boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I have no idea what this is man lol maybe something ren'py created automatically? I really don't know
Not sure, just it's the only game that does that. May be a specific setting you use?.. dunno.
(files are named security_keys.txt & upgraded.txt, when deleting them, they get recreated upon starting the game)

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Not sure, just it's the only game that does that. May be a specific setting you use?.. dunno.
(files are named security_keys.txt & upgraded.txt, when deleting them, they get recreated upon starting the game)
This is something I have no control upon. Maybe its for cache usage. Renpy creates some hidden folders on somewhere at your computer for saves and such.

I guess this refers to the auto save, when you delete the game the persistent data keeps stored somehwere.

If you donwload the game again after you deleted, the saves will still be available. I'm guessing this is what these folders are used for.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This is something I have no control upon. Maybe its for cache usage. Renpy creates some hidden folders on somewhere at your computer for saves and such.

I guess this refers to the auto save, when you delete the game the persistent data keeps stored somehwere.

If you donwload the game again after you deleted, the saves will still be available. I'm guessing this is what these folders are used for.
Yes that's what it's for. However every other Renpy game only creates one folder with the saves, nothing else. This is the only renpy game that creates an extra folder like that.
The creation lies in the script called savetoken.py if you want to have a look. I'm currently reading it to find out what setting would disable it (might even try deleting the script altogether to test).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes that's what it's for. However every other Renpy game only creates one folder with the saves, nothing else. This is the only renpy game that creates an extra folder like that.
The creation lies in the script called savetoken.py if you want to have a look. I'm currently reading it to find out what setting would disable it (might even try deleting the script altogether to test).
Where does this create said folder? Because i've checked mine now that you mentioned it and i don't have it.

What i have as an oddity is an alternate set of saves within ../AppData/Roaming/RenPy/CyberFuckdolls in a sync folder which i've never seen happen before.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Where does this create said folder? Because i've checked mine now that you mentioned it and i don't have it.

What i have as an oddity is an alternate set of saves within ../AppData/Roaming/RenPy/CyberFuckdolls in a sync folder which i've never seen happen before.
Those are there too but they disturb me less because they are a subfolder. Look one level up and you will find the folder 'tokens'.

EDIT: Ok I fixed it. The savetoken.py is imported in several files so can't just delete it, and rather than edit multiple files I only edited the main script to not initialise the tokens (i.e. commented line 516 & 536).
The extra folder isn't created anymore and the save files can still be loaded fine.
Only a temporary fix though, still not sure why this version is different.

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Those are there too but they disturb me less because they are a subfolder. Look one level up and you will find the folder 'tokens'.

EDIT: Ok I fixed it. The savetoken.py is imported in several files so can't just delete it, and rather than edit multiple files I only edited the main script to not initialise the tokens (i.e. commented line 516 & 536).
The extra folder isn't created anymore and the save files can still be loaded fine.
I still don't know what this is all about lol but glad you solved the problem

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

Well, at least the sync part, comes with 8.1 as it turns out. It seems to me the tokens too.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I still don't know what this is all about lol but glad you solved the problem
Don't worry.
Hopefully someone who is just as weird as me but has a proper knowledge of the different versions of Renpy (rather than just being able to script hack like me) will be able to help at some point.

EDIT: A new 8.1/7.6 and one that is here to stay is seems as "There is intentionally no way to disable this feature, as it's important for end-users to be warned about the security issues when possible". Umkay. Script hacking remains I guess...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
How deep we are talking here? There are some watersposts like you peeing on the dolls, but how deep you mean? No kink shame lol cause I plan some mad stuff regarding this - just want to get a little feedback.

Pregnancy will have a good amount of scenes, yes.

But to make it look real good it will take some more time. I want to make it like stages of pregnancy, or straight to huge belly type of thing - player's choice. The straight to huge belly is simple and easy to do, the stages not so simple, but it will worth it. This will require some small events to happen as I want them to.

Pregnancy and GF mode will be the hard part of this game to produce. But we'll get there! I don't want to take like 2 years to bring just some random scenes regarding this. So it will be here sooner than you'd expect.
Sounds great! Take the time you need, ain't nobody wants something rushed lol

As for "how deep"... First, as a disclaimer, this is *purely* a personal opinion lol

For one, I am personally not very interested in seeing the main character pee on.. anything, really. But, I know some like that, so if you want to cater to a wider populace, probably good to include some. Peeing on the dolls is a good one, having them drink it is also solid.

I would personally love seeing the dolls peeing a lot more, and especially in lesbian ways. Having one doll pee on another, having one doll drink anothers pee, etc, would be fantastic stuff.
I am pretty sure I saw something about doing doggy play with teh dolls too (leading them around on leashes and such) and including peeing there is a great option as well; type, taking them on "walks" where they pee on things with a raised leg, like dogs.

One interesting possibility could for example be, forbidding them to use the toilet, and then watching them try to deal with that via the cameras. Examples of "endings" for that could be, wetting the bed, trying to pee in a flower pot, wetting their pants, getting bratty and pissing on the main characters bed/floor, or even pissing out the window or something. Depends on what you have animations/poses to do of course. Anything that isn't a toilet or sink would be great IMO.
And upgrade to the dolls to make them pee something tasty wouldn't be bad either. Energy drink, maybe?

Feel free to PM me if you want to throw ideas to see if it's interesting, or anything like that!

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Sounds great! Take the time you need, ain't nobody wants something rushed lol

As for "how deep"... First, as a disclaimer, this is *purely* a personal opinion lol

For one, I am personally not very interested in seeing the main character pee on.. anything, really. But, I know some like that, so if you want to cater to a wider populace, probably good to include some. Peeing on the dolls is a good one, having them drink it is also solid.

I would personally love seeing the dolls peeing a lot more, and especially in lesbian ways. Having one doll pee on another, having one doll drink anothers pee, etc, would be fantastic stuff.
I am pretty sure I saw something about doing doggy play with teh dolls too (leading them around on leashes and such) and including peeing there is a great option as well; type, taking them on "walks" where they pee on things with a raised leg, like dogs.

One interesting possibility could for example be, forbidding them to use the toilet, and then watching them try to deal with that via the cameras. Examples of "endings" for that could be, wetting the bed, trying to pee in a flower pot, wetting their pants, getting bratty and pissing on the main characters bed/floor, or even pissing out the window or something. Depends on what you have animations/poses to do of course. Anything that isn't a toilet or sink would be great IMO.
And upgrade to the dolls to make them pee something tasty wouldn't be bad either. Energy drink, maybe?

Feel free to PM me if you want to throw ideas to see if it's interesting, or anything like that!
...and then there is people like me who would basically volunteer to be their personal toilet :p although the idea of them wetting your bed/other stuff and being bratty is pretty appealing too.... Watersports is just nice XD Also since they are sex dolls, a super "bukkake mode" would be hot too :p also I'm pro making the pee flavored as something taste good, especially if there was the whole making the MC their toilet thing.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Lactating, Pregnancy, AND breast expansion... so my question is will there be a hucow doll or quest would like to know how deep this is gonna go? :p

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
...and then there is people like me who would basically volunteer to be their personal toilet :p although the idea of them wetting your bed/other stuff and being bratty is pretty appealing too.... Watersports is just nice XD Also since they are sex dolls, a super "bukkake mode" would be hot too :p also I'm pro making the pee flavored as something taste good, especially if there was the whole making the MC their toilet thing.
The real problem here would be making their pee 'look' different so it would indicate what it tastes like HAHAHAHAH but yeah man, it leans towards MC taking the lead, or the girls using him as personal toilet. Cause, well, they are yours so you decide. Woudln't be fun if this was possible in real life?

Lactating, Pregnancy, AND breast expansion... so my question is will there be a hucow doll or quest would like to know how deep this is gonna go? :p
Well... next version you'll be able to buy items to collect their milk and even sell it, drink it, store it and give to other dolls and so on. Mc is tired from this cyber life he'll start a dairy farm.

Jokes aside, the breast expansion part will take a little while to happen the way I plan - this has options inside options. But on 0.2 you'll see pregnancy, some animations with it, lactation and the events a pregnancy requires. Dolls will also be able to lactate without being pregnant, but this to a certain extent. Breast expansion will happen but a little less at this 'beginning' but in some months this all will have so many cgs and events as well.

There will be different quests/gigs for different bodies. idk if this answers your question... This can go very BDSM if chosen mixing other kinky tags, or, Mc can enjoy it all only by himself. A specific doll to be a hucow I don't think so, like, I want them all to have a 'default' mode. Starting from this you'll be able to turn them all into hucows at some point.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
The real problem here would be making their pee 'look' different so it would indicate what it tastes like HAHAHAHAH but yeah man, it leans towards MC taking the lead, or the girls using him as personal toilet. Cause, well, they are yours so you decide. Woudln't be fun if this was possible in real life?

Well... next version you'll be able to buy items to collect their milk and even sell it, drink it, store it and give to other dolls and so on. Mc is tired from this cyber life he'll start a dairy farm.

Jokes aside, the breast expansion part will take a little while to happen the way I plan - this has options inside options. But on 0.2 you'll see pregnancy, some animations with it, lactation and the events a pregnancy requires. Dolls will also be able to lactate without being pregnant, but this to a certain extent. Breast expansion will happen but a little less at this 'beginning' but in some months this all will have so many cgs and events as well.

There will be different quests/gigs for different bodies. idk if this answers your question... This can go very BDSM if chosen mixing other kinky tags, or, Mc can enjoy it all only by himself. A specific doll to be a hucow I don't think so, like, I want them all to have a 'default' mode. Starting from this you'll be able to turn them all into hucows at some point.
Huzzah!!! GOOD hucow content is so hard to find! I will patently wait for the next update! ^__^

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes