F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Will the saves from 0.1 works ?
Beause there's some ui changes .....
Or do I have to play it again from start ??

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm not sure how the futa options work. I picked the upgrade to turn ava and mimi into futa, but every scene just seems to have them with no dick. Even the pegging scene with dominatrix ava, she just puts on a strapon.
AAAAAAAAh I forgot to mention damn!!! For now mix and match with mind status and body status will not work so well!! wait for 0.3 if you want a dominatrix futa, a dominatrix body builder. Some mental alignments will not work with some bodies. Imagine having a dominatrix pet? For me this sounds weird. It could be kinda funny though. And even that body mods have so little for now, but it will be the main thing for 0.3, no more story for a whole while.

• Haha
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Will the saves from 0.1 works ?
Beause there's some ui changes .....
Or do I have to play it again from start ??
It should work! The only problem may be if you have Judy already or not! It seems this section it's still bugged :/ The UI has the exact same name on code for the 0.1 so the game shouldn't even notice that.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
This game is all flawed lol little by little I'll be polishing it and try to express myself better. I probably need someone to review the story with me because it may end kinda idiotic or senseless. I tend to miss 100% of the details, but at some point this all will be enhanced
I'd recommend a proofreader too!
It's always difficult to see your own spelling and grammatical errors.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

dmmt

May 8, 2020
This game has a SHIT-TON of potential!

Please do not "rush" thru early stages only to find down the road, that you have to almost redo a boatload of coding, or abandon the project. (Something that happens to all too many) This idea, has an almost inexhaustible supply of branches it could follow. Dont try and encompass all of them. You'll fail, and burn out that way.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This game has a SHIT-TON of potential!

Please do not "rush" thru early stages only to find down the road, that you have to almost redo a boatload of coding, or abandon the project. (Something that happens to all too many) This idea, has an almosy inexhaustibl supply of braches it could follow. Dont try and encompass all of them. You'll fail, and burn out that way.
Yeah any road is possible on this one. I think I'm yet to find a good pace but this here will not be abandoned. My main issue was this damn cg that I had to make first the characters then the background due to rig issues, but now that this is out of the way I think it will be all smooth sailing. It will take years to conclude but as long people are willing to play it, I'm totally willing to keep producing it.

Reactions: Torinir and dmmt

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I dont know how difficult it would be, but building the code so as to allow modding, would probably enhance the games auduence appeal. By modding, I mean an ability for other coders to insert various female, or even male fuck dolls, or furries, or tentacle or... if thats how a player wants to swing.

• Thinking Face

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
anyone knows how to revert ava back from domitrix no option is found
Go to her lab screen, inside her mind status, toggle dom option

I thought something like, dominatrixes would never listen to you, not even when adding 'doll' commands. So you have to do this when she is not present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
fuck i didn't see bestiality tag and i unrenned the game and then started to view images. My eyes

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
fuck i didn't see bestiality tag and i unrenned the game and then started to view images. My eyes
Well in game you can avoid all that! YOU PAID THE PRICE FOR CURIOSITY HAHAHAHAHAH

No jk. But the tag list is absurdly big so I'd advise in not snooping around you'll see things you may hate

Why would you unren the game? It is open. I didn't made a package of it?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Well in game you can avoid all that! YOU PAID THE PRICE FOR CURIOSITY HAHAHAHAHAH

No jk. But the tag list is absurdly big so I'd advise in not snooping around you'll see things you may hate

guess i didn't see open images i usually I unren renpy game to see a look if the images are interesting before playing

• Red Heart

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022

I only hate 5 tags bestiality, loli, scat, shota, gay. The more tags the game has the less boring it is, but then I didn't see bestiality so that is on me. But if it is avoidable i might give the game a try.

The only games that I wouldn't touch even if they have avoidable tags are loli, shota, scat.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I only hate 5 tags bestiality, loli, scat, shota, gay. The more tags the game has the less boring it is, but then I didn't see bestiality so that is on me. But if it is avoidable i might give the game a try.

The only games that I wouldn't touch even if they have avoidable tags are loli, shota, scat.
Well........ this doesn't have shota or loli

That said, Idk. But it is all avoidable you can pretty much decide on everything you see.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm the opposite
I tried it as soon as I saw the beast tag
I'm glad I did I think it's a really good game
Ooooh this here will be a thing very soon. I've made very little scenes on that! But just you wait for 0.3 you are in for a treat

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Thank you so much! Great Game BTW! Also how do you buy the twins? I have to cash but still being promt to need cash and already have two dolls
There are two currencies in game 1 is cash other is RP

The twins are super expensive and requires grinding - this was a patron request btw

They need 100k RP not 100k $

Cash will be soon largely used to build upgrades all over and buy items

RP is used solely for the dolls and to mark some events

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Great update, really worth the wait. So many cool scenes, I also noticed your writing and grammar improved a lot compared to 0.1, although there are still some typos and odd wordings here and there.

I loved the beast scenes in particular, you definitely already delivered on those, the golden showers and rimjobs are awesome. Maybe next to piss the dolls will get something else the next time they stick their tongue in a dog/horse ass?

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes