barkripper

Feb 16, 2021
I know it's been brought up before, but I've been reading through your intro fluff and It's quite distracting to have the CFDs calling themselves 'cyborgs' and then immediately assuring the player they're not human. Cyborg means a human-machine blend, so this comes across to me as "No master, I'm not brainwashed! I'm just your mind-fucked slave!". Which is, I suppose, a fine kink, but I don't see 'hypno' in the tags.

Then the PC follows that exchange up with "I know she'd never lie to me about being a human", and I just want to belt him upside the head.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
are you the developer of The Revolution? Renders look very similar, really enjoyed that game!
I did another game called Darkwoods society that I never managed to finished --- super vanilla. it was 2D though.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm glad you decided to not go vanilla with this game. The fetish stuff in here is really good.
This 2D game I produced in like 2020, I didn't got to decide the fetishes since I wasn't the one doing the art, was my first touch with renpy and game development, it ended super poorly. It had more devs working with me, but, since this one I can decide everything it will follow a very depraved road if chosen, each version a little more depraved - I don't know what would be the limit lol

This one aims to be very kinky, but also has vanilla for those who would like to have a more "common" relationship with the dolls, like gfs and such and I do think having options can be a nice change of pace. Like, in a day you can hold hands and also make them pee in each other so for me personally, this is very cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Papertrail013

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
why i can't use ava as toilet or do the feet licking it keep doing HC sex scene is it a bug or something?
btw there is some other stuff i found out is after the prologue if you use the flash arrow and go to MC enchantments and then go back and try to invite the doll it actually don't show anything other than the enchantments picture until you reach the sex scene i thought this is a bug so i load my previous save (when sandbox start) and everything went fine and after all the inviting and going with computer i tried the using the flash pink and going thro enchantments and memory chip thing but it seemd the bug only accured when i did it the first time (i'm not 100% how the bug works it need more testing but i thought dev might need to know about the existing of dat bug)
also no matter how many times i have sex with the doll or send her to work she only get xp for blow job and kissing none of the other xp goes up idk if this is some other bug or it was intended
i still haven't done the other doll or try to turn of the chip and see what's going to happen but this is a great game especially since it's not the vanilla type and it's more on the fetish side's
i will test more stuff and report back but would love if the dev answer my question's about the xp and the things i noticed going on

okay i tired the other doll (mimi) and in first glance it seems when ever i try to go for kiss (1/2) again it end up doing the cuddle scene

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
why i can't use ava as toilet or do the feet licking it keep doing HC sex scene is it a bug or something?
This should happen after her obedience event, you should be able to do all that.

btw there is some other stuff i found out is after the prologue if you use the flash arrow and go to MC enchantments and then go back and try to invite the doll it actually don't show anything other than the enchantments picture until you reach the sex scene i thought this is a bug so i load my previous save (when sandbox start) and everything went fine and after all the inviting and going with computer i tried the using the flash pink and going thro enchantments and memory chip thing but it seemd the bug only accured when i did it the first time (i'm not 100% how the bug works it need more testing but i thought dev might need to know about the existing of dat bug)
This is a bug that I didn't knew about, I'm not sure if I understand what happens here.

also no matter how many times i have sex with the doll or send her to work she only get xp for blow job and kissing none of the other xp goes up idk if this is some other bug or it was intended
This is another thing I forgot to add but I already solved everything related to xp things for 0.2. Many exp related things, as blowjob, kissing and all will be used in events, to win more money in gigs and some other stuff as using the dolls to convince human futa/girls to do something. This will take a long time to do it right, probably I'll not have time to add specific events based on these stats to 0.2. They will be used in gigs where they will be able to win more money based on their exp.

Reactions: x_man

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
This should happen after her obedience event, you should be able to do all that.
yes i did all her events but saddly i can't trigger the scene no matter what i'll do and it seems to be a bug
also in related to the scene i just bought mimi and can't do her kissing scene the second time (1/2) it just goes to laying on the coach scene
This is a bug that I didn't knew about, I'm not sure if I understand what happens here.
if it get the bug to trigger again will make a simple video show case

i will play more tmrw and test things out and try to give a full report later on with all the bugs i encounter hopefully you could fix the major ones such as scene's not triggering by the next patch (y)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Like, in a day you can hold hands and also make them pee in each other so for me personally, this is very cool.
Having that choice of path is great indeed, even better to be able to switch from one day to the next.

When you say 'pee in each other', do you mean 'in'? All watersport I've seen in games has been on body and faces. I'm not a huge watersport fan but it would be unique and interesting if we can pee in their pussy here.

Reactions: Papertrail013

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
yes i did all her events but saddly i can't trigger the scene no matter what i'll do and it seems to be a bug
also in related to the scene i just bought mimi and can't do her kissing scene the second time (1/2) it just goes to laying on the coach scene
Yeah this one is a bug as well.. 90% of the bugs I didn't saw was from simple jumps, like, I forgot to add a simple line of 'jump here' or jump there. The ones related to this are all solved now. Tks for reporting and playing!

When you say 'pee in each other', do you mean 'in'? All watersport I've seen in games has been on body and faces. I'm not a huge watersport fan but it would be unique and interesting if we can pee in their pussy here.
Yeah, if MC was such a good trooper when he was on the army I want to know if his aim is as good as he say it is when he is using his own 'gun' lol . "Ava open up your pussy let me use it" then the girl goes in a very shameful pose as MC aims at her open pussy and shoot his water gun.

This already happened on 0.2 but I'll produce some more regarding golden shower in the next few days.

Oct 9, 2020
I'm noticing that it's progressing quite well with the developments of the next chapter, I really hope it satisfies many people but seeing how it's progressing I'd say yes, indeed I'm more than certain, the beauty of how much passion you put into doing things is formidable and I hope which gets better and better as time goes by.

ps: I'm also subscribed to your patreon and it deserves my attention

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
next update when? old, lazy and the heat is doing evil things with me, so dont tell me to search, just tell me when, thanks.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm noticing that it's progressing quite well with the developments of the next chapter, I really hope it satisfies many people but seeing how it's progressing I'd say yes, indeed I'm more than certain, the beauty of how much passion you put into doing things is formidable and I hope which gets better and better as time goes by.

ps: I'm also subscribed to your patreon and it deserves my attention
Hey thanks for both patronage and kind words man! Honestly. I too hope that this satisfies what people are look for! I'm halfway done basically, now the numbers are nearing 600 CG and it's already with the 70 animations I aimed for so it's going well.

But I still have a ton to do lol

next update when? old, lazy and the heat is doing evil things with me, so dont tell me to search, just tell me when, thanks.
Next month, by the middle of it. I want to finish this by Second week of July. Final goal is having 1000+ cg(in progress), 70 animations(done), new songs(done), new characters(done) and a good amount of quests(in progress).

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Really loved the watersports ending with the dog, I hope the game will continue to have dirty and kinky scenes like that. Maybe some dirty rimming with the animals? :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes