syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You didn't got it. You go on lab screen on mc computer, select dolls, select ava profile, select lab then you change it. She can't be present on the same room as you for that. Refer back to the post I've replied you and you'll see screenshoots on how to do it :)
oh sorry, new to your game and loving the work that you are doing, I do love slut trainers games, lol

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ah thats fine i had alot of fun playing good to see fome good femdom content with ava mmmm what a woman :D cant wait for more with the others lol :D good job man
Tks!! As I do several tags I'll be doing like 10-20 scenes each tag every version. Or something like this idk yet. But it will be a large number of actions if I'm ready, like if all settings are done and I can really introduce something without beeing too shabby

oh sorry, new to your game and loving the work that you are doing, I do love slut trainers games, lol
Not to worry! As I developed this thing I know how it works so for me is pretty simple, but in the point of view of a player knowking that this section is confusing is important so I clear out on how this works next time! I'll enchance this bit and make it more clealer to understand the UI and how to change stuff around.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Tks!! As I do several tags I'll be doing like 10-20 scenes each tag every version. Or something like this idk yet. But it will be a large number of actions if I'm ready, like if all settings are done and I can really introduce something without beeing too shabby

awesome im excited what what version 3 brings see you in 5 months (JOKE LOL) :D

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
NOOOO! I'll die if I take another 5 months for an update AHAHHAHA I'll not say when it will be the next deadline but I'll do my best to be in less than 5 fucking months lol

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
About the font change, since you're using the same font for everything, just put all of your 3 fonts as font_1. And then change only 1. Changing 3 in a row is rough :)

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
About the font change, since you're using the same font for everything, just put all of your 3 fonts as font_1. And then change only 1. Changing 3 in a row is rough :)
So that's why the game freezes when changing font?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

Not to worry! As I developed this thing I know how it works so for me is pretty simple, but in the point of view of a player knowking that this section is confusing is important so I clear out on how this works next time! I'll enchance this bit and make it more clealer to understand the UI and how to change stuff around.
yea because I didn't know about that part of returning it back to default mode in the computer, it was a fun thing to see her in dom mode but after a while, she was starting to get annoying in not able to other things like watch her in web cam, or send her to work, just bitch kneel and kiss my feet mode, lol

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
yea because I didn't know about that part of returning it back to default mode in the computer, it was a fun thing to see her in dom mode but after a while, she was starting to get annoying in not able to other things like watch her in web cam, or send her to work, just bitch kneel and kiss my feet mode, lol
Those things are yet to be developed; see dominatrix and body changes mode as a small to medium-sized preview of what this will be on 0.3 and above

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
So that's why the game freezes when changing font?
It has a normalish delay when setting a preference for 1 font. Otherwise, you need to set it to rebuild gui only on the last one.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Like the game!
Futanari on male is amazing, sad only few scenes but still.
The one with the Futanari twins was amazing!
Few scenes so far.:) One thing I'd like you all to keep in mind is that I'll not leave tags unattended. Like, you saw this now and you want more. I also want more! It is just a matter of time

On 0.3 you'll see plenty more! The futa twins were a request made by a patron! I also loved the setting and the whole idea behind it. Next version, I'll do more scenes with them

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Guys the game has now an android version!!! you can download it on the links:

JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
Bug found, 1696567015246.png

after one roughing sessions with Ava, her menu stays on the screen on multiple places. Fixes itself when I've sent her on a gig with watching through her eyes.

• Thinking Face

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I've just started some fun with ava... this bug stayed on in bed scene and during sex scenes. Only gig reset the "talk" gui.
Well, at least it solved itself, but I see the error. I forgot to add a command to hide this if Ava is turned to body builder and then you choose "turn back to normal" and then "changed my mind" .-.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes