Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Just started but have to say Renders are too good, just had to mention, will continue now.
Edit: Sandbox sucks

Last edited:

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
Tiffany and Angie hands down my favourite. Last time I repeat this but the picture displaying everyone nude is terrible, in a game like this it just removes a lot of excitement. What's hidden makes it interesting. If I watch a movie I don't watch the plot, if you get what I'm saying. Why work for nudes from for example Angie if you can just check the mainscreen? It makes zero sense to me.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le: 06.05.23

Bonjour a tous, merci pour ce jeu, je suis fan, très bon jeu histoire sympa et personnages et graphismes au top je recommande !!! Je me suis permis de le traduire en Français :

Lien de la traduction v0.1.8beta :

Hello everyone, thank you for this game, I'm a fan, very good game, nice story and characters and graphics at the top I recommend! I took the liberty of translating it into French :

Last edited:

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Nice renders. This one is going to be great in 12-18 months, when there's actual content and the Dev has realized that the points and attributes grind is completely redundant and that he needs to put more work into what's important: slamming mommy's fattttt a$$.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019

5 previews from the last two weeks of development!

Someone could share it, to see

Reactions: vukota77

harryj74

Jul 9, 2021
the game just goes round in circles with no clues at to what your supposed to be doing , its like groundhog day

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
the game just goes round in circles with no clues at to what your supposed to be doing , its like groundhog day
I think that its just a case of the game being very early in development, and he decided to go a long way into one character's story before adding much else. I love the game's potential, but I'm going to sit out a few updates and then check back when more is added.

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes