RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
asking out of curiosity but when updates become available will thay be posted here on f95zone?

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
asking out of curiosity but when updates become available will thay be posted here on f95zone?
Sure! I'm not sure how to do this yet, like updating the links ans all, but when time comes I'll ask f95 staff for some help on this.

Other than that, the saves will be compatible with the newer versions?
Look, I believe they will! The game is already big, so if you have to play it over and over each time I bring some uptade it would be a nightmare lol however, as I never did this save compability thing I'm not 100% sure. All the tests I did so far worked with older saves.

I do believe that all versions will be save compatible, but if for some reason 0.2 turns out not to be compatible, I can guarantee to make 0.3 and further versions compatible.

Reactions: Verasmile

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Yes, after you build the room and recruit the girl (I won't spoil who she is)
I am not sure if i missed anything. I have Ava and Mimi already. Misty trained both girls up 4/4. I can't upgrade the streaming room, keeps saying soon. I have been to the massage place in the city. Talked, played, and did gig with the girls over and over. I have over 10,000 rp points and probably over 20,000. It just seems like i am repeating thing over and over. Not sure what to do.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I am not sure if i missed anything. I have Ava and Mimi already. Misty trained both girls up 4/4. I can't upgrade the streaming room, keeps saying soon. I have been to the massage place in the city. Talked, played, and did gig with the girls over and over. I have over 10,000 rp points and probably over 20,000. It just seems like i am repeating thing over and over. Not sure what to do.
At this point you should've been able to talk to Judy :unsure:

You have to build the 'hacker room' after you spoke to her. This happens after sending any girl to any gig that requires her to record a BD.

Did you select the option 'record a bd' when sending any of the dolls to a gig??

If you did all this and yet Judy event didn't triggered then I'll have to take a good look at this bit.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Massive thanks to ApeStudios for this game, that has so much already in early stages, and so much more to come.
THanks also for being available and active on here.
Thank you man! Tks for your review :)

Just for the record; I'll be working on much more animations, I've done 22 new ones so far - but as you know they are those very simple looped ones. As soon as this game takes off I'll be able to bring REAL animations you know? Not only those very simple I've been doing so far. (requires hiring an animator, a better rig and stuff like this)

Glad you liked the game, the feedback you guys are providing is very motivating!

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
At this point you should've been able to talk to Judy :unsure:

You have to build the 'hacker room' after you spoke to her. This happens after sending any girl to any gig that requires her to record a BD.

Did you select the option 'record a bd' when sending any of the dolls to a gig??

If you did all this and yet Judy event didn't triggered then I'll have to take a good look at this bit.
I had Ava record many BD, but the Judy event never triggered for me.

Eesmeat

May 21, 2023
One of the reports I sent has been stuck on the screen outside of actually submitting a report. Was there a way to hide this without hiding the dialogue box? screenshot0003.png

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I had Ava record many BD, but the Judy event never triggered for me.
This is weird. Try sending Ava to work at the bar once. I'll take a look on this code again. I'll make in a way that double check this type of automatic event.

One of the reports I sent has been stuck on the screen outside of actually submitting a report. Was there a way to hide this without hiding the dialogue box? View attachment 2660098
This one is new for me! Never saw this bug. This screen should've disappeared when you leave the computer screen and go back to MC's bedroom screen. I'll also take a look on that, thanks for reporting this.

Reactions: Eesmeat

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
This is weird. Try sending Ava to work at the bar once. I'll take a look on this code again. I'll make in a way that double check this type of automatic event.

Tried again. Still didn't trigger. Also, I just noticed, that on Mimi, when i try to kiss her to get the 2/2, it switches to cuddle, so kissing is stuck 1/2. Also, I wanted to say that I am enjoying the game and I can't wait for more updates.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Tried again. Still didn't trigger. Also, I just noticed, that on Mimi, when i try to kiss her to get the 2/2, it switches to cuddle, so kissing is stuck 1/2. Also, I wanted to say that I am enjoying the game and I can't wait for more updates.
Well this is really weird. I saw this bit of code once more already, Idk why this didn't triggered for you. The bit of code I'll add into this will be save compatible so next version should work properly. This feedback is important, because even though this works for me when I try it, for some people might not work for some unknown reason.

Maybe I fucked up in a specific part that made this event impossible to reach. As I'll reorganize how this whole gig thing happens for 0.2, stuff like this will be unlikely to happen on further updates. In 0.1 some bugs escaped my gaze as this of Mimi kissing part.

Glad you liked it! Next update I'll have people testing this game beforehand so we can avoid this bugs and errors.

Reactions: Bin68
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes