Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This whole Omega brain-hijacking thing reminds me of the Strogg, from Quake Wars, and how they used human bodies as biocomputers and whatnot. Yeah, i bet these Omega zealots aren't exactly nice people :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: ApeStudios

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
this game is scifi
if the dev wants to call em cyandroiartifi , he can
who said this is a scientific attempt on some fictional evolution

you nerds are something else ....
The "science" in science fiction means the fiction is supposed to be based on available science. Star Wars, for instance, is not science fiction, it's space fantasy.

And yeah, sure, the dev can call up down and down up if he/she want's to, that doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do. I also find it annoying that "cyborg" is missused, especially since it's kind of integral to the story. It doesn't inspire confidence for the rest of the story.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This whole Omega brain-hijacking thing reminds me of the Strogg, from Quake Wars, and how they used human bodies as biocomputers and whatnot. Yeah, i bet these Omega zealots aren't exactly nice people :sneaky:
You are a nonbeliever! The Omega will save us all.

This is pretty common in sci fi I guess, altought I never played Quake Wars I reckon there is no novelty in crazy religious people don't crazy religious people shit.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
The "science" in science fiction means the fiction is supposed to be based on available science. Star Wars, for instance, is not science fiction, it's space fantasy.

And yeah, sure, the dev can call up down and down up if he/she want's to, that doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do. I also find it annoying that "cyborg" is missused, especially since it's kind of an integral to the story. It doesn't inspire confidence for the rest of the story.
How do you know it is missused? I dind't even adressed their background yet :p
I'm sorry I do want to deceive people in some concepts of this story, me saying they are cyborgs will have a whole storyline about it! You'll see, I hope to deliver a cool story about this part.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
ApeStudios

Screenshot_1.png

but it is in the folder :unsure:

aah ic
line 47998
add"images/computerstuff/chatmimistuff/streamimages/acfd955jpg" xalign 0.9 yalign 0.8

missing the . between 955 and jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I hope to see a compressed version after about 2 more updates; one to add more content and another to fix the bugs from adding the content. :geek:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ApeStudios

View attachment 2635003

aah ic
line 47998
add"images/computerstuff/chatmimistuff/streamimages/acfd955jpg" xalign 0.9 yalign 0.8

ApeStudios

View attachment 2635003

aah ic
line 47998

Shit! My bad! Thanks for pointing it out!!!

male protag avoidable?
This one would be extra hard. For this game, no, this one is not avoidable.

I hope to see a compressed version after about 2 more updates; one to add more content and another to fix the bugs from adding the content. :geek:
Dude, I was deeply worried about it, but a very cool guy pointed out a compressing thing yesterday, I did some testing here, and it worked out well. I'll fiddle with it some more and use it for 0.2, I hope to have this game at 1.7 - 2 gigs max, with almost 3k cg and 500-550 webm short animations on it.(this Is a big number cause I do 3 speeds and angle variation)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Played quite a bit of this renders and animations look great, the tags look great as well. theres some topics i don't really hope we are forced into, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but everything else seems to be 100% avoidable which i do like. I do think this is a game i can get behind and will most likely look at being a patron soon

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Played quite a bit of this renders and animations look great, the tags look great as well. theres some topics i don't really hope we are forced into, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but everything else seems to be 100% avoidable which i do like. I do think this is a game i can get behind and will most likely look at being a patron soon
Forced no. The thing is, I didn't had the time to do some more lovey dovey stuff yet;

I know this game can be pretty kinky, but at some point you'll be able to take the love route, which will aim to be sweet and more like a dating sim should! Ah, also the dolls will have the GF mode, in this mode no torture or hardcore doings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
From Wikipedia:
A cyborg ( )—a of and —is a being with both and body parts. The term was coined in 1960 by and .

I played the game and I don't have issue with the term cyborg being used although I prefer Cyber Fuck Dolls better. It is understandable the dolls have or will have certain organic body parts, although primarily it has biomechatronic body parts. The MC himself is a cyborg.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
How do you know it is missused? I dind't even adressed their background yet :p
I'm sorry I do want to deceive people in some concepts of this story, me saying they are cyborgs will have a whole storyline about it! You'll see, I hope to deliver a cool story about this part.
Because a cyborg is a human and the fuck dolls are not supposed to be human (and even if it at some point is revealed that they're human after all, it won't change anything since cyborg is the term the MC is using when he think they're AI).

And while we're on the topic of constructive criticism (do with it what you will):

- Corporations murdering their employees because of workplace misstakes has a comic book villain vibe. Murder/make people disappear, sure, but for better reasons than just not being productive enough. For instance, leaking classified information...

- No one in the future where they've had two wars over real AI and can produce actual turing compatible android AI would ever reference chatGTP and Alexa to explain what an android AI is.

- Men are taller than women. So unless the MC is supposed to be super short or all women in the game are supposed to be super tall, there should be height differentiation between the MC and the women.

Apart from that, I'm liking the game so far.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Because a cyborg is a human and the fuck dolls are not supposed to be human (and even if it at some point is revealed that they're human after all, it won't change anything since cyborg is the term the MC is using when he think they're AI).

And while we're on the topic of constructive criticism (do with it what you will):

- Corporations murdering their employees because of workplace misstakes has a comic book villain vibe. Murder/make people disappear, sure, but for better reasons than just not being productive enough. For instance, leaking classified information...

- No one in the future where they've had two wars over real AI and can produce actual turing compatible android AI would ever reference chatGTP and Alexa to explain what an android AI is.

- Men are taller than women. So unless the MC is supposed to be super short or all women in the game are supposed to be super tall, there should be height differentiation between the MC and the women.

Apart from that, I'm liking the game so far.
All your points are truly valid regarding AI and terminology.

I'll give some thought to it.

When it comes to their height, I tend to make them more or less the same, but some characters will be smaller and others bigger than MC, but they will be, like, very tall and muscular. One thing about this is that when placing everyone in a scene and using animations, the size can become a real headache with lots of post-work to be done. I agree with you that this is a flaw, but it saves me tons of time by doing so.

Reactions: sabadongelov

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
i did try to play farther, but everything i try to do is lesbian content you can't avoid. Can't really advance anywhere other than having solo sessions with each bot. I'm guessing it will be impossible now to avoid all the lesbian content in the future without writing scenes for all the choices, so it doesn't have it. built the massage room, but can't advance there because they start lesbian stuff :(

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
i did try to play farther, but everything i try to do is lesbian content. Can't really advance anywhere other than having solo sessions with each bot. I'm guessing it will be impossible now to avoid all the lesbian content in the future without writing scenes for all the choices, so it doesn't have it. built the massage room, but can't advance there because they start lesbian stuff :(

You'll have to wait some time, I guess. I believe I made an option to avoid the lesbian content when it comes to this massage part Like MC has the option to observe them or not.

At some point the game will be very big, even with you ruling out the lesbian stuff, but it will take some time.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
You'll have to wait some time, I guess. I believe I made an option to avoid the lesbian content when it comes to this massage part Like MC has the option to observe them or not.
i picked observe them hoping i could put a stop to anything before they did it and it says mc may see something hot. then ava starts fingering mistys ass

• Sad
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes