Dooble

May 3, 2018
And you'll be only left wondering why. Nothing on discord, nothing in patreon, nothing on here. You're really only left to wonder why when it comes to games like this or demon boy that devs just ghost without at least saying they're going on hiatus when they were clearly working on an update.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's always June somewhere ;)
Sometimes it's .

I would replace June Nights anytime with Breakfast at Tiffany's anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Just for the record, I've never asked the developers for anything when I reproduce a character.

Just some research on my part, and thanks to the many morphs at my disposal, I try to be as faithful as possible.

I'll try to redo a scene with June as soon as I can, if of course I haven't deleted the file, as it's been a while since I've done anything with her.
Coriolan how much do you ask for june's model? (ps:I will try to convert her to virtamate for free release.I won't use the asset to make a game.please contact me in dm if you agree to share it for a price or for free.I didn't dm you directly out of respect due to the numbers of request for june's file in the thread.Please note that I will credit your patreon in the credits of the vam look release so people can check out your patreon

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
how much do you ask for june's model?
I'm sorry, but as I told someone else, I'd lost June's file when I changed my SSD.

I'd have to do her again, but even if I did, I don't think I'd provide the file, let alone sell it, because even though it's my own work and an entirely self-made reproduction, the original model doesn't belong to me.

I know you won't like it, and I'm sorry. :sneaky:

ps: on the other hand, if I do it again, I'll send you some renders of her if you're interested, of course.

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes