gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This looks pretty fun and promising for now.

ApeStudios, a minor thing, but maybe you could include a future option to unlock femboy fuck dolls without Himeko growing a dick? Currently that option is nested behind wanting doctor dick to happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I should think you could just move the "follow-up question" out of that nesting, so we get it regardless of answering yes or no to the first part.

Eind040

Aug 2, 2019
I dont seem to get any progress anymore, i have 1 doll (Ava). How to get another doll?
Can anyone please help me

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
I realy like Cyberpunk since i have read the books several years ago, so great choise :)

For the 1st release much good content and nice animations, thx for sharing.

Oh and it looks like i found a bug:

If you bye the Maid Clothes you can let Ava wear it one Time. If you try again this happens :
2023-05-19 13_40_53-Window.png
2023-05-19 13_41_13-Window.png

I never bought this :)

Btw. will it be possible to customize dolls by MC ? For example Size, Age, aso ?

Thx again for sharing.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
some scenecs with Ava are placeholders? for example when i pick "golden shower" or "make her kiss your feet" i get first scene from the list i mean "fuck her in hardcore way"

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Screenshot_18.png
I'm a pedant, so I'll just say this: all the mention of them being "fully cyborg" are misnomers as that just means they're still droided up humans. Adam Smasher is "fully cyborg" in that he's fully mechanical aside from (I think) his brain and parts of his head.

A "cyborg" is--at least essentially still--a human suped up with tech.

Robocop is a cyborg.
The T-100 is not.

Presuming the developer means that they are fully mechanized without human parts whatsoever, or even a human baseline; then they are better referred to as "full droids." You can call them "fully android," but that actually means they are male-shaped*; the completely proper term would be "fully gynoid," but most people don't seem to even know that word so eh.

Or you can avoid all the issues with such specialized terms and just call them "fully machine" or whatever.

*This has nothing to do with penis or vagina. It's about having broad shoulders, etc. Meaning a trap can be gynoid i.e., curvy torso, just with a dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabadongelov

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
dayummmm huuge potential. Might be one of the best first-versions I’ve ever seen. Good luck man I’ll be watching

Reactions: ItzSpc

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can confirm Shashakamen's issue,
when i choose kinky sex -> golden shower with Ava, rough sex option plays out instead of golden shower.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
1.jpg
Is that meant to happen? It gets like this after selecting lab upgrade "see human/other stats".

Edit: Also it's "you were" not "you was". Same thing with "you are" not "you is".

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 2633701
Is that meant to happen? It gets like this after selecting lab upgrade "see human/other stats".

Edit: Also it's "you were" not "you was". Same thing with "you are" not "you is".
It is not is a bug sorry! I honestly don't know how this happened. I would use this on 0.1 but since the humans in this game don't have much lore or things to do I decided to postpone it to 0.2. For me this one is working properly, I'll take a look!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Can confirm Shashakamen's issue,
when i choose kinky sex -> golden shower with Ava, rough sex option plays out instead of golden shower.
It shouldn't D: Now as you guys have played some more, maybe some issues will pop up! I didn't notice this one; I'll pay attention to them on 0.2. Maybe I'll need some testers, because I honestly didn't see this error.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 2633542
I'm a pedant, so I'll just say this: all the mention of them being "fully cyborg" are misnomers as that just means they're still droided up humans. Adam Smasher is "fully cyborg" in that he's fully mechanical aside from (I think) his brain and parts of his head.

A "cyborg" is--at least essentially still--a human suped up with tech.

Robocop is a cyborg.
The T-100 is not.

Presuming the developer means that they are fully mechanized without human parts whatsoever, or even a human baseline; then they are better referred to as "full droids." You can call them "fully android," but that actually means they are male-shaped*; the completely proper term would be "fully gynoid," but most people don't seem to even know that word so eh.

Or you can avoid all the issues with such specialized terms and just call them "fully machine" or whatever.

*This has nothing to do with penis or vagina. It's about having broad shoulders, etc. Meaning a trap can be gynoid i.e., curvy torso, just with a dick.
Wait a bit, this is story related. It will be explained.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This looks pretty fun and promising for now.

ApeStudios, a minor thing, but maybe you could include a future option to unlock femboy fuck dolls without Himeko growing a dick? Currently that option is nested behind wanting doctor dick to happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I should think you could just move the "follow-up question" out of that nesting, so we get it regardless of answering yes or no to the first part.
Oooh this will be redone!

I'll definitely need some testers, I'll see about this pretty soon!

Since nothing would happen on this version, I left this one as it is, but soon Himeko and everyone else will have tons of talk options.

Himeko will have one like "important stuff" And you'll get to toggle on and off some decisions like this

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It shouldn't D: Now as you guys have played some more, maybe some issues will pop up! I didn't notice this one; I'll pay attention to them on 0.2. Maybe I'll need some testers, because I honestly didn't see this error.
You've probably noticed this yourself already, but the same goes for the feet worship option right next to it.

• Sad
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ApeStudios
the game is nice, some backgrounds are very nice, the models are quite nice and the atmosphere fits a lot, the plot could be interesting over time and some things potentially expanded and full of surprises. I just have a few questions for the future:
1)will you be able to put more futanari? 2) will the futa on guy genre be expanded? 3) could we see machines that can enhance the physique of girls also through serums to make them taller and more muscular? 4) of monster girls what else could you see?
Yes to all of those.

Monster Girls will be a surprise regarding a gig, I would bring this on 0.1 but the game is already too big. Pretty soon, it will make sense with Himeko's story as she works with several body types, including mutants; the very first time you talk with her, she is on a lab working on one.

if you see something subtle in this game I'll probably address it one time or another

• Red Heart
Reactions: monsterdragon55
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes