EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
In "Cyber Fuck Dolls," you'll take on the role of Chaos, a former soldier and current product tester for Spectre's Inc., a megacorp. The game's objective is to test a new product called Cyber Fuck Doll, a highly advanced cyborg designed to serve as a "pleasure/company doll" and soon to be sold worldwide. The game is set in Paradise City, where the dolls are still in alpha mode and require testing before being released. You'll have the freedom to customize the dolls according to your preferences, from their appearance (body modification) to their behavior and responses. After Chaos fought and won a global conflict against a pandemic religion called 'The Children of the Omega', he thought his life would be peaceful as a product tester. However, he soon realizes that his past actions will come back to haunt him. The game features an original story with some parody elements from the cyberpunk universe.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: ApeStudios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: COMPRESSED - SPANISH TRANSLATION - BUG FIX

Warning: YOU MUST PLACE THE BUG FIX ON YOUR GAME FOLDER!!!
(Tags are avoidable! All tags listed are already inside the game!
There is a gallery inside MC's bedroom that can be unlocked using cheats. Enjoy)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 3a.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 7a.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.png cyberfuck1270.jpg cyberfuck1386.jpg cyberfuck1542.jpg cyberfuck192.jpg 28.png

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
So this is the first version of my game! I'd like to thank you guys in advance for testing it out!
If you find any bugs or errors, please let me know!

I expect further saves to be compatible; if they are not, this will be solved by the next version.

I plan to be very present here on F95 so, if I don't answer in the same day or if it is something urgent feel free to DM me! Enjoy!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Gonna try, sounds good but also super ambitious. There is shit ton of tags, so a lot of those scenes would need to be somewhat optional.
Yeah! The only thing you can't really avoid is mild nudity and the idea of having a harem. One of the points of this game is acquiring the cyber fuck dolls, but honestly, you can go with just one. It would take longer to achieve the objectives, but virtually everything is avoidable.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah! The only thing you can't really avoid is mild nudity and the idea of having a harem. One of the points of this game is acquiring the cyber fuck dolls, but honestly, you can go with just one. It would take longer to achieve the objectives, but virtually everything is avoidable.
game eninge?

Reactions: malice2wardnone

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Wow, if it was your intension to go for every possible tag -> not quiet, but pretty damn close! :ROFLMAO:

p.s. but a single one of them prevents me from trying your game out

nevertheless - good luck for your project (y)

Reactions: sksldr and Jarul

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Looks pretty intereseting apart from some "sus" tags like bestiality futa and prostitution.
Be back in a year or so :D

• Angry
Reactions: Howdo

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
hmmmm

will have a eye on it
but ... rape ... sandbox... religion...

looks like that all tag´s just used to be on the safe side or bait lol
must have shock value!

But actually, no, the lore will go deep in this religion thing. It is actually a huge part of the story. I haven't grasped this yet! But I'll go with 0.2.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes