Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Hrm. It looks like the loading system, even if you accept the choice, refuses to load some save files due to the threat of malicious code because the file is from somewhere else?

Did some backups, imported, and it's going "nupe!" and all that. Odd.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ApeStudios

JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
Well, at least it solved itself, but I see the error. I forgot to add a command to hide this if Ava is turned to body builder and then you choose "turn back to normal" and then "changed my mind" .-.
I didn't do that, but same result then. Maybe it's missing on multiple locations?

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I didn't do that, but same result then. Maybe it's missing on multiple locations?
I'll take a look once more. Hopefully it was a one time thing, but I'll make sure this doesn't happen anymore

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
You need Judy for that, send ava or mimi to work and she is supposed to show up the very next day. This was one of my main concerns because it seems that for some reason for some people she doesn't show up. I've played this game several times and for me she always does, so Idk what the error is

I..... seem to have fucked up! You'll probably need to start again D:
Something isn't working for me with Judy either. She just doesn't show up.
I've started a new game several times, I've even reloaded the game from another source but nothing happens after I get the first BD with AVA.

I could enable "judyishere" in Save, but does that solve the problem? Judygoals etc is then still switched off.

• Sad

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Something isn't working for me with Judy either. She just doesn't show up.
I've started a new game several times, I've even reloaded the game from another source but nothing happens after I get the first BD with AVA.

I could enable "judyishere" in Save, but does that solve the problem? Judygoals etc is then still switched off.
It is very weird!!! Because I've just tried this like 5 times just now and for me always works D: D: D: I'll see if I can produce a hotfix on this somehow, but I don't understand why this happens.

The very bad thing abou this is, Judy needs to be at least present so a part of story can move forward

Last edited:
Reactions: DementedMan

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
It is very weird!!! Because I've just tried this like 5 times just now and for me always works D: D: D: I'll see if I can produce a hotfix on this somehow, but I don't understand why this happens.

The very bad thing abou this is, Judy needs to be at least present so a part of story can move forward
I just tried it a few more times and first deleted the save folder in Renpy.
But unfortunately judy still doesn't show up. I also tried other decisions beforehand and sent Ava to the gig a little later.
No idea what's going on.

What exactly is supposed to happen? There's just a scene with Judy the next day after I have the first BD?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I just tried it a few more times and first deleted the save folder in Renpy.
But unfortunately judy still doesn't show up. I also tried other decisions beforehand and sent Ava to the gig a little later.
No idea what's going on.

What exactly is supposed to happen? There's just a scene with Judy the next day after I have the first BD?
Yeah! You sent Ava or Mimi to work in any gig and just pass the time or sleep and Judy automatically pops up! Just like that. Idk why this is not happening for some people.

It should go like > send someone to a gig > stay at home > record a bd and that's it! It will trigger a variable that would be checked the very next time you sleep

xenzam

Sep 25, 2017
Found a bug. After clicked on twins for dance. They don't stop dancing, even after is finished and press to call other girls they still dance and don't let others on screen and so on.

• Thinking Face

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Found a bug. After clicked on twins for dance. They don't stop dancing, even after is finished and press to call other girls they still dance and don't let others on screen and so on.
I'll wait until next week and I'll produce a hotfix for bugs like this, there are some weird bugs going on and Idk why since I never got them D:

Reactions: xenzam

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
First off, I feel that even though there are many, many awesome tags in this game, there is still one missing; loli. I'm thinking, tween or early teen.

Second, how do I view BD's?
I can't get Judy to activate either.

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
First off, I feel that even though there are many, many awesome tags in this game, there is still one missing; loli. I'm thinking, tween or early teen.
While it would be probably very easy to incorporate it into the game as you buy your characters, it's matter of whether the developer actually wants to include it in his game.
In Mimi pregnancy scene, you do get horny lines of the daughter growing up and being of age to start fucking but don't think that applies for a loli.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Have same problem with Judy, she doesn't show up how it should be. In my case this looks: send Ava to gig, stay at home, record BD and nothing. She appeared after i repeated previous steps four times, but it looked like i already met her and build hacker room. After that she is nowhere to be found and that's it.
Btw dominatrix mode for Ava is top notch stuff, only lacks animations, but i'm sure they will be in the future. (y)

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Have same problem with Judi, she doesn't show up how it should be. In my case this looks: send Ava to gig, stay at home, record BD and nothing. She appeared after i repeated previous steps four times, but it looked like i already met her and build hacker room. After that she is nowhere to be found and that's it.
Btw dominatrix mode for Ava is top notch stuff, only lacks animations, but i'm sure they will be in the future. (y)
I think it should look like this: you send Ava on her gig, recording bd - then you sleep - then you go to Judy to watch bd, she doesnt show up to you to watch it.

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Yeah still can't get Judy to appear. Even using the cheats console - I try to turn on "If Judy never showed up" and it tells me "Judy is already here. Or you need to build a hacker room", which isn't an option in my build menu yet.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Have same problem with Judy, she doesn't show up how it should be. In my case this looks: send Ava to gig, stay at home, record BD and nothing. She appeared after i repeated previous steps four times, but it looked like i already met her and build hacker room. After that she is nowhere to be found and that's it.
Yeah still can't get Judy to appear. Even using the cheats console - I try to turn on "If Judy never showed up" and it tells me "Judy is already here. Or you need to build a hacker room", which isn't an option in my build menu yet.

Can someone tell me if this is working? You have to download it, add it to your game folder, and replace the file. Now, instead of being an automatic event, you have to click on the door and trigger the event as soon as you send someone to do any work and record a BD.

I never made a hotfix so idk if this is how you are supposed to so idk if this will work or not

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020

Second, how do I view BD's?
I can't get Judy to activate either.
Despite this game having almost all tags available out there, I'll not add loli or shota. These two are straight-ruled out.

Reactions: acgamer69

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
As sidenote, I think incest tag has to now be added? Because technically the twins do have sex with each other.
Yeah technically... but idk, does this counts? I rather wait until MC Mom's shows up She was planned ever since the beginning but it will take a good portion of updates before that.
or.
Mc having a CFD daughter and adding the daughter to the whole thing which will also happen - but she'll not be loli or anything, I'll explain this shit in game at some point.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes