ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
First of all, I'm really enjoying the game! There's a hell of a lot here for a 0.1 release, and it's all been really fun to play.

However, I have run into a couple of bugs that I want to pass along (spoilered for folks who haven't gotten this far yet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just thought you'd want to know. Amazing start, and keep it coming! I absolutely want more.
Hey tks for playing!! Yes, if you blocked it, this is a bug! This shouldn't be happening at all! All this blocking her route will happen somewhat differently on 0.2, I'll not change the core of it but I'll add some options in there.

As some dudes will help me with testing, bugs like this one will not happen anymore. At least I hope they don't , final goal is a bug free game. Thanks for pointing it out! You'll probably run in other bugs on their daily interactions. Thankfully, it is a very easy fix, so for 0.2 those will definitely be solved!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GroinSniper

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
It would be really good to remove textbox during streaming with Mimi. As it is now, all good bits are covered.
Yeah, I'm aware of that! It's also solved for the next version. It will have a option inside game menu to shift transparency, hide default textbox and so on :)

Reactions: Thisguy01

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Yes! The postwork can be a real hardship. Mainly in animation, daz is a tricky program to animate properly, so many animations are the ones we buy, and pretty much everyone has the same assets. They work for both males and females at 100% height. That means they are exactly the same height. If you change their size the animation tends to get all weird. The same goes for regular poses. I could do the poses by hand, but imagine that in a workflow, this is terrible. You'd get so few images and animations in each version because it would take forever to produce simple images.

This stuff can happen if you don't take care of it, but not on 0.1 any time soon. I'll not be gorey here. I want to imagine a world where one could have a real CFD, so imagine that this would totally be a thing. No necro will occur here, just to clarify. But imagine, sending a doll to work in a dangerous environment in a cyberpunk universe. She can be killed; it only makes sense.

Yes I'm trying to produce some characters that are not so plain, maybe I can't do a super good job at this, but this is my goal. Characters that don't work the same depending on their contexts and who they are talking to.

This turned out sloppy. It is to gain a little time, depending on what I'm doing. This happens more in animations, They also have a preset for dick size, if you keep the default one,, the dick starts clipping trought bodies on animation. I 'hired' a guy to handle animation for me from now on. so in time I'll redo the ones that aren't so good.

Thank you for testing thoughtfully ;)!
Realistically how are body morphs going to work in terms of animations? Like, girl is pregnant, small breasts, massive PP, MC is ripped and has elephant Pen0r. Is this going to lead to very hyper pacific blocking off of content? Are dolls going to have "codewords" that allow them to present as the initial model, but then have things activated when needed?

Can remove tattoos be an option? And outside of growing his genitals to absurd degrees, is anything planned for MC body or genital wise?

Oh, go maveric and make one Doll literally AI generated, text and looks wise :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Realistically how are body morphs going to work in terms of animations? Like, girl is pregnant, small breasts, massive PP, MC is ripped and has elephant Pen0r. Is this going to lead to very hyper pacific blocking off of content? Are dolls going to have "codewords" that allow them to present as the initial model, but then have things activated when needed?

Can remove tattoos be an option? And outside of growing his genitals to absurd degrees, is anything planned for MC body or genital wise?

Oh, go maveric and make one Doll literally AI generated, text and looks wise :p
This code word stuff is not a bad idea so that they can change fast to something else, but ren'py limits the real-time interactions, this is what you are suggesting works better on a 2D game or in other engines that predict in real time what player's will do.

Removing Tattoos would be hard as hell. on a cyberpunk setting like this, I bet I'm going easy on tattoos even. This one is undoable, I'd have to do like 2k cg more to make this possible and all the animations once more.

MC planned stuff is inside his lab screen but it will have some more in time.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
This code word stuff is not a bad idea so that they can change fast to something else, but ren'py limits the real-time interactions, this is what you are suggesting works better on a 2D game or in other engines that predict in real time what player's will do.

Removing Tattoos would be hard as hell. on a cyberpunk setting like this, I bet I'm going easy on tattoos even. This one is undoable, I'd have to do like 2k cg more to make this possible and all the animations once more.

MC planned stuff is inside his lab screen but it will have some more in time.
...camera hard focuses on MCs face "zipzapzoop" cut back and doll looks like whatever? Or am I just underthinking this?

I am aware, all seem to be just how unrealistic his penis will be lol?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
...camera hard focuses on MCs face "zipzapzoop" cut back and doll looks like whatever? Or am I just underthinking this?

I am aware, all seem to be just how unrealistic his penis will be lol?
Look I get ya, but programming this would not be so easy I'm guessing. Like, image changing their mental status, or going to very different bodies. At one time you have a bimbo one, the next a super strong one, and then again a default one, and then she is a dominatrix, after that some pet play goes on. This opens too many error possibilities, this is not real-time so doing it all at once wouldn't work well.

Your idea is cool, but I'm positive I can't deliver this as it should.

All mods to MC will be very punctual and mostly focused on sex scenes, I can't alter everything about him otherwise the workload out be extreme as he is in 99% of the images. Wouldn't make sense to have a super strong MC at home and the next moment in some quest he'd be his normal size. imagine that for this to work for MC I'd have to make 3-4 same images with him in the same scene, if I have 1000 story-related images, I'd have to make 4000 to accommodate all the changes. this would take forever to do and I would go extra slowly on the game development.

The body modification can only go to a certain extent, to certain presets. You'll not be able to do like in cyberpunk77 you can change absolutely everything about that character.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I'm loving the game so far, but I'd like to allow the CFDs to interact with futas while still blocking males. Would be possible to separate males and futas in the options?

Also, when I try to tell Ava to wear the maid outfit for the second time, it automatically replaces it with the black cat one. Funny thing is I haven't purchased it yet, which got me pretty confused when it happened the first time.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm loving the game so far, but I'd like to allow the CFDs to interact with futas while still blocking males. Would be possible to separate males and futas in the options?

Also, when I try to tell Ava to wear the maid outfit for the second time, it automatically replaces it with the black cat one. Funny thing is I haven't purchased it yet, which got me pretty confused when it happened the first time.
Those "blockers" will be redone for 0.2 :) I'll make it in a more specific way. tks for playing!!

Regarding the maid - latex suit it is a bug, it's solved for 0.2

Jan 22, 2023
the game with a big fucking potential :D

I hope for more futa x male (I have nothing against futa fucking male "i mean i want it xd")
I hope we will have also option to suck the second girl's cock and footjob.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
the game with a big fucking potential :D

I hope for more futa x male (I have nothing against futa fucking male "i mean i want it xd")
I hope we will have also option to suck the second girl's cock and footjob.
Made an animation for this already! In time options will be plenty. both in the receiving and giving ways ;)

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Made an animation for this already! In time options will be plenty. both in the receiving and giving ways ;)
That's so good to know! Anyway, do you plan to add an x-ray feature? It would be nice to see it both during the sex and after, like the sperm looking for an egg.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
That's so good to know! Anyway, do you plan to add an x-ray feature? It would be nice to see it both during the sex and after, like the sperm looking for an egg.
I agree but this is a more 2D approach of it, right? I don't want just to place some random H-image I can find on google, I'd want to make a real thing here.

I like this a lot, as well. Some Japanese games do this a ton and I always find those hot as hell.

X-ray in 3D I saw an option about it, but idk how to use it properly yet. I'll see some options on this.

Many of this stuff I say I'll take a look, it's cause I'll really take a look. Idk if I can deliver it for 0.2 so beautifully, but if I see that this is possible, it will be implemented very soon!

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I agree but this is a more 2D approach of it, right? I don't want just to place some random H-image I can find on google, I'd want to make a real thing here.

I like this a lot, as well. Some Japanese games do this a ton and I always find those hot as hell.

X-ray in 3D I saw an option about it, but idk how to use it properly yet. I'll see some options on this.

Many of this stuff I say I'll take a look, it's cause I'll really take a look. Idk if I can deliver it for 0.2 so beautifully, but if I see that this is possible, it will be implemented very soon!
Don't worry, they would just be an awesome extra but you don't have to overlook on this. You're already doing really a lot on this game!
But if you manage to find a way and add it, I'd suggest to let HimeHime talk about it in the first place. I can't tell why, but I feel that she would be totally love this.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes