Ren'Py Socially Awkward [v0.28] [monchimuttVN]

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
why is this post dead?? this vn is wonderful, the arts are awesome , the character facal expression ,more importantly its free.
One thing downside its updates are pretty slow, but i ain't complaining since its free
Probably because the creator isn't the one running the thread. You either watch this one for "hurr durr update!" or you bookmark the dev's website.

I watch this thread because I leik teh furrehs, but for certain "rule 7 breaking" games, I watch their site / social media directly.

• Sad
Reactions: mnp1994

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
Probably because the creator isn't the one running the thread. You either watch this one for "hurr durr update!" or you bookmark the dev's website.

I watch this thread because I leik teh furrehs, but for certain "rule 7 breaking" games, I watch their site / social media directly.
man that's sad , wish there are more discussions in this thread , i didnt think i would like this vn more than i have

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
man that's sad , wish there are more discussions in this thread , i didnt think i would like this vn more than i have
VNs don't normally attract too many attentions, unless it's super good, or havin' some controversies.
Like, what would you even "discuss" about? The story? That'd be spoilers for many who'd rather avoid.
Not too mention this one is decent, but really nothing stands out.

If you really wanna express how much you appreciate this game, just write a reveiw.

AnHumanGuy

Jun 6, 2022
Version 0.28 is out on Patreon and links are on Kemono.party :

The game has had a break for a while now, but it is still updated.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SociallyAwkward-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
Absolutely hilarious and endearing, albeit short.
Loved how expressive the characters are.
Would look great as an interactive movie.