JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
Ape, thank you for making my morning much better. Already delving into it. Found few typos in your text notes. (And thanks for the easter eggs). I shall join top patronage just to make sure another kink gets added to the game :) You magnificent supplier of quality material. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
'change my mind' éh?
Well, man's not hot, for starters.

P.S. The ongoing goal mentioned in the main characters section(on that dank ass windows 95 'puter) is an incomplete sentence. It states "the company you work" where it should say 'the company you work for'.
And Ava's says "Ava's is" which is a little bit double.
Both dolls also have the stated goal of "Rise [stat]" which should probably be 'raise'.
"spend time with her on your appartment" Didn't know we had access to the roof!
The "the one left behind" section is missing parentheses around the source of the quote, gotta stay consistent! Speaking of consistency, Akiko's quote misses the closing parenthesis.
Becky's quote states "we'll met several more times" should be 'meet'. Spectre's section has the opposite problem, "I've meet this woman" which should be met. It also says "I bet she'll play a key role in my life for now", the 'for now' is a bit redundant.

Tryin' to activate preg for Mimi let to "YOu are their creator you who knows." with excessive capitalization included. Btw, how much of the 'sweet home abalama' thing is prothetical? (The scene also has a good few misspellings but it's just a preview so it doesn't really matter yet)
For some reason Mimi has the 'make her fat' option but it doesn't say 'coming soon' and the button isn't interactable. I also don't get why bimbo stuff is under strength and weight instead of body or mental but whatever, also a little surprised(though it was a welcome one) that it would be daddy stuff. Wouldn't mind a specific mental one for ddlg though.

Ava also has a few options like petplay that don't mention being unavailable though their buttons don't work. It might also be nice to add 'preview' to options like the preg stuff.

The twins enty, before you buy them, says Rina "takes good care of her younger sister (just a younger)." I assume it's supposed to explain that Rina is only older by minutes but 'just a younger' doesn't really mean much.
"Their personalily, needless to say, will sync well with your previous dolls, as Ava and Mimi." The 'as' is kinda unnescessary.
"Rina will be friends fast with Ava" Should probably be 'fast friends'.
And Himeko says "Hope you like [player.name]" which seems a bit odd.

Last edited:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I don't seem able to remove the UI from the animations. The usual Renpy command H or the mouse wheel works for everything else, but it's not removable from the action sequences. Is there a way to do that I may have missed?

EDIT: Forgot to add that the entire screen goes black.

And, yes, I searched for a post on it, but had no luck.

Edit2: It was shown here

https://f95zone.to/threads/cyber-fuck-dolls-v0-2-apestudios.160433/post-10856793

So, I guess the update didn't catch this. It's a bit of an issue since the naughty bits are hidden. See you next update.

Last edited:

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
вес игры снизь а то что и с новой версии игры и вес будет рости

• Thinking Face

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I don't seem able to remove the UI from the animations. The usual Renpy command H or the mouse wheel works for everything else, but it's not removable from the action sequences. Is there a way to do that I may have missed?

EDIT: Forgot to add that the entire screen goes black.

And, yes, I searched for a post on it, but had no luck.

Edit2: It was shown here

https://f95zone.to/threads/cyber-fuck-dolls-v0-2-apestudios.160433/post-10856793

So, I guess the update didn't catch this. It's a bit of an issue since the naughty bits are hidden. See you next update.
You go on preferences and there is a slider where you can play with font, font color, textbox opactity and shit like that! someone here sent me a code to fix this! Tks to Boehser Onkel for that!

How do I view a braindance? Can't remember.
You need Judy for that, send ava or mimi to work and she is supposed to show up the very next day. This was one of my main concerns because it seems that for some reason for some people she doesn't show up. I've played this game several times and for me she always does, so Idk what the error is

How do I make Judy show up?
In the cheat option it says Judy is already here but she is not :HideThePain:
I..... seem to have fucked up! You'll probably need to start again D:

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
'change my mind' éh?
Well, man's not hot, for starters.

P.S. The ongoing goal mentioned in the main characters section(on that dank ass windows 95 'puter) is an incomplete sentence. It states "the company you work" where it should say 'the company you work for'.
And Ava's says "Ava's is" which is a little bit double.
Both dolls also have the stated goal of "Rise [stat]" which should probably be 'raise'.
"spend time with her on your appartment" Didn't know we had access to the roof!
The "the one left behind" section is missing parentheses around the source of the quote, gotta stay consistent! Speaking of consistency, Akiko's quote misses the closing parenthesis.
Becky's quote states "we'll met several more times" should be 'meet'. Spectre's section has the opposite problem, "I've meet this woman" which should be met. It also says "I bet she'll play a key role in my life for now", the 'for now' is a bit redundant.

Tryin' to activate preg for Mimi let to "YOu are their creator you who knows." with excessive capitalization included. Btw, how much of the 'sweet home abalama' thing is prothetical? (The scene also has a good few misspellings but it's just a preview so it doesn't really matter yet)
For some reason Mimi has the 'make her fat' option but it doesn't say 'coming soon' and the button isn't interactable. I also don't get why bimbo stuff is under strength and weight instead of body or mental but whatever, also a little surprised(though it was a welcome one) that it would be daddy stuff. Wouldn't mind a specific mental one for ddlg though.

Ava also has a few options like petplay that don't mention being unavailable though their buttons don't work. It might also be nice to add 'preview' to options like the preg stuff.

The twins enty, before you buy them, says Rina "takes good care of her younger sister (just a younger)." I assume it's supposed to explain that Rina is only older by minutes but 'just a younger' doesn't really mean much.
"Their personalily, needless to say, will sync well with your previous dolls, as Ava and Mimi." The 'as' is kinda unnescessary.
"Rina will be friends fast with Ava" Should probably be 'fast friends'.
And Himeko says "Hope you like [player.name]" which seems a bit odd.
This game is all flawed lol little by little I'll be polishing it and try to express myself better. I probably need someone to review the story with me because it may end kinda idiotic or senseless. I tend to miss 100% of the details, but at some point this all will be enhanced

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
вес игры снизь а то что и с новой версии игры и вес будет рости
I translated this on google, did you said "

The weight of the game is lower than that of the new version of the game and the weight will rise" ?

If this is correct there is a compressed link on the main page. The game will get absurdly big because I'll add like 2k cg and more than 80 animation per update, so yeah. This time next year the game will have like >15k cg >500 anim so it will be big, there is no running from this. I'll follow others advice and try to change files format and all but it will be a huge ass number like that

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes