ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
i picked observe them hoping i could put a stop to anything before they did it and it says mc may see something hot. then ava starts fingering mistys ass
Yeah, as for the 0.1 I didn't pay so much attention to making it too clear that lesbian stuff would be found ahead.

I'll have an easy fix for this problem, though.

Though I'll be doing tons of lesbian content, I'll also produce stuff that doesn't touch this subject, each version, you'll also have more content to see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
gotta say this game is so dang impressive for 0.1 love also sending ava to work and being there to watch, which should lead to voyuerism or sharing maybe.

also not going on with ava and watching through her eyes is awesome. got me excited to see what can happen in future updates.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so how deep in the "Bestiality" pool are we swimming in here.
Just dipping the toes for now, a couple of optional furry scenes, no actual animals. The setting and basic premise of the game should theoretically allow for all sorts of depravity down the line, but I haven't seen anything hinting at deep diving in that particular body of water so far.

Turns out I'm wrong, see below.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just dipping the toes for now, a couple of optional furry scenes, no actual animals. The setting and basic premise of the game should theoretically allow for all sorts of depravity down the line, but I haven't seen anything hinting at deep diving so far.
There are bestiality, you just have to activate a module for Ava for it to show up!

Dog and Horse. Dog fuck and Horse handjob currently.

Reactions: gregers

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Tried the game and it blew my mind with the sheer amount of content. It sure did eave a great 1st impresion. The girls are hot but also have cute moments, my kind of gals.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There are bestiality, you just have to activate a module for Ava for it to show up!

Dog and Horse. Dog fuck and Horse handjob currently.
I'd missed that option being available, thanks!

Computer or quick menu > Dolls > Ava > Lab > Mental attributes

screenshot0014.png

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
As mentioned by these cool dudes before, it has previews on this current version. It will be pretty much addressed real soon, I plan to bring some more on this each version.

It is not my main focus, but at least 2 or 3 new scenes each update I can guarantee. Sometimes I'll do more than that. I find animals and things that have fur hard to render, so when I upgrade my rig I'll be much more serious when it comes to bestiality

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I think i found a bug because i have 'abused by other males/futas' turned off and still Ava goes to the bathroom with the security chick at the bar.. Or is that because of her corruption? I though i would be able to tell her what she was allowed to do and what not given the explanation when first activating the option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ApeStudios
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes