ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Great update, really worth the wait. So many cool scenes, I also noticed your writing and grammar improved a lot compared to 0.1, although there are still some typos and odd wordings here and there.

I loved the beast scenes in particular, you definitely already delivered on those, the golden showers and rimjobs are awesome. Maybe next to piss the dolls will get something else the next time they stick their tongue in a dog/horse ass?
Mimi and Ava do that already! Mimi on horse gig and Ava on dog breeder But yeah, we'll go forward a lot on it. I'll even make animations on that matter

It took me 5 months and I barely took days off, next time I'll keep it shorter so you all don't need to wait this long.

I think I need to make 1 update more focused on fixing typos and possible errors at some point

• Red Heart
Reactions: acgamer69

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
There are two currencies in game 1 is cash other is RP

The twins are super expensive and requires grinding - this was a patron request btw

They need 100k RP not 100k $

Cash will be soon largely used to build upgrades all over and buy items

RP is used solely for the dolls and to mark some events
I see! Thank you so much! Rocking the game love the grind

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Mimi and Ava do that already! Mimi on horse gig and Ava on dog breeder But yeah, we'll go forward a lot on it. I'll even make animations on that matter

It took me 5 months and I barely took days off, next time I'll keep it shorter so you all don't need to wait this long.

I think I need to make 1 update more focused on fixing typos and possible errors at some point
I know not many people are gonna be into this because of how extreme it is, but I would DIE for a scene with some :poop: during a beast rimjob.

• Red Heart

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Go to her lab screen, inside her mind status, toggle dom option

I thought something like, dominatrixes would never listen to you, not even when adding 'doll' commands. So you have to do this when she is not present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damb question I know but,
"relationship w/males" is it about other males or all males (including mc) ? I mean if on, will the character fuck around or just be straight ( since everything else will be off)

I hope I made sense, english is not my first language.
thank you for any and all help
happy gaming

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
damb question I know but,
"relationship w/males" is it about other males or all males (including mc) ? I mean if on, will the character fuck around or just be straight ( since everything else will be off)

I hope I made sense, english is not my first language.
thank you for any and all help
happy gaming
Its not a dumb question! This allows the girls fuck with other males besides MC.

Mc can be fucked by the dolls while they are in dominatrix or futa mode

Reactions: Beast Within

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Didnt work on joiplay, getting error
I honestly have no idea on how to fix this, joyplay is for android? The game was never meant to have an android port but I'll try once more.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is there a way to turn off Ava Dominatrix mode after you start it, it was cool to see and play it but now it was getting tiring of calling her and her right away in Dominatrix mode. I mean when I use the webcam to spy on her, well since she is in dominatrix mode, I can't play the webcam mode on her.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
is there a way to turn off Ava Dominatrix mode after you start it, it was cool to see and play it but now it was getting tiring of calling her and her right away in Dominatrix mode. I mean when I use the webcam to spy on her, well since she is in dominatrix mode, I can't play the webcam mode on her.
Take a look: Turn off dom

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
once you taste it there is no going back

• Haha

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
i cant seem to get mimis dom event going how do get it? also i love being ava's bitch :D
It is an event with Ava this time - its a preview of a 'Dominatrixes adventure' where they will ride MC like a horse troughout town and solve some shit, and them abuse him on the way.

I made one if you saw the previews where Mimi takes MC for a walk, but I had to cut this because I'll change Mimi's looks as a dom. She'll also have red eyes so I decided to postpone for the next! I'll make at least 20-30 dom evetns next time

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
i cant seem to get mimis dom event going how do get it? also i love being ava's bitch :D
go into the implants and look for dominatrix mode, that will turn it on, but be fore warned, there no going back when it starts, as in other modes, you can try them out and then have the doll return to default mode

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It is an event with Ava this time

I made one if you saw the previews where Mimi takes MC for a walk, but I had to cut this because I'll change Mimi's looks as a dom. She'll also have red eyes so I decided to postpone for the next! I'll make at least 20-30 dom evetns next time
ohhhhh so the walk scene is what i was looking for ive already done that event with ava then ok. i was getting confused trying to get to it so its going to be in the next update with more scenes then?

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
go into the implants and look for dominatrix mode, that will turn it on, but be fore warned, there no going back when it starts, as in other modes, you can try them out and then have the doll return to default mode
ava has the dom mode its already turned on and mimi has a submissive block and bratty gf mode which is not implemented as of yet

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ohhhhh so the walk scene is what i was looking for ive already done that event with ava then ok. i was getting confused trying to get to it so its going to be in the next update with more scenes then?
It was postponed, I made a decision of pushing some stuff to 0.3 so I could bring a better developed version of some bod mods. But don't worry next time you'll see PLENTY of this

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
yep once you start her in dominatrix mode, there is no going back, so here is a screenshot of her actions

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
yep once you start her in dominatrix mode, there is no going back, so here is a screenshot of her actions
You didn't got it. You go on lab screen on mc computer, select dolls, select ava profile, select lab then you change it. She can't be present on the same room as you for that. Refer back to the post I've replied you and you'll see screenshoots on how to do it :)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It was postponed, I made a decision of pushing some stuff to 0.3 so I could bring a better developed version of some bod mods. But don't worry next time you'll see PLENTY of this
ah thats fine i had alot of fun playing good to see fome good femdom content with ava mmmm what a woman :D cant wait for more with the others lol :D good job man

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes