ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Hey Chester Cheetah. Found a bug and not sure if anyone else found it. On Ava, I have the maid outfit and the latex cat outfit. When i choose the maid outfit, it say ava going to put on the maid outfit and then right after it says Ava going to put on the latex cat outfit. So she wearing the latex cat outfit instead of the maid one.

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
in this game they say i can change the girls, but how do you do that exactly, i'm kind of lost
In this 0.1 I added a bunch of teasers regarding that. on 0.2 you'll be able to change their bodies 'permanently'. I mean not only for little scenes but for their daily lives. You can change back and forward to default. I plan to make strong bodies, futa bodies, fat bodies, and so on. You'll also be able to change their mindset. This will take some time, but not super long, before you get a good content on this body modification feature.

HI! Is it possible to make a doll dominant? from the behavior and choice of MS? Or is this not provided?
I'm currently working on their 'dominatrix' mindset. They will be very, veeeery dominant.

You generally place the post link like so: compressed
While adding a disclaimer that it's made by a 3rd patry or something (I don't think anyone reads disclaimers)
Mods used to put the compressed post link in the OP(main page) but they stopped & now you have to search.
But that's only the duty gone, I don't think they'd mind if the page owner or some mod places the compressed post link in the main page on their own accord ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
I've learned how to compress the files!! On 0.2 I'll post links for it on the main page :)

Thats great. Waiting for new version
Tks for playing! I hope to have a new one on July.

Hey Chester Cheetah. Found a bug and not sure if anyone else found it. On Ava, I have the maid outfit and the latex cat outfit. When i choose the maid outfit, it say ava going to put on the maid outfit and then right after it says Ava going to put on the latex cat outfit. So she wearing the latex cat outfit instead of the maid one.
Dude, I'm aware of this one, and I solved it. The error was so simple, if you know some basic programing, it was a conditional. Like, if, else; I added the if one but I forgot to add the else which would lead to the maid scene once more.

I'm already have some people who will test this game for me, I'll test it too, but more eyes seeing the game before hand will certainly bring us a better version each time! Tks for telling me about this, though. If you find any more bugs, you can dm me about it!

Oct 6, 2022
the main thing is that the implementation does not fail))
I would like to see the gradual formation of the dominant side. based on the MC's choice, the doll would draw a conclusion and make a decision. And over time, the MC would have less and less choice.
In general, the beginning of the game is intriguing, we are waiting for further development of the plot!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
the main thing is that the implementation does not fail))
I would like to see the gradual formation of the dominant side. based on the MC's choice, the doll would draw a conclusion and make a decision. And over time, the MC would have less and less choice.
In general, the beginning of the game is intriguing, we are waiting for further development of the plot!
In different mind sets and bodies the stats of each girl will change

As Ava will not obey MC no more in Dominatrix mode and you'll have to please her to win her favor. If you displease her, she punishes you badly, if you please her, she punishes you 'good' (eg, footjobs with spiky boots, let him cum instead of edging and so on) the possibilities are great for this part. 2 dominatrix would act in tandem to break MC's will towards them, but have in mind that this will not affect the main story

This part is MC's job to test his dolls in the most different stats and patterns.

Example of Mistres Ava:

Oct 6, 2022
In different mind sets and bodies the stats of each girl will change

As Ava will not obey MC no more in Dominatrix mode and you'll have to please her to win her favor. If you displease her, she punishes you badly, if you please her, she punishes you 'good' (eg, footjobs with spiky boots, let him cum instead of edging and so on) the possibilities are great for this part. 2 dominatrix would act in tandem to break MC's will towards them, but have in mind that this will not affect the main story

This part is MC's job to test his dolls in the most different stats and patterns.

Example of Mistres Ava:
Wow! I like it! I think a good example of the development of the side is shown in the game "Sexbot", of course it is more comical and kind. But the very change of Alexa, leaving the choice to her all the time, is done cool.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Very, very promising start and one of the best 0.1 games I've seen. Can't wait to see where you take this (and to knock up the Professor!)

• Red Heart

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 2631689

Overview:
In "Cyber Fuck Dolls," you'll take on the role of Chaos, a former soldier and current product tester for Spectre's Inc., a megacorp. The game's objective is to test a new product called Cyber Fuck Doll, a highly advanced cyborg designed to serve as a "pleasure/company doll" and soon to be sold worldwide. The game is set in Paradise City, where the dolls are still in alpha mode and require testing before being released. You'll have the freedom to customize the dolls according to your preferences, from their appearance (body modification) to their behavior and responses. After Chaos fought and won a global conflict against a pandemic religion called 'The Children of the Omega', he thought his life would be peaceful as a product tester. However, he soon realizes that his past actions will come back to haunt him. The game features an original story with some parody elements from the cyberpunk universe.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-18
Release Date: 2023-05-18
Developer: ApeStudios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

(Tags are avoidable! All tags listed are already inside the game!
There is a gallery inside MC's bedroom that can be unlocked using cheats. Enjoy)

View attachment 2631763 View attachment 2631764 View attachment 2631765 View attachment 2631766 View attachment 2631767 View attachment 2631768 View attachment 2631769 View attachment 2631770 View attachment 2631771 View attachment 2631772 View attachment 2631773 View attachment 2631774 View attachment 2631775 View attachment 2631776 View attachment 2631777 View attachment 2631778 View attachment 2631779 View attachment 2631780 View attachment 2631781 View attachment 2631782 View attachment 2631783 View attachment 2631784 View attachment 2631785 View attachment 2631786 View attachment 2631787 View attachment 2631788 View attachment 2631789 View attachment 2631790 View attachment 2631791 View attachment 2631792
0.1 lol.

Misty clothes bricks the game, it also takes a really long time to load? Admittedly using Joiplay and Android

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
It is, and this scares me a little if I'm to make some scrap money with this game. But, there are tons of games here that have very successful Patreon pages with the same tags I have, so I don't know.

I don't want to hold back on doing a theme because of Patreon.

In fact, it will be kind of hard, but I do plan this. It will make sense with the story.

Also, in the future, there will be twin characters that were on MC's old squad. So this will enter this incest tag.
Skipped most of the lore, but is the implication not that the bots are fragmented memories/but what it scenarios, from MCs exploding brain?
Or that they are the brainwashed real versions.

Make them clones and wouldn't it just be terribad if someone released a patch every version that unlocks the true true?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
0.1 lol.

Misty clothes bricks the game, it also takes a really long time to load? Admittedly using Joiplay and Android
Hey tks for playing, man! Idk if it would work well on Android. The game is far too heavy to work well in an unofficial port, I guess.

Skipped most of the lore, but is the implication not that the bots are fragmented memories/but what it scenarios, from MCs exploding brain?
Or that they are the brainwashed real versions.

Make them clones and wouldn't it just be terribad if someone released a patch every version that unlocks the true true?
Here you've got me, I don't know what you mean by that. Since the game starts in the middle of Mc's life, it will take some time to clear everything regarding lore.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Geez this game is a bomb! So much content on 0.1, this feels like a steal o_O

Awesome work on this game! Such perfection with the model quality, options, scenarios, events.. woah can't wait to see more of what you'll pull off, super promising!

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
What the hell my dude, what in the actual hell, what. the. hell? Why you came here to see this? You shouldn't I tell you! If you see my naming convention you'll think I'm not good in the head. But now that you are here, remember, drink water, eat right and live a boring life. Don't you wanna live long enough to see stuff like this game come true? I know I do! But even so, I drink at least 2 liters of coffee and smoke a pack of cigs a day, but I also say I'm healthy cause I don't eat too many candy. Yes I'm a hypocrite! Well, I'm not trying to lecture ya, just... take care alright? If you need to talk to someone you can always talk to me. I'd be glad to listen to your troubles, kiss your forehead and cook you chicken dinner. Alright? You are pretty and you are precious to me. See ya!
While I'll probably skip on the forehead kiss and venting, I'll take you up on that chicken dinner. Mainly because this code formatting is, to put it lightly, atrocious. Please, for the love of god, don't use singular spaces as indentation. Set your text editor to use 4 spaces instead of a tab and hit that tab key on your keyboard. Install VS Code and the Renpy extension and use that to edit your code.

Just please, please, anything but what you're currently doing.

• Haha

Bugiperv

May 13, 2022
Wow, Already so much content on 0.1. This is really good, can't wait for the next update. It does sound very ambitious so please pace yourself dev-sama.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Wow, Already so much content on 0.1. This is really good, can't wait for the next update. It does sound very ambitious so please pace yourself dev-sama.
July 12-13 is my deadline for 0.2! I expect to bring a good deal of content once more! Thank you for playing!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Liran and Slayerz

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Is there more content after you reach 20 of a certain stat and do the event? You can't level up the doll yet right?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Is there more content after you reach 20 of a certain stat and do the event? You can't level up the doll yet right?
Yes! I made a level cap for this! This will be related to tons of events, so it wouldn't make sense to allow players to go further than that for now.

This will also be upgraded on 0.2 my goal is to make the cap go to 60 with some milestone events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
If I'm understanding the game right, after you max 1 stat and do the event for that stat (level-up) the doll's personality will shift a little correct?

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice the set a personality for the MC based on what you want to level up more (loving boyfriend, sexmaniac, generous yet stern owner etc). I'm suggesting this because I'm finding it a little hard to level up Obedience: I have normal sex ->+love, I have kinky sex ->+lust, I make her drink my piss ->+corruption. It would be also cool slightly different text to reflect that.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
If I'm understanding the game right, after you max 1 stat and do the event for that stat (level-up) the doll's personality will shift a little correct?

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice the set a personality for the MC based on what you want to level up more (loving boyfriend, sexmaniac, generous yet stern owner etc). I'm suggesting this because I'm finding it a little hard to level up Obedience: I have normal sex ->+love, I have kinky sex ->+lust, I make her drink my piss ->+corruption. It would be also cool slightly different text to reflect that.
As for 0.1 many actions were pretty limited. So some stats would be harder! As we'll have more actions in a near future, stuff will me more well divided. If you want to abuse, love, or corrupt your dolls, it will be up to you, but in 0.1 this was underdeveloped, yes.

MC personality surely needs to shift a little depending on what 'route' you'll take and when you are too deep in one route, others will not be available anymore unless the doll in question receives a 'reset'. Himeko has a line explaining this. This will take some time; it is a lot of coding for this to work properly, but we'll get pretty far on the road until the end of this year.

What do you mean by slightly different text? This one I didn't thought about

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
What do you mean by slightly different text? This one I didn't thought about
I meant slightly different dialogue depending on the route, you already explained my question hehehe :)

Both initial girls are really pretty, and the game's ideia is really creative with lots of potential.
I'm looking forward for the bimbo and pet play stuff and wish you Dev-san good luck with this project.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes