ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
and if there are Ai why they are doing solo stuff or lesbian stuff without your consent?why ava dont stop from being abused?i can understand if you send them to the glory but not to the bar.i really hope you send the mc to stiopthis from happend or at least he can revenge this stuff

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
and if there are Ai why they are doing solo stuff or lesbian stuff without your consent?why ava dont stop from being abused?i can understand if you send them to the glory but not to the bar.i really hope you send the mc to stiopthis from happend or at least he can revenge this stuff
This issue was addressed on earlier posts. I'm aware of the flaws in this bar gig. It will be redone/reworked. Wait up for 0.2

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Any android version? Or at least compressed window version?
Please take a look on page one or two of this topic; there is a compressed version there!

Hmm, that is a lot of tags. Going to download to check it out later. :unsure:
You can find all of these tags inside the game already, and they are also avoidable. I made some mistakes about this here and there, some lesbian stuff is not avoidable on 0.1 but will be on 0.2

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
not sure if its been mention
ava maid outfit bugged, switches to cat latex on further use
after later doctors visit, switches to mimis post scene
a few typos here n there
could use less repeating dialogue when it comes to backstory

Reactions: ApeStudios

Eesmeat

May 21, 2023
If you need more folks to help with the grammar and punctuation. I'd love to help out. I've spent all day playing the game so far and I absolutely love it! Your character design on them kind of blew me away, and I love Ava and Himiko so far, haven't gotten the other available doll yet but looking forward to it!

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
ADHD meds took over me on this one
Shit, you somehow get a desoxyn script? You put so much work into this initial release, I'd need to take a week worth of adderall to take on this workload. Impressive first release, really hope you don't burn out as this seems incredibly ambitious and full of potential.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Waiting for Android port this game is not working on joinplay it stuck at loading screen
It will not have an Android port due to its size. I don't know what this is that you are playing on, but it is unofficial. It wasn't me who made this.

I don't know if this is risky, but as you know, unofficial stuff may harm your cellphone or something. Take care!

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Please take a look on page one or two of this topic; there is a compressed version there!

You can find all of these tags inside the game already, and they are also avoidable. I made some mistakes about this here and there, some lesbian stuff is not avoidable on 0.1 but will be on 0.2
Thanks, Brochacho

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Bro wtf there's too much content for a 0.1 release
idk about that, all I know is that your profile pic is really intriguing. If one wants to find something like your profile pic, where should he search? I'm asking for a friend, by the way.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Can I place these links on the main page?
You generally place the post link like so: compressed
While adding a disclaimer that it's made by a 3rd patry or something (I don't think anyone reads disclaimers)
Mods used to put the compressed post link in the OP(main page) but they stopped & now you have to search.
But that's only the duty gone, I don't think they'd mind if the page owner or some mod places the compressed post link in the main page on their own accord ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes