yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CyberFuckDolls-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios
Mar 21, 2023
Are there any plans to add furries or possibly allow a drop in model method where the user could take any standrd 3D unity model and drop it into the game and use pre-eggisting rigging and animations from the characters in game. Think of it like download and run. No complicated setting up would be needed.

I know nothing about coding so I have no idea how hard this would be. My guess is pretty hard at first but then copy and paste?

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
good luck whit the game played previous build and like it really like your not trying too be vanilla the more depraved the better lol hoping for some horse stuff later unless there is some and missed it havent tried this release yet

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Are there any plans to add furries or possibly allow a drop in model method where the user could take any standrd 3D unity model and drop it into the game and use pre-eggisting rigging and animations from the characters in game. Think of it like download and run. No complicated setting up would be needed.

I know nothing about coding so I have no idea how hard this would be. My guess is pretty hard at first but then copy and paste?
IS this doable in renpy? If it is I can't do that man, there is no rendering machine inside renpy, at least not as potent as that that you could access some files and mix and match them. ren'py use CG and I use some animations that are pre-made. The cg are also pre made so we have a severe limitation. If you are looking for furry animation there are 3-4 and you'd be glad to know that I plan to add a whole furry setting at some point!

But renp'y is not real time you know? It's an engine limitation. You are thinking unreal or unity I guess?

Reactions: furryfuntime21

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
good luck whit the game played previous build and like it really like your not trying too be vanilla the more depraved the better lol hopng for some horse stuff later unless there is some this release havent tried it yet
There are animations with horse but since on 0.2 I had a terrible rig I didn't do much! Horses and things with fur are hard on the machine. Now I got a way better one due to the support of patrons so muuuuuuuch more beastillity shit coming up! You'll see! 0.3 will be the one where this game really gets big

Mar 21, 2023
IS this doable in renpy? If it is I can't do that man, there is no rendering machine inside renpy, at least not as potent as that that you could access some files and mix and match them. ren'py use CG and I use some animations that are pre-made. The cg are also pre made so we have a severe limitation. If you are looking for furry animation there are 3-4 and you'd be glad to know that I plan to add a whole furry setting at some point!

But renp'y is not real time you know? It's an engine limitation. You are thinking unreal or unity I guess?
Probably was thinking of unity. My bad. All this coding stuff is magic to me so I was just guessing.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Probably was thinking of unity. My bad. All this coding stuff is magic to me so I was just guessing.
No, not all! No harm in asking. Giving such freedom of choice to the play would be very nice, but I'm not a programmer, I know my way around ren'py and all but I imagine that doing this on other engine would be very hard since the language is totally different. Also my assets are for DAZ Studio, where I produce everything, it is very differnt from producing in a real time engine.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
you no this is just an idea but am seeing so munch 3d games whit a fairy as a guide and those game are pretty popular like and
Long Live the Princess

but i never saw a cyborg looking one and i play a lot of h games lol like she could have robot wings or something

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
you no this is just an idea but am seeing so munch 3d games whit a fairy as a guide and those game are pretty popular like and
Long Live the Princess

but i never saw a cyborg looking one and i play a lot of h games lol like she could have robot wings or something
You say someting like this ?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
yeah something like that as long as it would fit a cyber doll lol a shortstack always makes the game more fun just saying lol
Let's save this one for a future! Probably will fit in any mercenary gig I'm yet to produce! I'll not promise on 0.3 but if it scifi/cyberpunk and it fits I'll use

Reactions: starlite75

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
maybe she could look more cyborg that the regurar dolls to make her even more unique and it would blend better whit her wings maybe

• Red Heart

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
when i was thinking of wings i was thinking of something like this found something close too what i was imagining cyber punk fairy wings too be lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I'm not sure how the futa options work. I picked the upgrade to turn ava and mimi into futa, but every scene just seems to have them with no dick. Even the pegging scene with dominatrix ava, she just puts on a strapon.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes