3D-Daz 3D-Mixed Sofia's Dark Desires Visual Novel with a twist

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Sofia Dark's Desires

sofia (4).jpg

Will be a visual novel / Renpy game that will have female protagnist, here are some examples of the artwork and some of story behind it, would you support me on patreon? would you join me on this journey. We are also trying to the push the limits of what's possible by developing our story in Daz and after enhancing with AI to make as photo realistic as possible.

My plan is to have the release done by Mid October (the Daz Images are done, the coding and the image enhacement needs to be finished),2nd release will be towards December (each release will have a min of sex scene and around mininum 100-150 images).

These images are drafts and will be perfected by the time of the release (there's might some small details missing or some parts of the images that might need improving,

I am posting to see how you react and is this a great idea?is it high quality (the images and the writting bellow). I plan a release cycle of 60-90 days max.

sofia (1).jpg

sofia (6).jpg

sofia (8).jpg

Eclipsed Desires

Beneath the radiant skies of California, in a world punctuated by high-end real estate and digital glamour, Sofia thrived. A powerhouse in the property market, she'd woo clients by day, guiding them through villas with views that took one's breath away. By night, she'd metamorphose into an influencer, setting the digital realm alight with her charisma.

Beside her, adding a dash of mystique to her contemporary aura, was Vlad. With years on Sofia, his Eastern European roots and tales from another time intrigued all. Their age gap was intentional, a deliberate dance of youthful exuberance meeting mature sophistication. While Sofia's energy captivated California's elite, Vlad's seasoned wisdom became her anchor, her clandestine allure.

As she controlled boardrooms and influenced online trends, behind the magnificent doors of their shared mansion, a different story unfolded. Here, age was more than just a number; it was a delicate balance, a game they both reveled in. A tale of a modern woman, with the world at her fingertips, yet drawn to the intoxicating allure of age-old passions and the depths they promised. Sofia's duality shone through — a woman commanding respect and control in the marketplace, yet seeking the opposite, the thrill of submission, in the shadowed corners of her personal realm.

Whispers of the Forbidden

As the days turned to nights and California's horizon painted itself with hues of deep oranges and purples, Sofia's life took turns most would only dare to dream of. Her public persona, the one of meticulous professionalism and radiant digital aura, was but one facet. With Vlad by her side, their shared abode became a canvas for her most clandestine desires and adventures. The sprawling halls, secret rooms, and moonlit gardens echoed with stories waiting to be written and boundaries waiting to be pushed. Every corner was a backdrop for an escapade, a whispered secret, or a game where stakes ran high and desires even higher. Sofia's imagination, fueled by the tales Vlad shared from his Eastern European heritage, carved out fantasies that blended the modern with the archaic, the known with the mysterious. Soon, in a tapestry of intrigue, lust, and suspense, the tales of Sofia's hidden world would come alive in a visual spectacle, inviting all to step into her dreams and dare to play her game.

sofia (9).jpg

sofia (11).jpg
Into the Heart of the Old World

The shimmering Californian shores had been Sofia's playground for years, but whispers of Vlad's homeland beckoned her. A longing grew within her heart to tread the cobblestone streets, to breathe in the history-infused air, and to feel the pulse of the traditions that had shaped Vlad into the enigmatic man he was. Plans were set in motion, and soon Sofia found herself journeying to the heart of Eastern Europe.

As Sofia stepped onto foreign soil, the ancient, towering spires and vast expanses of Vlad's homeland wrapped around her, creating a tapestry of wonder, awe, and curiosity. It was a realm where legends whispered in the wind, and every sunset painted stories of knights, passion, and long-forgotten lore. Vlad, taking her hand, became her guide into the depths of his cultural heritage, leading her through enchanted forests, grand palaces, and rustic villages where time seemed to have stood still.

The old world held secrets — tales that Vlad had only hinted at in hushed tones during their nights in California. As Sofia delved deeper into his past and the rich tapestry of his culture, doors to adventures, mysteries, and deep-seated passions began to open. What had begun as a journey to understand her beloved's roots transformed into a rollercoaster of experiences — from lavish balls in age-old castles to ancient rituals in hidden groves. As Sofia's understanding of Vlad's world deepened, so did her own desires, merging the fantasies of the modern world with the allure of the old, setting the stage for tales that would captivate and bewitch in an unforgettable visual narrative.

sofia (2).jpg
sofia (3).jpg
"Digital Alchemy: Breathing Life into Sofia's Tale"

In the vast realm of digital artistry, Sofia's enthralling story will be meticulously sculpted using state-of-the-art 3D rendering software. Each scene, from the sun-kissed shores of California to the ancient cobblestone streets of Vlad's homeland, will be crafted with an unparalleled attention to detail. Textures, from Sofia's delicate lace gowns to the rustic walls of Eastern European villages, will be woven with precision, ensuring an authenticity that draws the viewer into the narrative's heart. Yet, the true magic begins when AI takes the reins. Harnessing its immense power, every frame will be enhanced, diving into unparalleled depths, refining details, and bolstering resolution to unprecedented heights. Shadows will dance with greater realism; the play of light on surfaces, from the gleam of jewelry to the soft glow of twilight, will be captured with hyper-accuracy. The result? A visual masterpiece that transcends traditional digital boundaries, presenting Sofia and Vlad's journey in a manner that's as close to photorealistic as the confluence of technology and artistry permits.

Support This Vision on

Dive deeper into the mesmerizing world of Sofia and Vlad by supporting us on Patreon. Your contributions not only fuel our passion but also allow us to continually challenge the boundaries of what's conceivable in digital storytelling. With your backing, we ensure a consistent release cycle, offering you regular, high-quality episodes of Sofia's adventures. Join us in shaping the future of visual narratives, blending tradition with cutting-edge technology.

is :

Here is an example of another character in this Visual Novel

oldman.jpg

vasler

Sep 11, 2023
I like that woman very much ….i guess she is the MC , only thing i noticed is that some of these promo scenes are alittle darker than the others , but i guess that's the environment on those scenes

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Yeah, every Sophia novel sounds like a spin off from AWAM.

AWAM used to be am interesting broad realism game, but nowadays it has become an incest parody for kids under 20. If you call the MC Sophia, that is what people think your game will be about.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, every Sophia novel sounds like a spin off from AWAM.

AWAM used to be am interesting broad realism game, but nowadays it has become an incest parody for kids under 20. If you call the MC Sophia, that is what people think your game will be about.
There use to a be a couple of fantastic Daz Visual novels now… it’s a parody plus whatever Jessica Hard News has become. I have some different ideas and with some help from a Daz expert and some ai :) it might change how people do visual novels, Ai for polish instead of Photoshop

Reactions: firogenis80

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
There use to a be a couple of fantastic Daz Visual novels now… it’s a parody plus whatever Jessica Hard News has become. I have some different ideas and with some help from a Daz expert and some ai :) it might change how people do visual novels, Ai for polish instead of Photoshop

Sounds interesting

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Here's are a few more samples, Daz VS polished with AI (this to me is the same as using photoshop to fix renders) but the quality is in different class, am I correct?

These are drafts and I will have to rework them with a different ai model.

0.png

0.jpg

1.png

1.jpg

2.png

2.jpg

3.png

3.jpg

What do you think? are these challenging the paradigm in a good way?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote