NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
The fact that you still can't increase breast size of any of the dolls is something I can't wrap my mind around. Customization my ass.
Do you imagine the amount of work and file size needed to add duplicate renders for all interactions with different breast sizes? Its not a 3D game where you need to change a few parts of NPC model and everything is rendered on player's PC. Here we have everything stored in separate pictures frame-by-frame that take alot of time to render and disk space to store.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Do you imagine the amount of work and file size needed to add duplicate renders for all interactions with different breast sizes? Its not a 3D game where you need to change a few parts of NPC model and everything is rendered on player's PC. Here we have everything stored in separate pictures frame-by-frame that take alot of time to render and disk space to store.
THAT IS THE POINT!

I think people expect a slider where you can set boobs to like 10% 20% 30% and so on.

I'll do plenty of mix between the body types, mind etc etc etc

But imagine mixing boobs at 10% and butt at 90% then plenty of scenes with boobs at 20% then butt at 90%

On renpy this is impossible. People also need to tone down their expectations a bit, this is not unreal or unity for doing something like that.

Reactions: Royko

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
THAT IS THE POINT!

I think people expect a slider where you can set boobs to like 10% 20% 30% and so on.

But imagine mixing boobs at 10% and butt at 90% then plenty of scenes with boobs at 20% then butt at 90%

On renpy this is impossible. People also need to tone down their expectations a bit, this is not unreal or unity for doing something like that.
all I hear is excuses

xenzam

Sep 25, 2017
Found another bug, this time when you fuck millie in her room in her futa form it doesnt stop after you press to cum, it continues in other scenes and animations.

When does the doc ask for femboys ?
Couse I couldn't see the question after I tried new run couse old bug.

I think is the best that I wait on 0.03 or 0.04.

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Found another bug, this time when you fuck millie in her room in her futa form it doesnt stop after you press to cum, it continues in other scenes and animations.

When does the doc ask for femboys ?
Couse I couldn't see the question after I tried new run couse old bug.

I think is the best that I wait on 0.03 or 0.04.
I'll take a look, this animation never hiding is very weird! if this happens I'd advise to try rollign back for now and letting it finish on it's own!

Femboy doll is not done yet but it seems to be a 'crowd favorite'. Let's see when I can produce it, I'll not promisse for 0.3, but probably 0.4

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
THAT IS THE POINT!

I mean, you have bimbo mode for one of the dolls and all that does is... changing her personality. Why also not her body? You aware what bimbo usually entails? Heavy fake tits, long blonde hair, abundance of makeup?

Don't have to be sliders but rather fully fleshed out variations of dolls, since you decided to have variations of them anyway.

Gonna indeed cut you some slack though as it's only second update of the game. Looking really nice so far and I hope to see more. Cheers, mate.

Reactions: Darthcrop

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I mean, you have bimbo mode for one of the dolls and all this does is... changing her personality. Why also not her body? You aware what bimbo usually entails? Heavy fake tits, long blonde hair, abundance of makeup?

Don't have to be sliders but rather fully fleshed out variations of dolls, since you decided to have variations of them anyway.
It it's a preview to be redone, I didn't liked that scene and I postponed to the v.03 the rest of it ! Wait for next versions.

You know it is an ongoing process right? You know that with every version there is a opportunity to getting better at this.

If it is not like you'd imagine or like, you can wait for future updates and check again, because this will be an endless polishing and trying out type of thing. Nothing will be perfect either way, but slightly better in passing updates.

Thank you! Hopefuly soon enough this game will have more appealing parts on this bod variation!

Last edited:

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Man that is a shit ton of tags for a new game, is that all already included or just planned? Also 5GB already? Damn.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
anyone know how to trigger bimbo Ava? the option doesn't exist in the implants section for me. Also Julie never came to visit me.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
anyone know how to trigger bimbo Ava? the option doesn't exist in the implants section for me. Also Julie never came to visit me.
Bimbo Ava is not ready. Did you added the bug fix???

If even with that she didn't show you, you'll probably need to start the game again, wait until Friday, Send Ava to work and record a BD. Without Judy the story will no go on.

A preview of Bimbo Ava for 0.3 this model will probably change since I'm not too happy with it:
cyberfuck30.jpg cyberfuck31a.jpg

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes