Identify Softdom/switchtdom sister/landlady game

Vivid762

Nov 25, 2021
Okay, here's the thing - I cannot find game that I played recently.
One of the best softdom/switchdom games in my opinion. Searched the whole forum by every combination of tags that could work, and nothing.
So - I'm going nuts over it.

- It's newer game, last year or so, beautiful western style renders, shadows and so on, realistic 3dcg, partially animated. There is not so much content but it's very playable and balanced, with some storyline gray zones. Game is not abandoned as far as I can remember but don't hold my word for it.
- Male protagonist, you started living with your older sister/boss/landlady in an apartment ( black hair ponytail, dark big eyes, nice curves, skirts and stockings, high heels ), only her in there, its nothin near harem game.
- She is acting like bitchy strict working woman and insist on your politeness, but you wake her inner pervert over time, corruption alike, at different locations in apartment in different occasions.
- Its free roam, quest oriented with lot of waiting, you do some chores and things, but eventually you come back to her in the apartment.
- It is the only woman in the game as far as I can remember, at least one with most of content.

I remember some scenes in living room when you fight over the TV remote, and some scenes in bathroom when she openly watches over you.
Also there is a kitchen scene when she's cooking breakfast and you progressively strip her down, based on stats.
Last scene in that update that I played is happening on a date, where you publicly humiliate her in front of her college from work by stripping her down in the middle of the street.
There are a lot of feet/nylon/legs and tease content but it's not one fetish oriented game, more like a mix of softdom fetishes + game of willpower and whose gonna corrupt and dominate whom in near future.

Can anybody identify the game ?

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure I know exactly which game you're looking for, I remember some things quite differently though, and I can't for the life of me remember the title.

Like implied, the game was using Daz3D models and was made in renpy engine.

From what I remember the game starts outside a neat little house on a neat little lawn with bright green grass and a clear blue sky, think suburban pastel colored wooden house with white picket fence Americana type setting. There you're saying goodbye to your pastel colored suburban mother and younger sister, both very attractive blondes. You're about to move to the city for work/school and live with your aunt as i remember it, but could be older sister as well.

Now here's where we differ, I'm pretty sure it's abandoned with a small chance of completed, and it's been at least 2+ years since I've seen it posted, probably more like 4-5 years.

Vivid762

Nov 25, 2021
Yes, it's Duality, it must be some bug with tag system, 'cause I was literally searching it for hours with no results.
Thank you very much for your answer mate, you saved me a lot precious time.

EDIT : Now it comes out with those tags, so I must have overlooked it because of abandoned status, it was stamped in my mind that it's either ongoing or complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuyutsu