Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
It is just a teaser for now.

I'll be doing something like stages of pregnancy or straight to pregnancy," which will be up to the player.

It will be largely approached on next version as I'm working on something like this as we speak
Since you mentioned better content in next version, what does that roadmap look like? Can we expect something like monthly updates?

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Amazing game, best of luck to you!

I haven't seen it mentioned in the "tag list!.txt" file but it's so extensive that I find it weird to see this one missing: are there no plans to add sleep/unconscious sex to the game?
Yes! there is! But in time, I'll need to add a 'midnight' time. For now the game is day/night. But soon the day will be longer like, day, midday, afternoon. I'll do this whenever I have more characters and dolls to intereact with MC

Since you mentioned better content in next version, what does that roadmap look like? Can we expect something like monthly updates?
It is my final goal to be able to bring in monthly updates, for now, 55 days is my deadline. If I manage to have a 4090 video card or something really good like this, then 30 days will be a real possibility. For now, I'm working on a tired 2060, so my rendering time is not so good.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Some bit of feedback: The chat bubble should be colored differently at least between the MC and the rest of the cast. It shouldn't be necessary to look up from the text and read the name of the speaker on a 1-on-1 conversation.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Some bit of feedback: The chat bubble should be colored differently at least between the MC and the rest of the cast. It shouldn't be necessary to look up from the text and read the name of the speaker on a 1-on-1 conversation.
Changing his name color or all the textbox colors? I plan to add some more textboxes real soon, so you guys can decide what textbox you want to use. Coding this could be somewhat hard, I don't know if I can do it, I'll take a look on renpy forum, but it's not a bad idea. I don't know if this would be save compatible, I'll take a look on this on the weekend.

any futa on futa scenes or futa on futa planned?
You know it! I already did a scene like this for 0.2

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Changing his name color or all the textbox colors? I plan to add some more textboxes real soon, so you guys can decide what textbox you want to use. Coding this could be somewhat hard, I don't know if I can do it, I'll take a look on renpy forum, but it's not a bad idea. I don't know if this would be save compatible, I'll take a look on this on the weekend.
Ideally, every character, or at least every major character, would have a text box of a different color to add personality and help distinguish them in conversations with many characters, but this is way more work than just adding two colors: one for the MC and another for the rest of the characters. Like I said in my message, right now it is annoying to have to read the name of the speaker in the text box every time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well who knows maybe Spectre is different. Or not.
If 40 years of cyberpunk have taught me anything it's that we do. not. trust. the corps.

Anywho, the sex scene with Sceptre after the raid triggers even if you've previously rejected her. Line 32495:
Code:
jump myaptomyapto
shold be:
Code:
jump nextday

(Initially I'd refused to get on the bike with her, but after skimming through the script I did it anyway in order not to miss out on the scene (and possible future content) with Akiko.)

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
lol dev ain't holding back with this one :ROFLMAO:
since dolls are cyborgs, is there a potential for all the way through stuff? :sneaky:
What do you mean? Which stuff? They will have tons of possibilities Yeah, I'm anxious to see how far they can go!

Ideally, every character, or at least every major character, would have a text box of a different color to add personality and help distinguish them in conversations with many characters, but this is way more work than just adding two colors: one for the MC and another for the rest of the characters. Like I said in my message, right now it is annoying to have to read the name of the speaker in the text box every time.
I'll make something different here, but I'll make it in a way that players decide. Whenever I tried to change name colors, the color would change back to default when a custom name was chosen. It is an issue that I'll try to solve for 0.2, if I can find a way of changing the name collor, I'll make a workaround.

If 40 years of cyberpunk have taught me anything it's that we do. not. trust. the corps.

Anywho, the sex scene with Sceptre after the raid triggers even if you've previously rejected her. Line 32495:
Code:
jump myaptomyapto
shold be:
Code:
jump nextday

(Initially I'd refused to get on the bike with her, but after skimming through the script I did it anyway in order not to miss out on the scene (and possible future content) with Akiko.)
This spawned an error? Yeah, as I said before, I'll ask for some testers, some things ended up escaping my gaze. in 15 days or so I'll see if there are people interested in testing it, so I can bring a better version each time

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Nope, doesn't throw an error, it just jumps to the wrong scene.
Yeah, Ill see about this! However, denying Spectre on this scene will block Akiko for a long time and she'll be super pissed, this will be worked on 0.2. I'll think it trough so people don't need to start the game all over again to see some 'past' scenes.

all the way through means usually ignoring the existe3nce of internal organs and have something go in the ass and pop out of the mouth, often it's tentacles
If it looks good! I already have tentacles on my 3D stuff, and I do like them. Everything 'monster' is highly planned when on gigs! One of them will be a "mutant tester," so you know some really weird ass (marvelous) stuff will be soon available.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
This is a massive first delivery.
Interesting content, very captivating story around the training of the dolls.
Seems like you've created the menu to be very much opt in regarding the more extreme content.

Regarding this: Will the fact that I'd fucking hate to see any of the dolls fuck animals restrict the story in any way? From the dialogue with Spectre it seems like you're expected to drive the dolls to the ends of their tethers for them to be ready for "the big plan". But will the story be gated behind content I might find repulsive?

With that out of the way, how on earth are you planning the update scheldule? If you're looking at ones the size of the initial delivery I can't imagine how long it'll take between updates.

Anyway, very cool so far, looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

-Edit- It's rather fun to be in the first 10 patreons for a project.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
If it looks good! I already have tentacles on my 3D stuff, and I do like them. Everything 'monster' is highly planned when on gigs! One of them will be a "mutant tester," so you know some really weird ass (marvelous) stuff will be soon available.
yup, that sounds fun, especially if it's gonna be proper monster alien stuff like in Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This is a massive first delivery.
Interesting content, very captivating story around the training of the dolls.
Seems like you've created the menu to be very much opt in regarding the more extreme content.

Regarding this: Will the fact that I'd fucking hate to see any of the dolls fuck animals restrict the story in any way? From the dialogue with Spectre it seems like you're expected to drive the dolls to the ends of their tethers for them to be ready for "the big plan". But will the story be gated behind content I might find repulsive?

With that out of the way, how on earth are you planning the update scheldule? If you're looking at ones the size of the initial delivery I can't imagine how long it'll take between updates.

Anyway, very cool so far, looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
I don't plan to block you from the story whenever. I don't want you to go through stuff you despise, if I did this in 0.1, it was by mistake. Some side quests and lore stuff will be made for each content type, but the main story will not be blocked behind anything!

I plan to do a bare minimum of CGs each day, I'll not go to sleep until I'm done with my quota. Also, I can do a small looped animation whenever I need to do stuff around the house, like going to the market or stuff like this. I put an animation to render whenever I'm going to sleep, so in 50 days I can bring more or less 50 new animations, you know? If i need to focus on coding or writing, I can also put an animation to render, so I can properly focus.

Also, when it comes to writing, I think about the story I want to tell every day. I can write a good chunk of it whenever, but I'll mind my grammar way more from now on, otherwise, it ends up all sloppy, as in Spectre's event.

yup, that sounds fun, especially if it's gonna be proper monster alien stuff like in Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft
Yes, and if you look in my code for 0.1 and search for mutant tester," you'll see that I'm not bringing this up out of the blue, I planned to do this on 0.1, but then it would be way bigger than it already is.

Reactions: Rohse and ViviX12

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
I'll make more specific body mods for the MC, like you'll get to choose whenever they are active. If they are on all the time, I'd have to do like, 2k CGs more. But yeah, even the MC will have bod mods.
This reply gives me hope that all those crazy sex modifications in the Cyberpunk Lore we never get to see are going to be realized in this game!

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This reply gives me hope that all those crazy sex modifications in the Cyberpunk Lore we never get to see are going to be realized in this game!
Yes, but I can only go so far! I'm restricted to the models available on DAZ 3D stores and such. There are a good number of possibilities. CP77 is one of my favorite games, and I think it let everyone down at least a little.

I always wanted to see more sex between the characters, as in a cyberpunk universe, extreme depravation is rule number 1. I understand it wasn't their main focus.

I'm yet to decide how kinky things will be with parody characters. Regarding this, I get a little afraid of what I can do when it comes to parody without getting in trouble or banned from websites.

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
Very nice game, Im definitelly interested and will keep track of this one! Story is interesting, not much of a grind (thanks for that BTW) and the dolls are nicelly written. Wish you very best luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes