ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hope you can fix the bugs.
I want to know if the scene with the bar owner which she drug Ava is unavoidable(the third time i sent Ava alone and watch her)? In my playthrough, I never encounter Judy which I only play Ava content and not yet bought another doll.
It is supposed to be avoidable, if it wasn't its not working properly. I need to redo this scene with non sexual content because it will add story to the game

Reactions: OWSam000

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
WAS THAT THE PROBLEM???? I'll take a look, damn it deosn't add up maybe I've add the variable in a weird place
Yes, that seems to be the problem, at least for me.
I've tried many other things, I can really do anything and Judy shows up,
but when I have Kiss 2/2 then it's over and Judy doesn't show up anymore.

Then I'll continue playing and avoid Kis 2/2 until you find out what the problem is with it. It may cause further problems.

• Sad
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Yes, that seems to be the problem, at least for me.
I've tried many other things, I can really do anything and Judy shows up,
but when I have Kiss 2/2 then it's over and Judy doesn't show up anymore.

Then I'll continue playing and avoid Kis 2/2 until you find out what the problem is with it. It may cause further problems.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!!!! In between the lines I've added a variable that block Judy's appearence on that motherfucking kiss scene!!!!!!!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Sorry to be spamming you all notifications with this! I just want to solve this as soon as possible. Can someone who is currently undergoing the bug with Judy test a file, please?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Well, things like that happen sometimes.
I'm glad you found the problem.
You found the problem and I thank you for that!!! It was exactly under Ava's kissing animation - I have no clue why I missplaced a variable for some reason

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
I think the problem is solved!!! I'll prepare a hotfix and share it! Thank you a lot DementedMan for showing me where the bug was!
I'm actually a software tester. I'm familiar with VSC,IntelliJ, DB software, postman, and so on. I worked mostly with JS/TS but I'm also familiar with using the URM mod, and variables/understanding the code semantics is not a problem for me. If you need anything, i'd be happy to help. I have some "free space" in my calendar for a "hobby project" :)

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm actually a software tester. I'm familiar with VSC,IntelliJ, DB software, postman, and so on. I worked mostly with JS/TS but I'm also familiar with using the URM mod, and variables/understanding the code semantics is not a problem for me. If you need anything, i'd be happy to help. I have some "free space" in my calendar for a "hobby project" :)
Ooooh I will surely take on that! I'm just a perverted dude who likes to play with coding but if you look at my code you'll see that it is a total train wreck!

I totally need some tips in some stuff since I only work with logic and I don't really code hard stuff

Reactions: _MooSe

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
Ooooh I will surely take on that! I'm just a perverted dude who likes to play with coding but if you look at my code you'll see that it is a total train wreck!

I totally need some tips in some stuff since I only work with logic and I don't really code hard stuff
I subscribed to Your Patreon a few minutes go. MooSe. I'm also on Your discord. Feel free to DM me there :)

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I subscribed to Your Patreon a few minutes go. MooSe. I'm also on Your discord. Feel free to DM me there :)
Alright thank you so much! You are paying me to help me lol this ain't very right on my end, but I do thank you a lot!

Raedho

Apr 5, 2022
So is ava pet play in 0.2 or not ? im not seeing the (coming soon) thing next to it but i alos cant click it

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
So is ava pet play in 0.2 or not ? im not seeing the (coming soon) thing next to it but i alos cant click it
I had to cut back; in the next version, I'll do their cages for sleeping and shit like that. But on this one, I already had toooo much content

dmmt

May 8, 2020
... but if you look at my code you'll see that it is a total train wreck!
My BIL calls that "job security". LOL He's a Programmer/Analyst who wrote an entirely custom/proprietary DB for his employer. But he wrote it w/o comments embedded, and in his own terms "sloppy AF", so any trouble shooting? They HAVE to call him cause he's the only one who can make heads or tails out of it!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeKent

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
LAST EDIT: FRIDAY 13/10/2023 0r 10/13/2023

HOT FIX MAKE SURE TO INSTALL THAT ON YOUR GAME BEFORE PLAYING:

HOW TO INSTALL: drop this file on game folder and replace! Then JUDY should appear and you can go with your story
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: you can either use the links I provided or click on the file attached. Now, if you see a bunch of text opening on another tab, you click - save page as - save page as file. It will work just the same! I posted the links just in case if you can't do this other option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll edit this file once more if I find some bugs! If you undergo further bugs not mentioned, please refer back here or DM me with the bug and I'll solve it!

Terribly sorry for this!!! Thank you all for the pantience!

Thanks everyone who helped me solving this bug! I'll let you a thank you note inside the game!

THE BUG FIX SHOULD NOT CORRUPT YOUR SAVE!

Your save should work fine with the bug fix
- Go file
- Mediafire

Last edited:

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Gah. This is getting a little silly. I can't seem to do backups and then restore them after the patches/hotfixes and such.

The system will give me a warning saying that the file is unusual, and then ask if I'm CERTAIN I wish to use it. Clicking YES results in....no change. It doesn't load the file, it gives a return to save menu.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
See this thisvariable3917 ==True

It's the variable you active under Ava's lab; it starts as false, so if you never touched'relation 'relation w/woman' it should never be active! This one is very weird.
Sorry for the possibly silly observation, again on this topic, but this thing kept bugging me so I went back to the game and there's the following:

"avalust>=10 or avacorruption>=10 and thisvariable3917==true"

That's the visibility condition for the bouncer scene with ava at the bar. And I checked the staus of "thisvariable3917" which is False. That means that the lust value alone is validating the condition (again, I know nothing about coding...). So I set it to 9 to test and Ava's "suppressors" kicked in and the scene didn't play out. Is it something as simple as that?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes