time event, so you aren't missing anything, really.