Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
The real problem here would be making their pee 'look' different so it would indicate what it tastes like HAHAHAHAH but yeah man, it leans towards MC taking the lead, or the girls using him as personal toilet. Cause, well, they are yours so you decide. Woudln't be fun if this was possible in real life?
It honestly does sound fun. I always feel kinda scummy doing sleep sex with girls in most games cus honestly, they seem to lack the personality that they would enjoy it 90% of the time, but like if its the sex bots and my own choices to set it up? It would be amazing for them to be allowed to invade the MC's room in the middle of the night or early morning wake up to either them using him as a toilet or a bukkake. Or good ol' fashioned eating pussy for breakfast on wake up. I personally have no qualms about stuff like that. Sex dolls like your game would be fantastic, since while I'm kinda opposite of how you wrote the MC, I'm pretty extreme in my own way, and thus gave up on having relationships like this in life. So I enjoy my kinks vicariously through games like this :p

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Huzzah!!! GOOD hucow content is so hard to find! I will patently wait for the next update! ^__^
I hope to do this right! The dolls will solve world's thirsty with their milk and MC's help. A horny hucow is the one who gives the most milk, you know.

It honestly does sound fun. I always feel kinda scummy doing sleep sex with girls in most games cus honestly, they seem to lack the personality that they would enjoy it 90% of the time, but like if its the sex bots and my own choices to set it up? It would be amazing for them to be allowed to invade the MC's room in the middle of the night or early morning wake up to either them using him as a toilet or a bukkake. Or good ol' fashioned eating pussy for breakfast on wake up. I personally have no qualms about stuff like that. Sex dolls like your game would be fantastic, since while I'm kinda opposite of how you wrote the MC, I'm pretty extreme in my own way, and thus gave up on having relationships like this in life. So I enjoy my kinks vicariously through games like this :p
Well, the thing I aim the most here is to make this game very customizable. I mean, the idea is to simulate how it would be the life of a product tester --- who's job is to fuck his product lol if he chooses to test them like this, who knows? He even might like it very much! Or not! It will depend.

If dolls has an obedience stat, they also needs the opposite. I'm yet to implement many variables regarding this - but this takes some time to do it in a natural way. These stats also needs to be implemented to MC. I hope to have almost all stats I planned working in a very functional way until december. I'll add some more each update, this will open new opportunities and events to explore, until I feel like it I reached the state I want with this portion of the game.

On 0.2 they will be dominatrixes as well and stuff like this would be fairly normal, they would be in charge, starting as light dominatrixes at the beggining but in time they would be very cruel.

But they also need to be able to do some of these things in default mode and other modes as well - specially when it comes to golden shower. The only difference is that in dominatrix mode their lines would be way more harsher and leaning to humiliate MC in the most degrading way possible.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Be careful though, if it has all the customisation under the sun it could become too complex and unmanageable. You may have to make some choices.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Be careful though, if it has all the customisation under the sun it could become too complex and unmanageable. You may have to make some choices.
Yeah the possibilities will not be endless of course. All to a certain extent. And this will take time too, it will not be on 0.2 I'll have this all done the way I want lol. I'm working everyday in this thing, but I'm a long way to yet.

Reactions: Drededkref

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
When you send Ava to her gig will there be a way to share her with men as well or just women?
You need to allow every doll to have relations with man/futa. This bit is being reworked for 0.2.

For now lesbian stuff is not avoidable on gigs if she is corrupted/lusty enough ---- this part I placed a blocker for 0.2 for those who doesn't like lesbian things.

All things related to gigs are being reworked to make more sense and be more clear.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
You need to allow every doll to have relations with man/futa. This bit is being reworked for 0.2.

For now lesbian stuff is not avoidable on gigs if she is corrupted/lusty enough ---- this part I placed a blocker for 0.2 for those who doesn't like lesbian things.

All things related to gigs are being reworked to make more sense and be more clear.
Ok I was just wondering cause I was mostly seeing lesbian stuff. Game is really good, can't wait to see it further down the line.

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Just became a patreon ... I am so waiting for the body modifcations
Tks for that man! As you can tell I'm working on futa, strong body and some mind changes as dominatrixes for this 0.2

This week I'll start working on bimbo and lactation body mods. Then I'll focus on pet play. There will be a good amount of body modifications this version, but to a certain extent. However, until 0.3 - 0.4 I'll have this totally implemented.

ArtemisHG

Sep 9, 2021
Very good game so far, just seeing some dialogue that could use touching up. Minor spelling errors, but would help the dialogue flow smoother

• Red Heart

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Tks for that man! As you can tell I'm working on futa, strong body and some mind changes as dominatrixes for this 0.2

This week I'll start working on bimbo and lactation body mods. Then I'll focus on pet play. There will be a good amount of body modifications this version, but to a certain extent. However, until 0.3 - 0.4 I'll have this totally implemented.

mommy milkers.jpg

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ApeStudios
Will there be a way to change the "Futa-Style"?
Like adding balls to hide the pussy?
for 0.2 it will be possible to change for futa with balls, but kinda limited for now. A good amount of scenes but not all of then

Futa with pussy AND balls I plan to do at some fair away point, like next year.

Mister MK6

Mar 26, 2021
Very good game, mate, and you're just starting out, I see a very promising future for your project.
For my part I just hope to have the femboy doll soon.
I wish you luck :)

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes