Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Someone needs to pick this up and run with it!!!
yah , copy rights my bonny axxxs , THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE GIVEN some sort of completions at least for the main girls....

BE on Renpy , or other, even as a VN or Comic , ... for each char...

T.T bet if somebody pick this, 2-developer will re spawn from dead to screw it. SO don't even take dev serious.

after abandoning his son , father will say this is my son when other pick his abandoned son , puuf

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Russians have been fleeing the country since the start of russia-ukraine war... More and more fled as the conscript was becoming 'obious' in 10 years, half of the russia talking people will not be living in russia...
they have immigrated to europe and other countries. Muslims in Russia? pff, no chance they have immigrated...
or died off...
It has nothing to do on what ever your theory is, go to rating and llok what they've said.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
We need somebody continue this game but without the blue ball.
Isn't that the case with most renpy games now though? Sadly. It's all blue balling and stupid amounts of grind in WAY too many of these games now. I think devs forgot that people play games for fun. Blu balling and Grind is NOT fun.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Isn't that the case with most renpy games now though?
No, there's plenty of active ones. Others have been completed, not abandoned. Many of these can now be bought as full verisons on commercial platforms.

Grind has also become less and less, since many are just VNs anyway, others are event based. Stat grinding was popular a few years ago, but it's not anymore.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes