zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Just digging around my RenPy save files and this one came up. I still think the teasing is a major flaw that caused this one down to shit, despite the fact that this one is free to download. Plus the lastest update is a peak point where the sex scene gone to a mess.
I mean this one have no proper sex scene at all, just a bunch of teasing and grindings. And the game seems to have paths developments and it's a little mess hence => a HUGE mess with codes.
This one could have been compared with games like Desert Stalker, Chasing Sunset,etc. It was big hit at that time but the teasing is a big mistake. People see it as obsolete, milking method, boring, tedious etc. So they choose to pirate or wait for free version instead of buying it.
Lastest update were likely pissed some people and they probably insulted the dev - which is what I would have done if I were give a sh*t or being a no life morron. Funny is that if this game weren't so good with models and arts, it will get less negative effects.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why would he close his Patreon page? The guy is collecting free money from the suckers who are still supporting him.
Just because their Patreon is active doesn't mean they are collecting. Especially if they are Russian, most are blocked form taking any money. Some are dead (just cause you are dead doesn't stop Patreon account from working unless a relative or someone has access to the account), don't check, guarantee there are many active Patreon accounts full of money not cashed out.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
I don't understand why these guys stay 1 to 2 years without moving their profile on Patreon and don't report it, now they leave it for more than 2 months or less without appearing, they go there and report it just to take it down.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't understand why these guys stay 1 to 2 years without moving their profile on Patreon and don't report it, now they leave it for more than 2 months or less without appearing, they go there and report it just to take it down.
`Who are "they"?
For a report it takes someone to report it. I didn't, I assume you didn't either. And if no one else did ...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In most cases we'll just never know the reasons why someone just vanished. And of course bisedes COVID there's other mothods of dying or whatever. And the whole russian mess was mentioned already.
I know one site that was run by russian and ukrainian guys and when the conflict started, they took it down. They said that chances were high that they had to fight each other on the battlefileld.

All I can say is that this guy seemed to be engaged, he liked what he was doing, he could just have made a liniear VN like everyone else, but he made quite a complex background mechanism instead and event variations.
I have no idea what happened to him, but I don't believe that he "took the money and run" for one second.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
In most cases we'll just never know the reasons why someone just vanished. And of course bisedes COVID there's other mothods of dying or whatever. And the whole russian mess was mentioned already.
I know one site that was run by russian and ukrainian guys and when the conflict started, they took it down. They said that chances were high that they had to fight each other on the battlefileld.

All I can say is that this guy seemed to be engaged, he liked what he was doing, he could just have made a liniear VN like everyone else, but he made quite a complex background mechanism instead and event variations.
I have no idea what happened to him, but I don't believe that he "took the money and run" for one second.
I know the last exchange i haad with him before he disappear, he was talking doing a new Angie scene.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I know the last exchange i haad with him before he disappear, he was talking doing a new Angie scene.
and there was mass conscription. russian bootcamp is simply driving the humanity out of people: the first day theyre beaten to two inches from death and theyre subject to daily smackdowns just for the sake of it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it's sad that this title has gone abandoned...the girls, especially the dark haired aunt was my favorite girl. I'm just not a fan of sandbox content, or the lack of seeing a the harem tag for this title.

I really hope the developer of this title, at some point picks up production for this title up again.

Regards.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
`Who are "they"?
For a report it takes someone to report it. I didn't, I assume you didn't either. And if no one else did ...
Well, there are those who are not satisfied with what they want and do it for themselves.

I didn't do anything because it wasn't to my liking.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You will know who that being is. :unsure:
It started back in October of last year, any game that made it to the front page that had incest in the tags and had a Patreon account it was reported. There was a mass purge of accounts, dev's removing Patreon accounts from the OP, removing incest patches, and all kinds of other stuff.

This is not hearsay either, it is fact.

Reactions: Nox27
3.40 star(s) 68 Votes