ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ah i never realized
i dont know much about daz so i wasnt aware of its limitations, is there no way to specify wich part of a model to copy?honestly its rlly odd it works like that
honestly i want to help that im a bit tempted to try and learn daz myself
but yea i under stand what you mean

also for transformers when i think of them i think a bit less smooth just out of personal prefrence but yea, guess heres to hopinsomeone knows how to help lol
Yes, there are some limitations, I can specify the part but it turns out super wacky. Texture and lights are the hard part, I guess for many people including me. Kudos for the devs that know how to do this properly. I'll be learning more and more on the go, someday I'll probably figure it out how to do it properly

I gave up playing the game as it was very buggy and crashed alot on the xbox 1 so i never finished the story well final mission anyways but it is a fucking good game i would love to see some femdom sex in that game but its xbx i doubt it lol.

Too see panam and rogue make an appearance in this game would be brilliant to see if you can manage it lol and of course be dommed by them becos they are dominant in the actual game anyways lol.

I loved misty she looks exaclty like she does in cp2077 good job dude.

I am glad there will be a bunch of femdom scenes on version 2 so thanks for comfirming about it.

keep up the good work this is a gem of a game you are creating
Yeah they will be more dominant, or equals with MC, Panam more feisty but when trusting MC she'll be equals, as V female version will be as well. Meredith Stout and Rougue super more dominant and strong mind... but can be shaped depending on players intake. It will match people's personality on the game but it will also have my 'view' for how they would behave and what problems they will be facing now. If I feel it is not so good I'll be polishing and changing here and there until it is very similar...

The same goes to dominatrix mode, where players will have a new stat called mind fortitude.

If mind fortitude is too low,the dolls will dominate the heck out of MC and so on.

Tks for the kind words man! I'm really putting all my effort in this game. It will not be perfect, but it will be enjoyable for people that plays it and for me, cause I really love being able to produce this.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
The same goes to dominatrix mode, where players will have a new stat called mind fortitude.

If mind fortitude is too low,the dolls will dominate the heck out of MC and so on.
I will look forward in being the dolls bitch lol cant wait for version 2 and will look forward to seeing the vision yyou will bring to this game story wise and the femdom side of things lol (y)(y)

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
but it will also have my 'view' for how they would behave
That is the most important thing of all....it's YOUR game.
Despite some people will dislike or whatever....the best games, still are the ones where the dev is really commited to it because they have a clear view of how the game/story will develope.
And realize it is impossible to please everyone.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
0.2 is around the corner.:geek:
Yeah! I'll need a few more days though; had some setbacks during the production, but just a few more past the deadline I set.

Totally hate losing deadlines but some stuff are out of our control.

Current game status for update 0.2 is almost 1100 CG and more than 75 looped animations. <- this can be confirmed by patrons, I've been posting hundreds of previews at private discord channel.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yes, there are some limitations, I can specify the part but it turns out super wacky. Texture and lights are the hard part, I guess for many people including me. Kudos for the devs that know how to do this properly. I'll be learning more and more on the go, someday I'll probably figure it out how to do it properly

Yeah they will be more dominant, or equals with MC, Panam more feisty but when trusting MC she'll be equals, as V female version will be as well. Meredith Stout and Rougue super more dominant and strong mind... but can be shaped depending on players intake. It will match people's personality on the game but it will also have my 'view' for how they would behave and what problems they will be facing now. If I feel it is not so good I'll be polishing and changing here and there until it is very similar...

Tks for the kind words man! I'm really putting all my effort in this game. It will not be perfect, but it will be enjoyable for people that plays it and for me, cause I really love being able to produce this.
what do you mean by depending on players intake?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

sorry to ask again if i already ask you this and i think i have but when they dominate mc is going to be over the top and extreme till point where is just abue?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
sorry to ask again if i already ask you this and i think i have but when they dominate mc is going to be over the top and extreme till point where is just abue?
There will be two ways of dealing with abusive girls - one is not taking abuse. But I still want people to be able to enjoy then, so based on players choices you'll be able to set the "route" you wanna go. I understand that many people don't want this so more dominant characters as Spectre will have a bit of rework soon. The story will be the same, the sex will change a little bit.

Abuse will depend on a new stat called mind fortitude. This only applies to girls that want to dominate MC or are asked to do so. If you let MC mind fortitude towards a girl go super low, then he'll be abused, humiliated and so on, and the humiliation with get a little bit more extreme until it reaches a point where MC turns extremely passive towards them. The same goes the other way, with Obedience when the girls are on default mode. The higher the obedience the more kinky maledom stuff will be available. All that is a work in progress so there isn't a ton of this yet.

As this game aims to be very customizable, this is what I'm aiming for. Maybe this will be easier to understand in game, this feature is already implemented for Ava and Mimi when in dominatrix mode and I'll use the same logic for others, humans or dolls.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You mean something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look I'd totally, totally love to produce stuff like this, the main problem here is the genitals. Idk if you are familiar with daz studio, but when applying genitals they copy the textures on the model. When using robots, like real robots with sharp edges, metal things and so on, the textures end up all weird! I never found a 'mechanical dick' or a mechanical pussy you know??

I'd love to do something like FNAF, but daz has limitations. If you see some stuff in 3D that this works, it's made at blender or other 3D program, and I don't know how to do it.

If someone here knows how to do it, I'd like to ask for some help in this subject.
Firstly it should be noted I know nothing about 3D modeling in any application

I'm a bit confused about what the problem is?
Can't you deal with it as though they are in metallic latex (for the soft core), with the Plated sections painted over that? ()like Armour or Spacesuits that have strategic )

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
There will be two ways of dealing with abusive girls - one is not taking abuse. But I still want people to be able to enjoy then, so based on players choices you'll be able to set the "route" you wanna go. I understand that many people don't want this so more dominant characters as Spectre will have a bit of rework soon. The story will be the same, the sex will change a little bit.

Abuse will depend on a new stat called mind fortitude. This only applies to girls that want to dominate MC or are asked to do so. If you let MC mind fortitude towards a girl go super low, then he'll be abused, humiliated and so on, and the humiliation with get a little bit more extreme until it reaches a point where MC turns extremely passive towards them. The same goes the other way, with Obedience when the girls are on default mode. The higher the obedience the more kinky maledom stuff will be available. All that is a work in progress so there isn't a ton of this yet.

As this game aims to be very customizable, this is what I'm aiming for. Maybe this will be easier to understand in game, this feature is already implemented for Ava and Mimi when in dominatrix mode and I'll use the same logic for others, humans or dolls.
i do hope you going make nice mix between abuse and careing so its not just full on abuse all the time and i know we talked about it be4 and i dont mind abuse as long as it dont get two crazy or extreme cos i do love fdom and dominatrix but not when it just ends with extreme abuse cos i stopped playing cos mc just got pushed around and abuse by everyone but i think a great dom is when they know when two be rough and hash and when not two be it if you get what i mean and im worry that fdom wont be enjoyable if the abuse get two crazy and extreme

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Firstly it should be noted I know nothing about 3D modeling in any application

I'm a bit confused about what the problem is?
Can't you deal with it as though they are in metallic latex (for the soft core), with the Plated sections painted over that? ()like Armour or Spacesuits that have strategic )

Dude I honestly don't know. Cause the thing is, I use pre-made stuff, I don't make them from 0 as I believe 99% of the other 3D devs does as well, many of us aren't 3D artists, you know? There are plenty assets you can find in several places, including here at f95 zone.

The thing is, when it comes to genitals they are somewhat limited - or I just suck at applying what it need to be applied. They are good in copying and applying skin or plastic textures, but metallic and robotic I never managed to do so. They copy a texture from the model's torso and when you change it, it looks very odd. I tried several times to do a more 'robotic' girl functional but they all looked very weird and the models itself, plenty of times don't work well with sexual poses.

This is something I really want to do someday, but I lack the knowledge to do so right now.

I'll probably ask some 3d artist to produce some custom stuff for me - idk how much this would cost me, but with the support I'm getting and with the support I'll get on the future, I'll probably be able to address this tag!

A patron pitched in the idea of producing a female Adam Smasher from cp77. Of course there is no such thing on the original game, but this idea would be extremely cool, so I'll start looking for 3D artists when I finish the 0.2, just to know what we can do to bring in more modified characters in a close future.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

you are going make fdom and the dominatrix stuff still enjoyable even with abuse and humiliation for people who is not into extreme stuff?

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
you are going make fdom and the dominatrix stuff still enjoyable even with abuse and humiliation for people who is not into extreme stuff?
This is a very broad question and you'll have to see for yourself as our tastes might differ.

I'm doing some lightweight dom things and some very hardcore dom things with heavy humiliation. if you dont like the hardcore stuff don't let MC Mind fortitude stat go too low!

I thought I answered this the other day here and trough DM. you asked me this question at least 3 times already I believe :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
This is a very broad question and you'll have to see for yourself as our tastes might differ.

I'm doing some lightweight dom things and some very hardcore dom things with heavy humiliation. if you dont like the hardcore stuff don't let MC Mind fortitude stat go too low!

I thought I answered this the other day here and trough DM. you asked me this question at least 3 times already I believe :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
yes but its hard getting straight answer from you and also what dose hardcore dom things and heavy humiliation even mean cos just cos you think its hardcore dose not mean i think its hardcore and so on so what you do mean by it

and yes i ask more once cos i dont want the fdom stuff to be ruined

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
yes but its hard getting straight answer from you and also what dose hardcore dom things and heavy humiliation even mean cos just cos you think its hardcore dose not mean i think its hardcore and so on so what you do mean by it
Dude, stop harassing ApeStudios with all these "what if" scenarios. Let him work and develop the game instead. This games features a broad range of over 40 kinks and fetishes, so it is not focused just on femdom. He already explained months ago how the game mechanics are, if you don't understand it, then it is your problem.

You, as the player has total control over how the dolls are going to be. Based on your choices, you can make it into whatever. Just don't go over the limit. What the limits are yet to be seen because the game is still in active development.

and yes i ask more once cos i dont want the fdom stuff to be ruined
Ruined? According to you, according to your standard? Stop making it about you. This game is not about you. Whatever femdom contents that will be in this game are according to ApeStudios standard, if it aligns with your standard, then good for you, if not then play other games. Of course you can give feedback and constructive criticisms ( with concrete examples ), like scene XYZ is far too hardcore yada yada yada, so that ApeStudios can tune and tweak the game accordingly.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Dude, stop harassing ApeStudios with all these "what if" scenarios. Let him work and develop the game instead. This games features a broad range of over 40 kinks and fetishes, so it is not focused just on femdom. He already explained months ago how the game mechanics are, if you don't understand it, then it is your problem.

You, as the player has total control over how the dolls are going to be. Based on your choices, you can make it into whatever. Just don't go over the limit. What the limits are yet to be seen because the game is still in active development.

Ruined? According to you, according to your standard? Stop making it about you. This game is not about you. Whatever femdom contents that will be in this game are according to ApeStudios standard, if it aligns with your standard, then good for you, if not then play other games. Of course you can give feedback and constructive criticisms ( with concrete examples ), like scene XYZ is far too hardcore yada yada yada, so that ApeStudios can tune and tweak the game accordingly.
can we put this post into frame and hang it somewhere for everyone to see?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes