sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
All your points are truly valid regarding AI and terminology.

I'll give some thought to it.

When it comes to their height, I tend to make them more or less the same, but some characters will be smaller and others bigger than MC, but they will be, like, very tall and muscular. One thing about this is that when placing everyone in a scene and using animations, the size can become a real headache with lots of post-work to be done. I agree with you that this is a flaw, but it saves me tons of time by doing so.
Thank you very much for the reply! Since so many Daz 3d games don't do height differentiation, I figured it required extra work somehow, but I never guessed that it had to do with the animations. I've asked devs before, but no one answered (one even claimed that he did indeed do height differentiation, he just choose to make the MC a single centimeter taller than all the women... :LOL:). I guess that also explains why some games who don't do height differentiation between the MC and his LI still will have other men that are taller. Because these other men are not involved in any animations, so it's not so much of a hassle. But god is it infuriating when the MC is a short scrawny midget, but other men in the game are allowed to be tall and built... :geek:

I think I've gotten through most of the content so far in your game. That's an impressive amount for a first version. Sometime a bit wordy and exposition heavy. Spectre is waaay to trusting of the MC, despite having no personal relationship with him. The amount of things she gave away... (then again, she gives of some serious psychopath vibes, and I get the feeling she's lying through her teeth about her own motivations who I'm betting are not at all as altruistic as she makes them out to be, so given that, maybe she haven't really given the MC that much after all)

I was positively surprised by the fuck dolls. I thought they would be much simpler and devoid of their own personalities. And I like the idea of being able to influence their personalities through imprinting.

I also really liked the instant jealousy and rivalry between Ava and Mimi. I hope the player will get the opportunity to lean into this if he/she want to down the line and play up their rivalry. After all, we're told that nothing is off the table, we can even kill the fuck dolls. They will just be rebooted. So if they were to have a real catfight (were they actually try hurt/kill each other), why not? There's definately a market for that as well...

In the same vein, rape should be an option later on.

Also like how ruthless and cruel the two main human LIs are. Akikos fear of Himeko after she's been captured and held by Himeko... :love:

And on the subject of sizes... the MCs cock size varies greatly. Sometimes he's absolutely humongus in every way. At other times, he's longer, but only slightly thicker than average. Personally, I prefer him as huge. It's fitting if you're going to do the extreme dominance thing.

Finally, here and there, language needs cleaning up, but I guess you're aware of that.

All in all, a surprisingly good game. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I guess that also explains why some games who don't do height differentiation between the MC and his LI still will have other men that are taller.
Yes! The postwork can be a real hardship. Mainly in animation, daz is a tricky program to animate properly, so many animations are the ones we buy, and pretty much everyone has the same assets. They work for both males and females at 100% height. That means they are exactly the same height. If you change their size the animation tends to get all weird. The same goes for regular poses. I could do the poses by hand, but imagine that in a workflow, this is terrible. You'd get so few images and animations in each version because it would take forever to produce simple images.

They will just be rebooted. So if they were to have a real catfight (were they actually try hurt/kill each other), why not?
This stuff can happen if you don't take care of it, but not on 0.1 any time soon. I'll not be gorey here. I want to imagine a world where one could have a real CFD, so imagine that this would totally be a thing. No necro will occur here, just to clarify. But imagine, sending a doll to work in a dangerous environment in a cyberpunk universe. She can be killed; it only makes sense.

Also like how ruthless and cruel the two main human LIs are. Akikos fear of Himeko after she's been captured and held by Himeko...
Yes I'm trying to produce some characters that are not so plain, maybe I can't do a super good job at this, but this is my goal. Characters that don't work the same depending on their contexts and who they are talking to.

And on the subject of sizes... the MCs cock size varies greatly.
This turned out sloppy. It is to gain a little time, depending on what I'm doing. This happens more in animations, They also have a preset for dick size, if you keep the default one,, the dick starts clipping trought bodies on animation. I 'hired' a guy to handle animation for me from now on. so in time I'll redo the ones that aren't so good.

All in all, a surprisingly good game. :)
Thank you for testing thoughtfully ;)!

Bugiperv

May 13, 2022
I'm a bit new to f95 and I'm wondering how do devs feel about players pointing out grammar mistakes ?

Bugiperv

May 13, 2022
I went to see himeko to ask her about the drugs that ava took. When I came back home someone called mimi was there ?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm a bit new to f95 and I'm wondering how do devs feel about players pointing out grammar mistakes ?
The game is kinda big so the grammar is a "weak" spot right now. If you spot something too atrocious dm me. I'll be reviewing it all for 0.2

I went to see himeko to ask her about the drugs that ava took. When I came back home someone called mimi was there ?
Eh, this is a bug :( gonna take a look. I probably placed a wrong command there, it is easy to solve but it still an error. Tks for playing and pointing that out!

Last edited:

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Now playing through this game for the first time. Quite enjoyable. I've just gotten Mimi, so quite a bit still to do. I did notice though, sometimes the text box covers the action in images. An especially bad example of this is the feet inspection section when you just get Mimi.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but maybe you can set up your animation software to show a little box in the place where the text box would be? To kinda create a keep-out zone for the interesting parts of the renders.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's handjob, isn't it? I know, it's disgusting.
I know you're joking, but I actually hate this tag in h-games :LOL:. Handjobs aren't hot (to me). They're frustrating. It's the one sex act that I could just do myself! Handjobs are the age old joke of what the girlfriend or wifey "compromises" on when she has a "headache" and doesn't want to fool around but doesn't want to leave you completely blue-balled either. It's her throwing the minimum your way so that you can have at least something lol.

Another reason is that these characters are 3D or 2D models that can have no pain, gag reflex, etc. I don't want a handjob. I want an all the way down to the hilt with her face smashed into your stomach and balls deepthroat! :p

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Now playing through this game for the first time. Quite enjoyable. I've just gotten Mimi, so quite a bit still to do. I did notice though, sometimes the text box covers the action in images. An especially bad example of this is the feet inspection section when you just get Mimi.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but maybe you can set up your animation software to show a little box in the place where the text box would be? To kinda create a keep-out zone for the interesting parts of the renders.
I was suggested this on the first day and the dude who suggested it showed me a bit of code to solve this issue. In 0.2 you'll be able to choose my textbox or a transparent one, this one is already solved :)

I know you're joking, but I actually hate this tag in h-games :LOL:. Handjobs aren't hot (to me). They're frustrating. It's the one sex act that I could just do myself! Handjobs are the age old joke of what the girlfriend or wifey "compromises" on when she has a "headache" and doesn't want to fool around but doesn't want to leave you completely blue-balled either. It's her throwing the minimum your way so that you can have at least something lol.

Another reason is that these characters are 3D or 2D models that can have no pain, gag reflex, etc. I don't want a handjob. I want an all the way down to the hilt with her face smashed into your stomach and balls deepthroat! :p
HAhaha yeah we can go pretty nuts on this. 3D opens a whole new world of depravity which is totally awesome. Just you'll wait some bizarre stuff will happen.

But some vanilla will also happen as this game has multiple approaches

Reactions: RabidSloth

Bugiperv

May 13, 2022
How do you unlock the other dolls ? I finished maxxing all of ava's stats, I bought all clothes, I farmed around 100k $ and 5k points. Is it because I chose the love route for her ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you unlock the other dolls ? I finished maxxing all of ava's stats, I bought all clothes, I farmed around 100k $ and 5k points. Is it because I chose the love route for her ?
Computer -> Dolls/People/Lore -> Dolls
Select Mimi. Buy (costs Research Points). No other doll is currently available.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
As dolls are more complex than the other characters and they will have much more quests, gigs, body modifications, events and so on, I'll bring a doll every 2 updates.

Like on at 0.3 other at 0.5

The version in between on 0.2 and 0.4 are for expanding the bod modifications of the dolls we already have and for bringing more sexual stuff, making it all look more complete.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Great game so far! Thanks, dev.

Possible bug:
clothing for Ava
1. I buy maid outfit.
2. Order her to clean.
3. Look at cat suit (don't buy)
4. Order her to wear maid outfit.
5. Dialogue text changes from "maid outfit" to "catsuit".
6. Buy catsuit.
7. Can't choose maid outfit.

Even without 6 and 7, when dressing to maid, it swithches to catsuit.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So, do you really "have the freedom to customize the dolls according to your preferences, from their appearance (body modification) to their behavior and responses" or it's just Dev trying to clickbait and in reality you can't customize shit/gonna be a feature after a few years of developing?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"have the freedom to customize the dolls according to your preferences, from their appearance (body modification) to their behavior and responses"
Within reason. As much as possible with static renders.

If you expect a dozen hairstyle, skin color, facial features that is the territory of RealTime3D character creators.

We are talking about static renders here. So the customization has to happen within reasonable limits. There will be presets for different looks, different personalites. These can be only scene during testing. This is both a technical limitation but simultaneously a lore thing.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Great game so far! Thanks, dev.

Possible bug:
clothing for Ava
1. I buy maid outfit.
2. Order her to clean.
3. Look at cat suit (don't buy)
4. Order her to wear maid outfit.
5. Dialogue text changes from "maid outfit" to "catsuit".
6. Buy catsuit.
7. Can't choose maid outfit.

Even without 6 and 7, when dressing to maid, it swithches to catsuit.
Yeah this one was an indentation error I made D: Tks for the feedback I solved this one already, so on 0.2 it will work properly and I'll add some more interaction with their clothing. Already have some people who'll test 0.2 so we can avoid this type of silly error.

So, do you really "have the freedom to customize the dolls according to your preferences, from their appearance (body modification) to their behavior and responses" or it's just Dev trying to clickbait and in reality you can't customize shit/gonna be a feature after a few years of developing?
I'm not baiting anybody here, my friend. Just like Ennoch said, people will need to be sensible about this, this is not unity or Unreal engine, so there are some limitations going on.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Within reason. As much as possible with static renders.

If you expect a dozen hairstyle, skin color, facial features that is the territory of RealTime3D character creators.

We are talking about static renders here. So the customization has to happen within reasonable limits. There will be presets for different looks, different personalites. These can be only scene during testing. This is both a technical limitation but simultaneously a lore thing.
I'm not talking about Illusion games level of customizing, of course. But it seems that even something as simple as changing the breast size of a doll isn't a feature, and most of the preset looks are still locked.

Guess I'll come back after a year of development or something.

GroinSniper

Apr 16, 2023
First of all, I'm really enjoying the game! There's a hell of a lot here for a 0.1 release, and it's all been really fun to play.

However, I have run into a couple of bugs that I want to pass along (spoilered for folks who haven't gotten this far yet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just thought you'd want to know. Amazing start, and keep it coming! I absolutely want more.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes