ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Is that a personal choice, or a rules-you-can't-infringe-somewhere-choice?
Not complaining, just curious.
Personal choice! I rather not play with that, if you like that no jugdments, but I'll not produce this tag. These two and necrophilia are not on my list.

Reactions: monsterdragon55

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Can someone tell me if this is working? You have to download it, add it to your game folder, and replace the file. Now, instead of being an automatic event, you have to click on the door and trigger the event as soon as you send someone to do any work and record a BD.

I never made a hotfix so idk if this is how you are supposed to so idk if this will work or not
I tried the new file.
Now when I have the first BD and click on the door I get the message "Call Himekos BD Contact" but when I click on it nothing happens. Do I have to do anything else?

whyyousnow

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone tell me if this is working? You have to download it, add it to your game folder, and replace the file. Now, instead of being an automatic event, you have to click on the door and trigger the event as soon as you send someone to do any work and record a BD.

I never made a hotfix so idk if this is how you are supposed to so idk if this will work or not

This doesn't seem to do anything for my game. After sending both Ava and Mimi on BD jobs doesn't see to do anything different assuming that by clicking on the door is the invite someone button? Even clicking on what are doors of your room nothing is happening.

EDIT: After restarting another game I run into the same issue as the person above me where I get the option to call the BD contact but then nothing happens.

Last edited:

bobberttt

Dec 9, 2020
I'll wait until next week and I'll produce a hotfix for bugs like this, there are some weird bugs going on and Idk why since I never got them D:
I'm having a similar issue. Whenever I try to do Ava's love or lust event. When I click to end the H-scene the dialog moves on but the looped vid continues. It ends once I'm back in the apartment but pops back up instead of any other H-scene. The dialog works like it's supposed to but it's like that one vid gets stuck and becomes the only one the game is able to load.

Oct 9, 2020
Personal choice! I rather not play with that, if you like that no jugdments, but I'll not produce this tag. These two and necrophilia are not on my list.
Finally tried it, wow wow and wow everything is growing well, in fact it is having beautiful events and beautiful animations, I have to congratulate you now the only thing that could make everything perfect is a complete futanari path for all the girls, a unique one where all I can become then it would be the top of the top. otherwise very good

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I tried the new file.
Now when I have the first BD and click on the door I get the message "Call Himekos BD Contact" but when I click on it nothing happens. Do I have to do anything else?
Oh damn, I'll try agian but maybe some persistent error for 0.1 is stored? I'll produce another one until we find out why this is happening because for me never happened once!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm told this has futa now?

I'm showing up here for a totally unrelated reason though....I just...can't remember what it was. :sneaky:

• Haha

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Finally tried it, wow wow and wow everything is growing well, in fact it is having beautiful events and beautiful animations, I have to congratulate you now the only thing that could make everything perfect is a complete futanari path for all the girls, a unique one where all I can become then it would be the top of the top. otherwise very good
We'll reach this in time! Tks for playing! Hopefuly it was a bugged experience as it has been for the others.

I'm told this has futa now?

I'm showing up here for a totally unrelated reason though....I just...can't remember what it was. :sneaky:
I made futa since day 1 lol but is not super implemented yet, you can find some good scenes though

Reactions: Icarus Media

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Ava will give in for lesbian shit, a miscalculation of my part on this one. Will be avoiadable on 0.2
Hi ApeStudios,
Started a fresh game (0.2, no perisistent data, only kept my URM settings) and Ava still "gives in for lesbian shit"!
The visibility condition is: "avalust>=10 or avacorruption>=10 and thisvariable3917==true".
Then it proceeds to the scene with the bouncer, unavoidable. :(
Still on the to do list?
Also, same as others, nothing happened after the braindance.
Besides that, really good game with a ton of potential, surely great when these apparently little things get sorted out. (y)

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Oh damn, I'll try agian but maybe some persistent error for 0.1 is stored? I'll produce another one until we find out why this is happening because for me never happened once!
Sadly, don't think it's a persistence error. I've never played 0.1 and cannot for the life of me get Judy to show up. Too bad I'm kinda stuck now, I'm *really* enjoying all the depravity on tap here.

Here's how I played:
Get Ava, go into the lab at the first opportunity and set her to feck everything with a pulse in mental attributes.
Play through all sex scenes and events for her to get to max stats, then try futa and dom modes. The only toggle I've never touched at this point is "allow pregnancy" (why would you put a bump in the sex-Ferrari that is Ava?). Then start sending her on gigs, starting with going with her, then sending her alone but watching, and only then record braindances while I work on...

Get Mimi, same procedure as above. Turn on "abused by other males/futas" and "Relation with non-humans", then play every scene and event. Build her a streaming room, do everything there, then send her off to gigs on her own.

At this point, I start doing more reports to hopefully trigger events and also building a stash of RP to buy the twins. Have met Himeko (of course), Misty, Spectre, Becky and Akiko according to the "people" list.

When the story stalled, I turned on the RP cheat to keep spamming reports (this was after I'd read about others having trouble viewing braindances) to either trigger reports or just buy the twins and have fun with them (fuck, they're cute).

Weirdly enough, I *have* seen Judy, but only in a camera scene where she's snacking on some Ava-clam. My MC reacted like he knew her.

If I try to turn on the "If Judy never showed up" cheat, since I assume my save is wrecked at this point anyway, I'm told she's already there, or I need a hacker room. The room is not in my build list. Improving the streaming room is, but I'm told I can't do that yet.

Reactions: Doggs133

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
It wouldn't by a cyberpunk game if it wasnt broke right? Joking cause I'm nervous lol

So sorry about this but guys, I'll find a solution but I need someone to help me out in testing if it works by DM anyone has the time to do this?

I honestly don't understand why this is working since even when I play on Android everything goes as it should so idk what the hell did a do wrong with that

• Haha
Reactions: Cenwen

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
It wouldn't by a cyberpunk game if it wasnt broke right? Joking cause I'm nervous lol

So sorry about this but guys, I'll find a solution but I need someone to help me out in testing if it works by DM anyone has the time to do this?

I honestly don't understand why this is working since even when I play on Android everything goes as it should so idk what the hell did a do wrong with that
On the plus side, running a new save on this takes a lot less time than the other Cyberpunk game. I still haven't finished the story and 2.0 will be my third time...

Also, I have time to test stuff. But for the record, since you mention Android: It's on pc I'm having trouble.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
On the plus side, running a new save on this takes a lot less time than the other Cyberpunk game. I still haven't finished the story and 2.0 will be my third time...

Also, I have time to test stuff. But for the record, since you mention Android: It's on pc I'm having trouble.
I just need to test how to fix this because it's a super simple command D: I barely slept, thinking on what the hell went wrong lol wait up gonna dm you

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I played on PC. When I sent Ava to be bartender alone the first time, an unavoidable sex with the bar security woman(she ate Ava ass) happened. No choice to for Ava to refuse the act. Then when I sent Ava the fourth time alone, a choice to refuse the security woman pop up. Quite confusing.
And when the first time(the third time to send Ava alone to the bar) to meet the bar boss, Judy was mentioned about the BD but MY character has never met Judy once in my playthrough.
Another possible error happened when I went to clinic alone without Ava to fuck with the doctor. After that, the scene with the blonde doll show up about making her some room for her work but I has not bought the doll at that time.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I played on PC. When I sent Ava to be bartender alone the first time, an unavoidable sex with the bar security woman(she ate Ava ass) happened. No choice to for Ava to refuse the act. Then when I sent Ava the fourth time alone, a choice to refuse the security woman pop up. Quite confusing.
And when the first time(the third time to send Ava alone to the bar) to meet the bar boss, Judy was mentioned about the BD but MY character has never met Judy once in my playthrough.
Another possible error happened when I went to clinic alone without Ava to fuck with the doctor. After that, the scene with the blonde doll show up about making her some room for her work but I has not bought the doll at that time.
Another bug hot damn

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Anyway, Cyperpunk, cyberbug. :FacePalm::sneaky:

Despite all the bugs, it is still a good game to play. (y)
You should never be able to see content you don't like and on bar scenes with that blue haired bouncer I even added a menu to be safe if the blocker went wrong

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
So to anyone having the bug with JUDY appearance, for now until I find a proper solution, can you do the following:

Start a new game
Just sleep until Friday and nothing else
After coming back home with Ava send her to any gig
Wait until next day and see what happens

I'll ask on the forum how to produce a hotfix, and I'll be back with the answer asap. So sorry about that, everyone. This is fucked up because it is starting to sound like just a few people really saw this game to the end since my own error!

Reactions: Aleksander K
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes