NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I love the game, but it has some weird features.

1 - it forces me to input NPC characters names. I have no idea why it works like that. Havent played Cyberpunk BTW, maybe these characters had different names there and its like copyright problem. But there are alot of adult games with properly named recognizable characters, it doesnt seem like an issue for them.

2 - Animated sex scenes UI is fucked-up.
2.1 - The arrows slightly change speed instead of changing poses like in any other game.
2.2 - The scene itslef is played in infinite loop, which is ok, but "pause" button works as an exit button. I dont know which icon should be for cumming in a sex scene, but definitely not something internationally known as pause icon. Something simple as a few "water drops" wold be logical to use there.
2.3 - Bottom text box. I assume its only for cfd phrases. But it works completely different from anything in game. It gradually blends in and out, instead of just showing some text. And there is no way to skip to next phrase (I was curious, what else would she say, but its boring to wait for next phrase to appear)

And some bugs, ofcourse:

1 - Ava's sex and anal xp stays at zero. I had regular sex, anal, visited her in her room, done hardcore kinky stuff, completed love, lust and corruption events. But her stats still show zero sex experience. While blowjob xp seems to work fine.

2 - Ava's bartender job shows zero. But she already worked as bartender three times: with MC, without MC and for BD recording.

3 - Mimi sex and anal show 0 experience too. And streamer - 0. She already worked as streamer once. I dont know, maybe she should work alot more for this value to change.

4 - Judy has deformed armpits ( judy1.jpg and judy2.jpg)

PS: Everything else is great. I like the art style, renders, kinks and story. Cant wait for next update! :)

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
But it'll work also with the doll's jobs? Ava mentions that she might get pregnant while dogsitting, would that actually be added someday?
Yeah! Of course. It will not take years for this to happen. Very soon! For better mix and match I'll need to buy a better rig, maybe in some months. This part I want to produce for 0.3.

I love the game, but it has some weird features.

1 - it forces me to input NPC characters names. I have no idea why it works like that. Havent played Cyberpunk BTW, maybe these characters had different names there and its like copyright problem. But there are alot of adult games with properly named recognizable characters, it doesnt seem like an issue for them.

2 - Animated sex scenes UI is fucked-up.
2.1 - The arrows slightly change speed instead of changing poses like in any other game.
2.2 - The scene itslef is played in infinite loop, which is ok, but "pause" button works as an exit button. I dont know which icon should be for cumming in a sex scene, but definitely not something internationally known as pause icon. Something simple as a few "water drops" wold be logical to use there.
2.3 - Bottom text box. I assume its only for cfd phrases. But it works completely different from anything in game. It gradually blends in and out, instead of just showing some text. And there is no way to skip to next phrase (I was curious, what else would she say, but its boring to wait for next phrase to appear)

And some bugs, ofcourse:

1 - Ava's sex and anal xp stays at zero. I had regular sex, anal, visited her in her room, done hardcore kinky stuff, completed love, lust and corruption events. But her stats still show zero sex experience. While blowjob xp seems to work fine.

2 - Ava's bartender job shows zero. But she already worked as bartender three times: with MC, without MC and for BD recording.

3 - Mimi sex and anal show 0 experience too. And streamer - 0. She already worked as streamer once. I dont know, maybe she should work alot more for this value to change.

4 - Judy has deformed armpits ( judy1.jpg and judy2.jpg)

PS: Everything else is great. I like the art style, renders, kinks and story. Cant wait for next update! :)
Tks for your review and for playing!!!

All regarding UI and animation is currently redone or being reworked, it will be much better for 0.2 but not perfect yet. As for 0.1 it didn't landed as I wanted. Now animations has proper dialogue instead of those wacky boxes. Since I'm using UI I bough or found online, I didn't produced specific sex UI, this is extremely hard to come by, especially in a sci-fi/cyberpunk style.

The stats part was broken, but I believe I solved all of them. Didn't knew about the one regarding Mimi though. For some people work, for others don't, this is a puzzle for me but in time we'll have all of them working as it should.

Judy, Misty and many parody characters are not swell. The ones I have are somewhat deformed, badly done or something on those lines. I tried to fix it on photoshop on some post work but didn't worked so well. I'll probably need to ask someone to produce them for me, someone that knows about some more top grade 3D modelling, but this takes time and money to happen.

Happy to know that you liked in general! 0.2 will add much more kinky content and a good chunk of story.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Bugs:

While punishing Mimi (option 1) with streaming:
- Paid chat starts from the middle of the chat screen, instead of top.
- Hide UI button (mid mouse) hides everything instead of just textbox in the bottom of the screen.
- later streaming UI diasppears, leaving only textbox, some chat messages and viewers count visible on black screen.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dude is nearing my deadline and I'm quite out of time, sorry for not replying DMs. Or I work or I chat with everyone that is DMing me here or at discord. If I do both this game will never receive a release in time.
ofc i just want to make sure i didnt say anything wrong i dont to been any bad apples between cos i do enjoy our conversation:);)

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Bugs:

While punishing Mimi (option 1) with streaming:
- Paid chat starts from the middle of the chat screen, instead of top.
- Hide UI button (mid mouse) hides everything instead of just textbox in the bottom of the screen.
- later streaming UI diasppears, leaving only textbox, some chat messages and viewers count visible on black screen.
Damn! I was worried that this might happen in some vip chats. I fixed this part already some weeks ago, but I'll triple check! This was me doing some crazy business, tons of random screens showing up at the same time. Tks for reporting!

ofc i just want to make sure i didnt say anything wrong i dont to been any bad apples between cos i do enjoy our conversation:);)
Don't worry, you didn't say anything wrong! I'm running out time so I really need to focus. Answering one or two messages at the forum is fine, but chatting for reals split my attention very much so when nearing deadlines I'll sadly not have time for this D:

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf
Jan 28, 2021
any plans for mc x feral, be it robot feral or just an animal etc
ik its ladies x feral and furries but i havent seen anything about mc x animals and i dont see why not have it as an option

Jan 28, 2021
Honestly i think you should be fine with patreon the only thing i see them take you down for is the bestiality content if you let your cyber dolls sleep with them. the furry is okay sleeping with monsters is apparently okay too but they are extremely strict with horses/pigs/dogs but then again games like peasant quests were able to get away with so who knows
from what i know about patreon no human x anthro or feral but it may have changed
they could just release furry and feral content free off of patreon so they technically dont break rules or anything or sum

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
any plans for mc x feral, be it robot feral or just an animal etc
ik its ladies x feral and furries but i havent seen anything about mc x animals and i dont see why not have it as an option
yeah, but I don't wanna do MC fucking a dog for example, for one I lack the props for that, but this is also very unappealing for me. It will be more like in lady monsters/hybrids as it will be introduced this version, there is a scene that MC fucks a sci-fi centaur girl . MC can fuck 2 furries on 0.1, I made more scenes with them for 0.2 including animation.

from what i know about patreon no human x anthro or feral but it may have changed
they could just release furry and feral content free off of patreon so they technically dont break rules or anything or sum
I do post this on discord! I've posted some today.

Jan 28, 2021
yeah, but I don't wanna do MC fucking a dog for example, for one I lack the props for that, but this is also very unappealing for me. It will be more like in lady monsters/hybrids as it will be introduced this version, there is a scene that MC fucks a sci-fi centaur girl . MC can fuck 2 furries on 0.1, I made more scenes with them for 0.2 including animation.

I do post this on discord! I've posted some today.
alright nice glad to know! and that makes sense, not flat out animals but more monster like things is still cool! never enough monster girls fr
im curious what plans you have on robot sorta stuff, since there are furries n stuff is it stretch to possibly have animatronics or sum at some point? ik its a little goofy but worth askin
also might as well ask but transformers? just curiosity more then anything about how possible these would be and what not

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I like this game but it seems to me that it is more based on maledom than it is femdom, theres things i have skpipped becos i dont like how he treats the fuck dolls and that he calls them a whore, bitch slut.

I hope there is a ton of femdom in version 2 and that the fuckdolls dominate the mc instead of him dominating them. Maybe in the future he can be mindcontrolled somehow to be more submissive towards the fuckdolls and other women, thats just me hoping lol.

I dont know what the dev plans are for the femdom route i just would like to be the sub to the women. I will wait for version 2 before i go any further as there has no femdom at all apart from SPECTER which i enjoyed very much,

I like the misty story its like seeing her perspective from NC to here lol i played cyberpunk 2077 and seeing her turn up in this game and talk about jack and her loss was good story telling i enjoyed that too :).

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
alright nice glad to know! and that makes sense, not flat out animals but more monster like things is still cool! never enough monster girls fr
im curious what plans you have on robot sorta stuff, since there are furries n stuff is it stretch to possibly have animatronics or sum at some point? ik its a little goofy but worth askin
also might as well ask but transformers? just curiosity more then anything about how possible these would be and what not
You mean something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look I'd totally, totally love to produce stuff like this, the main problem here is the genitals. Idk if you are familiar with daz studio, but when applying genitals they copy the textures on the model. When using robots, like real robots with sharp edges, metal things and so on, the textures end up all weird! I never found a 'mechanical dick' or a mechanical pussy you know??

I'd love to do something like FNAF, but daz has limitations. If you see some stuff in 3D that this works, it's made at blender or other 3D program, and I don't know how to do it.

If someone here knows how to do it, I'd like to ask for some help in this subject.

I like this game but it seems to me that it is more based on maledom than it is femdom, theres things i have skpipped becos i dont like how he treats the fuck dolls and that he calls them a whore, bitch slut.

I hope there is a ton of femdom in version 2 and that the fuckdolls dominate the mc instead of him dominating them. Maybe in the future he can be mindcontrolled somehow to be more submissive towards the fuckdolls and other women, thats just me hoping lol.

I dont know what the dev plans are for the femdom route i just would like to be the sub to the women. I will wait for version 2 before i go any further as there has no femdom at all apart from SPECTER which i enjoyed very much,

I like the misty story its like seeing her perspective from NC to here lol i played cyberpunk 2077 and seeing her turn up in this game and talk about jack and her loss was good story telling i enjoyed that too :).
This version there is a good chunk of femdom! It will not be as much as I wanted, but I belive I made like 20 sex scenes? I kinda lost track. As there are many tags for me to explore, I'll be growing each one of them in a steady pace. By the end of the year we'll have soooo much to each one of them.

I love cyberpunk2077 despite the many problems. For me is one of the best stories on game industry, but this is me personally I know many people disagree. The whole plot, the city, the characters, if CD Projekt red wasn't greedy this would be one of the best games ever, but they spent too much time and money on planning.

Misty was such a perfect love option for V. In fact almost every female character you see in this game is a super good love option, but they didn't wanted to do it. I'd love to see more Panam, to see some Rogue in her cougar and young versions, to see Lizzy Wizzy and many others but they just didn't felt like lol. I do feel like it and I want to keep 'true' to their backgrounds and stories. Idk if I can do it properly, but in all I guess this is very fun to do.

Tks for playing!!!

Jan 28, 2021

Look I'd totally, totally love to produce stuff like this, the main problem here is the genitals. Idk if you are familiar with daz studio, but when applying genitals they copy the textures on the model. When using robots, like real robots with sharp edges, metal things and so on, the textures end up all weird! I never found a 'mechanical dick' or a mechanical pussy you know??

I'd love to do something like FNAF, but daz has limitations. If you see some stuff in 3D that this works, it's made at blender or other 3D program, and I don't know how to do it.

If someone here knows how to do it, I'd like to ask for some help in this subject.

This version there is a good chunk of femdom! It will not be as much as I wanted, but I belive I made like 20 sex scenes? I kinda lost track. As there are many tags for me to explore, I'll be growing each one of them in a steady pace. By the end of the year we'll have soooo much to each one of them.

I love cyberpunk2077 despite the many problems. For me is one of the best stories on game industry, but this is me personally I know many people disagree. The whole plot, the city, the characters, if CD Projekt red wasn't greedy this would be one of the best games ever, but they spent too much time and money on planning.

Misty was such a perfect love option for V. In fact almost every female character you see in this game is a super good love option, but they didn't wanted to do it. I'd love to see more Panam, to see some Rogue in her cougar and young versions, to see Lizzy Wizzy and many others but they just didn't felt like lol. I do feel like it and I want to keep 'true' to their backgrounds and stories. Idk if I can do it properly, but in all I guess this is very fun to do.

Tks for playing!!!
ah i never realized
i dont know much about daz so i wasnt aware of its limitations, is there no way to specify wich part of a model to copy?honestly its rlly odd it works like that
honestly i want to help that im a bit tempted to try and learn daz myself
but yea i under stand what you mean

also for transformers when i think of them i think a bit less smooth just out of personal prefrence but yea, guess heres to hopinsomeone knows how to help lol

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020

Tks for playing!!!
I gave up playing the game as it was very buggy and crashed alot on the xbox 1 so i never finished the story well final mission anyways but it is a fucking good game i would love to see some femdom sex in that game but its xbx i doubt it lol.

Too see panam and rogue make an appearance in this game would be brilliant to see if you can manage it lol and of course be dommed by them becos they are dominant in the actual game anyways lol.

I loved misty she looks exaclty like she does in cp2077 good job dude.

I am glad there will be a bunch of femdom scenes on version 2 so thanks for comfirming about it.

keep up the good work this is a gem of a game you are creating

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes