therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dude, stop harassing ApeStudios with all these "what if" scenarios. Let him work and develop the game instead. This games features a broad range of over 40 kinks and fetishes, so it is not focused just on femdom. He already explained months ago how the game mechanics are, if you don't understand it, then it is your problem.

You, as the player has total control over how the dolls are going to be. Based on your choices, you can make it into whatever. Just don't go over the limit. What the limits are yet to be seen because the game is still in active development.

Ruined? According to you, according to your standard? Stop making it about you. This game is not about you. Whatever femdom contents that will be in this game are according to ApeStudios standard, if it aligns with your standard, then good for you, if not then play other games. Of course you can give feedback and constructive criticisms ( with concrete examples ), like scene XYZ is far too hardcore yada yada yada, so that ApeStudios can tune and tweak the game accordingly.
omg i didnt know that the player has full controll thank you for letting me know that and what the game dose not focuse on fdom im so shocked even tho i played game and when did i make it about me and i just ask what hardcore dom things and heavy humiliation for them cos it can mean so many things for everyone so i gusse what is their standard for what is

also is it not fair to ask what thier standard for hardcore dom things and heavy humiliation is so i know what im going into or not

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2022
ApeStudios you said something about a deadline on July 13th and I want to ask, will the update really drop around this time or do we need to wait a lil bit longer.

Obviously I'm not trying to bully you into finishing the update early or anything, I just want to know where the update is progress-wise right now.

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ApeStudios you said something about a deadline on July 13th and I want to ask, will the update really drop around this time or do we need to wait a lil bit longer.

Obviously I'm not trying to bully you into finishing the update early or anything, I just want to know where the update is progress-wise right now.

Hey sorry about that, it will take some more days ---- I'm aiming next week tops.

The game got bigger than the first release and I'm still finishing it! I had two setbacks during the production - stuff that made me lose almost a week in total :/

So sorry about that, I really wanted to release it today but it still missing a few parts but the wait will worth it.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i know not going to reply cos working your ass with game maybe even hate me and thats totally okay

i just wanna ask you what do you mean when you say hardcore dom things and heavy humiliation

also im sorry for spaming you i just really enjoy your game and i hope the best for your game

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
i know not going to reply cos working your ass with game maybe even hate me and thats totally okay

i just wanna ask you what do you mean when you say hardcore dom things and heavy humiliation

also im sorry for spaming you i just really enjoy your game and i hope the best for your game
Dude I don't hate anyone for asking questions! Wait up a few days and you'll see!

Idk how other devs does it, but I'm working solo on this project so getting back every single time can take hours of my day because there are more people asking stuff;

It's nothing personal with you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Hey sorry about that, it will take some more days ---- I'm aiming next week tops.

The game got bigger than the first release and I'm still finishing it! I had two setbacks during the production - stuff that made me lose almost a week in total :/

So sorry about that, I really wanted to release it today but it still missing a few parts but the wait will worth it.
No need for the sorry, we know it's worth the wait........bigger than the first release? Shit, ok

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dude I don't hate anyone for asking questions! Wait up a few days and you'll see!

Idk how other devs does it, but I'm working solo on this project so getting back every single time can take hours of my day because there are more people asking stuff;

It's nothing personal with you!
i just want clear things out if there was misundstandings thats all and i dont mean two take any hours off your work :love:

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Combined amount of content you produced puts a lot of devs out there to shame. Some even can't deliver same quantity in two - three years and some of them have significant Patreon fallowing (Amnesia by Super Alex or Apocalust by Psychodelusional as a prime exemples). With all support they have they release one update roughly once in four monts that worth twenty minutes of gameplay at best. I honostly think that this is just milking operation by them.
So even in this regard you creation really stands out. And there is no need to rush it, take your time and enjoy yourself.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Combined amount of content you produced puts a lot of devs out there to shame. Some even can't deliver same quantity in two - three years and some of them have significant Patreon fallowing (Amnesia by Super Alex or Apocalust by Psychodelusional as a prime exemples). With all support they have they release one update roughly once in four monts that worth twenty minutes of gameplay at best. I honostly think that this is just milking operation by them.
So even in this regard you creation really stands out. And there is no need to rush it, take your time and enjoy yourself.
Well, I'm also a player of bunch of games here! Like my top favorite one would be The Manor by Osseo bones and the dude also don't want to release a thing lol.

I don't know what they are about by doing this but milking people is just not the way I want to do it, you know? I want this to be a pleasant experience for me and for all the players. Of course having support is nice, but I don't want to be supported for nothing as well.

I want to be able to bring in a large amount of CGs and animations each time, but with a good quality cause I can produce like 2k cg and they all turn out to be garbage, but I honestly don't think that's the case with my game. I want to avoid at all costs the idea of needing to wait 2-3 years for a game to start to be sizable and enjoyable.

I honestly thank you all for being patient with this!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey guys I just wanted to share the CG set here.

Some images still missing cause I'm editing them, doing some post work! For me to render a single image there are times I need to split it in 3 even so I'm missing some of those yet. The real final number will be more than 1600 cg!

Take a look at the CGs for this version if you like!

Doing some edit here >>>> Someone showed me a program that reduce file size without losing quality! these files here are not reduced yet, so the size is almost 2GB with jpg and webm files only! I forgot who is the dude who showed me about this but tks very much! The final game size will be like 2.5 gb I think, for 0.1 and 0.2

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
great stuff, Luna's arc is shaping to be very promising, hopefully things that you showed are just the beginning if you know what I mean :devilish:.
Ava's bimbo look is perfect, lots of plastic and fakeness, now she looks like a proper surgeon's victim lol (and that is a compliment to her design :ROFLMAO:)
cant wait for release day

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
great stuff, Luna's arc is shaping to be very promising, hopefully things that you showed are just the beginning if you know what I mean :devilish:.
Ava's bimbo look is perfect, lots of plastic and fakeness, now she looks like a proper surgeon's victim lol (and that is a complement to her design :ROFLMAO:)
cant wait for release day
Yeah I have some images from Ava's bimbo that I'm yet to finish here, but this is a preview for now! Bimbo will be somewhat hard because I want them to be random, like, Ava will be so dumb and so horny that she'll no be able to focus so much, so I want her to surprise MC a lot when she feels like that.

Since I focused more in the main story than in other stuff this version, by 0.3 I'll do so many events with them all, hopefully I'll be able to fully implement almost all their body/mindsets - I probably can do it! I spent a ton of time doing the main story, the sex scenes and sex events are somewhat faster because I don't need to jump scenarios - for example Himeko's date took like 1 week to conclude. But when it comes to sex scenes in MC's place or whatever it's way easier because I don't need to worry about scenario lighting, if my computer can render it and so on.

When I say fully implemented is not that they will be final, but they will have a solid foundation that I can explore and build more stuff from there, add gigs, events and such.

You'll see how I did for the Strong Bodies, they all have a schedule like in their default mode, I want to do the same for every single body and mindset.

Luna is someone that I want to have no limitations! her key factor is trust, that she doesn't have that much for MC no more. Not on this version yet, but from time to time she'll have some psychotic breakdowns and one way of controlling her will be some very kinky stuff - she is supposed to be the most corrupted and prone to corruption of them all.

Glad you think I'm going the right way! I feel that I can do better, let's see how this goes.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hi! how soon is the update planned? really hope for the path of femdom!)))
I wont give you a precise date so I don't frustrate anyone, but I plan to release it this week. It's a very big update and I added a ton of sex sounds, which take a while to sync with the animations and all!

It's big in general and I have so many things to test and check, so it will take a few days.

The femdom path has like 100-120 cg so far, for 0.3 it will be fully implemented

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I must say - i like this game already and it have potential. Buuuuuuut there is a lack of one very important thing.... REDHEADS
cyberfuck1560.jpg cyberfuck1561.jpg cyberfuck1569.jpg

I agree ---- You'll not see sexual scenes with this one for 0.2 YET.

but for 0.3 you'll

Edit: Her nipples showing off this way is on purpose! MC will make a remark about them not knowing that this lady is absurdly imporant. Not gonna tell you who she is.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes