ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I think i found a bug because i have 'abused by other males/futas' turned off and still Ava goes to the bathroom with the security chick at the bar.. Or is that because of her corruption? I though i would be able to tell her what she was allowed to do and what not given the explanation when first activating the option.

This one I fucked up next version lesbian stuff will also have a blocker/workaround.

Reactions: JoSolo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think i found a bug because i have 'abused by other males/futas' turned off and still Ava goes to the bathroom with the security chick at the bar.. Or is that because of her corruption? I though i would be able to tell her what she was allowed to do and what not given the explanation when first activating the option.
She also blew some dude in the bar bathroom on my playthrough.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Listen, guys, I need some people to volunteer as testers! As a I can tell there are some errors and bugs going on, I want to avoid this at all costs.

If you have the time to be a tester, please DM me.

I need people who doesn't mind the tags and are willing to test my game thoughtfully.

Of course I'll teste it as well, but some stuff tend to escape my gaze! Some stuff that shouldn't be occurring in my game is in fact happening, and this is unfair with the player. So if you like my game, I'd like to ask you for a little help so the experience is better to everyone.

I can't give a monetary payment for testers, but I can give acess to my patreon/subscribe star.

I guess this is solved!

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm not sure if simply letting her go to work at the bar without the MC coming with counts as "allowing".
This shouldn't be happening at all!!!

You should first allow her to do stuff like this on her page at the computer

Reactions: JoSolo

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Listen, guys, I need some people to volunteer as testers! As a I can tell there are some errors and bugs going on, I want to avoid this at all costs.

If you have the time to be a tester, please DM me.

I need people who doesn't mind the tags and are willing to test my game thoughtfully.

Of course I'll teste it as well, but some stuff tend to escape my gaze! Some stuff that shouldn't be occurring in my game is in fact happening, and this is unfair with the player. So if you like my game, I'd like to ask you for a little help so the experience is better to everyone.

I can't give a monetary payment for testers, but I can give acess to my patreon/subscribe star.
Sign me up.

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
At the end of the day I'll set up a discord to everyone, patrons, testers and all.

I'll need like 3-4 testers and that's it. Then the game will be flawless when it comes to errors

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Just got done playing this, and holy shit for a first release this is pretty incredible. The project seems rather ambitous with all the body mod/personality/outfit stuff you can do, all the different girls, but hey I'm here for it and can't wait to see it grow.

Best of luck ApeStudios, you've got something good cooking.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Just got done playing this, and holy shit for a first release this is pretty incredible. The project seems rather ambitous with all the body mod/personality/outfit stuff you can do, all the different girls, but hey I'm here for it and can't wait to see it grow.

Best of luck ApeStudios, you've got something good cooking.
I'm glad to see you liked it! This is really a confidence boost to receive this positive feedback from you guys.

I totally agree that it is ambitious! I'll always bring good updates, you can count on that! I'll not address every single thing in each version equally, because I lack the technology to do so, but if this thing really works well, I'll buy a top-notch rendering machine; then, boy oh boy, I'll go nuts on this game.

Oct 28, 2021
Just Finished nearly all the content so far and damn does this great look great imo. It's got a solid base to work off, looking foward to see what gets the future content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey everyone, please note that I have a Discord now! Feel free to join my channel!! I'll post some notices on the game there, and this makes communication easier.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Blargz0

Oct 30, 2018
Hey everyone, please note that I have a Discord now! Feel free to join my channel!! I'll post some notices on the game there, and this makes communication easier.

I'm getting an invalid invite?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
kelta/nelita isnt appear without being harmed?so i need to send the dolls to the gloryhole to being visited by her? not good for sharing rape to be avoidable if the route is blocking a character

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
kelta/nelita isnt appear without being harmed?so i need to send the dolls to the gloryhole to being visited by her? not good for sharing rape to be avoidable if the route is blocking a character
Dude, this one is yet another planning error, she'll only show up in a very weird way in this version.

Next, version MC will have more ways of having her visit him.

Ava should "break" inside the club's bar in the FuckBoy with a huge dick scene. This one I'll do a partial rework on, as she'll also be available in main missions. This only happens if you send her there twice, first scene, the guy has a small pp, next one, he has a hugenormic dick, and if you are watching her, she might break. This does not work when watching a BD of her.

I forgot that I placed this barrier for her scenes.

I wanted to do something like in the CP77, where this character would be a medic from Spectre's Inc., a sector that would work just like trauma team, whenever someone they need to protect gets hurt or something, she'd show up.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Dude, this one is yet another planning error, she'll only show up in a very weird way in this version.

Next, version MC will have more ways of having her visit him.

Ava should "break" inside the club's bar in the FuckBoy with a huge dick scene. This one I'll do a partial rework on, as she'll also be available in main missions. This only happens if you send her there twice, first scene, the guy has a small pp, next one, he has a hugenormic dick, and if you are watching her, she might break. This does not work when watching a BD of her.

I forgot that I placed this barrier for her scenes.

I wanted to do something like in the CP77, where this character would be a medic from Spectre's Inc., a sector that would work just like trauma team, whenever someone they need to protect gets hurt or something, she'd show up.
nah is ok i must say i was dissapointed about this bcs as you saud all kinks are avoidable ,and the first thisk i see in the peple gallery is kelita only come ig the dolls are fucked up and only this can occur in the glory or the bar scene.
bcs of that and bcs i see something that is not avodable i was very dissaponted but now i can wait till next update knowing that i can meet her in oother way,.but still the non avoidable sex scenes in the bar are not good

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
nah is ok i must say i was dissapointed about this bcs as you saud all kinks are avoidable ,and the first thisk i see in the peple gallery is kelita only come ig the dolls are fucked up and only this can occur in the glory or the bar scene.
bcs of that and bcs i see something that is not avodable i was very dissaponted but now i can wait till next update knowing that i can meet her in oother way,.but still the non avoidable sex scenes in the bar are not good
Yes, I forgot about her!

This was an error and it will be solved. As I said, I do this game alone, so some stuff slipped my mind. As you can see the game is pretty big - not that this is a excuse for anything, but for next version I'll have people testing it so stuff like this doesn't happen again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Yes, I forgot about her!

This was an error and it will be solved. As I said, I do this game alone, so some stuff slipped my mind. As you can see the game is pretty big - not that this is a excuse for anything, but for next version I'll have people testing it so stuff like this doesn't happen again.
ok but what about the raping stuff? isnt avoidable?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes