ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
You've probably noticed this yourself already, but the same goes for the feet worship option right next to it.
Yes! The game is rough around the edges. I'll polish it until no bugs can be found. Some weeks from now I'll ask here if someone want to be a tester, I can provide access to my patreon as a pay.

Reactions: gregers

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
maybe some issues will pop up!
It isn't exactly an issue but a bit annoying.

We can send Ava to work as a bartender. We can collect some points of two types. But nothing explains what are those points are, what purpose they serve, why exactly are we collecting them. Some info on those maybe? Are we aiming for a threshold? Can we get a notification that we gained +1 when we actually do instead of only after every 3 or so?

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
this game is scifi
That is like sayng : "it's fantasy, why should I be consistant and follow convention". Witch is a writing philosophe with a lot of problem. Not that soft magic system, subversion and paranormal are forcibly bad (for exemple), but it's important to properly label things. I think it goes under instinctive design. Also, it triger my autism.
the completely proper term would be "fully gynoid,"
Make sense
Android=> Andro | oid => male like
Gynoid => Gyno | oid => female like

Bref, I wont continue on the subject since the dev tell us to wait and see.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
It isn't exactly an issue but a bit annoying.

We can send Ava to work as a bartender. We can collect some points of two types. But nothing explains what are those points are, what purpose they serve, or why exactly are we collecting them. Some info on those maybe? Are we aiming for a threshold? Can we get a notification that we gained +1 when we actually do instead of only after every 3 or so?
Maybe I forgot to add the notification where you get the points D:

But you should be getting points whenever possible.

I wanted to make two currencies, like one in a talk with Himeko, who says something about it.

It would be like, since MC is a product tester, he should come with some data. Whenever he provided data at his computer by filling out a report, he would make some money.

He can also expend these RP to modify his doll's body since this would cost a ungodly amount of money for the final customer in the game, Like the dolls he has access to, they are too early in development, but the final one would cost even millions in cash.

For me, this makes sense, I wanted to say, "Since this is his work, it would be fair for him to expend the money he earns back at this work, you know? Soon he'll be able to do more than just stand around, so there will be more uses for both RP and money.

Did I explain this correctly, or is it too confusing? Like honestly asking.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
It is just a teaser for now.

I'll be doing something like stages of pregnancy or straight to pregnancy," which will be up to the player.

It will be largely approached on next version as I'm working on something like this as we speak

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But you should be getting points whenever possible.
This is definitely not the case. I get the points from BD with Ava only after round 3-5 visits. I mean i do get the points.. but doesn't get the notification for it.
I wanted to make two currencies, like one in a talk with Himeko, who says something about it.
No, i didn't mean those. I do get the RP points just fine.

It's about Ava's bar visits. When i send Ava to work and don't go myself, we can choose to peek through her eyes or do BD. If we choose BD we get points for that. It gives BD points. But only get notification after 3-5 visits. The meantime after X amount of BD points some other counter says we gained +1. (I can't recall the name of the other stat from the top of my head right now).

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This is definitely not the case. I get the points from BD with Ava only after round 3-5 visits. I mean i do get the points.. but doesn't get the notification for it.

No, i didn't mean those. I do get the RP points just fine.

It's about Ava's bar visits. When i send Ava to work and don't go myself, we can choose to peek through her eyes or do BD. If we choose BD we get points for that. It gives BD points. But only get notification after 3-5 visits. The meantime after X amount of BD points some other counter says we gained +1. (I can't recall the name of the other stat from the top of my head right now).
I'll take a look on this one! Everything related to BD I'll rework, since I was really worried that this bar part could have some errors. It is supposed to have 6 different moments inside it and the small scenes should be progressive like, whenever seeing the bd or watching trough her eyes.

I'll look on it, but this is most definitely a bug. Tks for pointing out.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Becky scene in the skydriver.
"I may this may strike as something too big sometimes.."
I suppose that should be
"I mean this may..."

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Becky scene in the skydriver.
"I may this may strike as something too big sometimes.."
I suppose that should be
"I mean this may..."
Yes :[ if you spot those, do you mind sending me trough dm? I'll fix them all, as for 0.1 some stuff is somewhat sloppy. I intend to always make this game better, I'll do a more throughout spell check next time

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Game crashed when I clicked Misty's wardrobe.
Same here. Exception code:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/cyber.rpy", line 32591, in script
call screen seemisty
ScriptError: could not find label 'wardrobemisty'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 942, in run_context
context.run()
call screen seemisty
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23050902
cyberfuckdolls 0.1
Fri May 19 17:02:22 2023

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Solid start, I like Mimi. Really really tired of most of these games only having tit monsters. Don't like the MC's "frfr on god no cap bruh" hair, though.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Impressive amount of content for a first release, congrats!
Femdom\bdsm in cyberpunk setting... count me in. Plus ability to change personalitys and overall flexability in tems of preferences. This project can go vary far. Best of luck!

Reactions: ApeStudios

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yes :[ if you spot those, do you mind sending me trough dm? I'll fix them all, as for 0.1 some stuff is somewhat sloppy. I intend to always make this game better, I'll do a more throughout spell check next time
I mean yeah, there is a lot of spelling errors and broken English in there, but most of the time you can still make sense of what it meant to say. Some of the errors can be pretty funny though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incidentally, I turned down the Spectre because of the pretty blatant femdommy vibe, so don't know how her path shakes out. Everything I've ever learned about cyberpunk tells me not to trust megalomaniac executives.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I mean yeah, there is a lot of spelling errors and broken English in there, but most of the time you can still make sense of what it meant to say. Some of the errors can be pretty funny though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incidentally, I turned down the Spectre because of the pretty blatant femdommy vibe, so don't know how her path shakes out. Everything I've ever learned about cyberpunk tells me not to trust megalomaniac executives.
Well who knows maybe Spectre is different. Or not.

dude hahahah this one made me laugh, I fucked up on this line. I honestly need some testers/proofreaders, or I'll take a whole week to do it myself, but since English is not my first language, some stuff may sound weird to a native.

Same here. Exception code:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen seemisty

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 942, in run_context
context.run()
call screen seemisty
File "D:\Users\aem\Downloads\_\cyberfuckdolls-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23050902
cyberfuckdolls 0.1
Fri May 19 17:02:22 2023
This one was a brain fart. Since Misty doesn't have clothing options yet, I honestly forgot to click on her wardrobe option. She would say something about not wanting to do so, because MC doesn't have fashion sense.

Solid start, I like Mimi. Really really tired of most of these games only having tit monsters. Don't like the MC's "frfr on god no cap bruh" hair, though.
His visual may strike as someone being a douchebag HAHAHAHA but if you look at hair options, this one fit his character, and it was easy on my computer when rendering cause hair assets are usually quite heavy.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Amazing game, best of luck to you!

I haven't seen it mentioned in the "tag list!.txt" file but it's so extensive that I find it weird to see this one missing: are there no plans to add sleep/unconscious sex to the game?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes