ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
now i get it..
there´s a judy already ingame ... damn :ROFLMAO:
Yes!!! I thought that, for some reason, I had swapped their names.

I've looked at this script for so long and played this game so many times that I might not notice some errors.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this

line 22263 and 84061

MIMI"See you soon, [ZERO]."

should be

MIMI"See you soon, [howmimiadressesme]."

line 63783

MIMI"So, [ZERO], when we'll do it?"

MIMI"So, [howmimiadressesme], when we'll do it?"

ApeStudios

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
this

line 22263 and 84061

MIMI"See you soon, [ZERO]."

should be

MIMI"See you soon, [howmimiadressesme]."

ApeStudios
Thank you, man! I'll change this in my script! If you notice any errors like this, please tell me! I know there will be small bugs, I'll get them all fixed by next version

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
can we switch roles with Spectre or its femdom route only?
It will take some versions before that. But only makes sense as MC's and Spectre's relationship goes further for him to have this option

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
I did not play Cyberpunk 2077, but I do belive that the fuck dolls should be call androids and not cyborgs. Enven if they contain organic material (like there skin is mention to be), which do potentially make them biomachines, but does not make them an organic being ("being" being the key). In fact, even if they do are what I think they realy are : brainwash clones augmented with mind controlling implants. they would still not classify as cyborgs.

Note that I do base my logic on the following linguistique hierarchy that came from my personnel understanding of sci-fi naming convention:
natural and artificial life_________ | _____________ machine
unaugmented, augmented, cyborg, android, synthetic (synth)

Important distinction being :
augmented only enhance the body while cyborg replace part of the body;
synths are sentient.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabadongelov
Oct 9, 2020
ApeStudios
the game is nice, some backgrounds are very nice, the models are quite nice and the atmosphere fits a lot, the plot could be interesting over time and some things potentially expanded and full of surprises. I just have a few questions for the future:
1)will you be able to put more futanari? 2) will the futa on guy genre be expanded? 3) could we see machines that can enhance the physique of girls also through serums to make them taller and more muscular? 4) of monster girls what else could you see?

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I did not play Cyberpunk 2077, but I do belive that the fuck dolls should be call androids and not cyborgs. Enven if they contain organic material (like there skin is mention to be), which do potentially make them biomachines, but does not make them an organic being ("being" being the key). In fact, even if they do are what I think they realy are : brainwash clones augmented with mind controlling implants. they would still not classify as cyborgs.

Note that I do base my logic on the following linguistique hierarchy that came from my personnel understanding of sci-fi naming convention:
natural and artificial life_________ | _____________ machine
unaugmented, augmented, cyborg, android, synthetic (synth)

Important distinction being :
augmented only enhance the body while cyborg replace part of the body;
and synths are sentient.
this game is scifi
if the dev wants to call em cyandroiartifi , he can
who said this is a scientific attempt on some fictional evolution

you nerds are something else ....

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
ApeStudios btw whenever applicable you should respond to multiple posts within one (simply click "reply" for each one)
reduces clutter and looks less hectic

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Okidoki I've just made a second playthrough to see if there are other things we could explore.
But damn if you keep researching new things keep opening up.
I've played for about 2 hours or so and only now I'm getting a few things saying that it will be available in 0.2 update.
It's pretty big for a first release and so far I love it!
The 0.2 options look very promising...so keep it going dev (y) I'll keep playing as there are still some things I might have not seen yet...... and can't wait for the next 0.2 update.

Reactions: ApeStudios
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes