EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95bannerNEWb.jpg

Overview:
In Duality, you take the role of a boy freshly expelled from high-school. After moving to another city you'll get the chance to meet all sorts of girls.
Interact with them freely throughout the day, and watch your relationship evolve according to your actions.
Will you be a charming seducer or a ruthless oppressor?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-01
Release Date: 2023-06-01
Developer: Per<3rsioN - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Compressed

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches: -
BUGFIX (v0.1.8)*

Extras: UI Mod - Fan Signature - French Translation - Italian translation

Xxrektm8xX thanks for the link
*The port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

juneyard23.jpg movingsecondconvo26.jpg rucafeel1-14h33.jpg angieperv2-32.jpg rucagym1b6.jpg angiepark11.jpg angieparkmean7b3.jpg rucadressing9d.jpg introfirstscene30.jpg phonebeachpics1.jpg phonebeachpics5.jpg rucaperv1-34.jpg rucasleep12g7.jpg punktest1.jpg jennytest.jpg maidguestroomb.jpg rucafear1-26j30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe. It's something I'd like to implement as one of a few endings available to characters.
I'm planning to involve the playerbase heavily in the project, so it's going to be something I'll poll when the time comes.
You should be real careful with that less this turn into a huge mess. Polls should be limited to cosmetic things like outfits, hair, etc. The story should be yours and yours alone.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Maybe. It's something I'd like to implement as one of a few endings available to characters.
I'm planning to involve the playerbase heavily in the project, so it's going to be something I'll poll when the time comes.
If you have not done so already, open a ticket for a developers tag.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
After moving to another city you'll get the chance to meet all sorts of girls. Interact with them freely throughout the day,
...and watch your relationship evolve according to your actions.

MC: "I have fallen, and I choose not to get up." :D

Developer Notes:
All scenes will evolve depending on the girl's relationship with you.
For example, if a girl didn't welcome your advances early on,
U can blackmail her by posting her naughty photos on social media. :devilish:

THX for the share...

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
(I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?)

Without the MC it is. But i won't get too much into it. (it all depends how their relationship are, its a broad topic to discuss here)

The only thing i can say to you is that lesbians in these games are more common than Incest nowadays, devs nowadays add it just for easy content and afraid that M/F relationships wont have enough content and believe me there is. But it's your game.

The renders are beautiful, i'll wait a bit to see where the game is going, but it definitely caught my attention.

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
not dl yet, but based on dev notes and tags and pics... i think you may have something here. first let me re-inforce a comment. it's good that you want to include the player base, but be sure that you tell YOUR story not allow the players dictate by poll or otherwise the story and content. that being said i would opt for pregnancy and less 'Dom' or bdsm. if the dom is light/lite? it is workable but some dev get in real deep.. know what i mean

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes