reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
This game is amazing, good job dev. Really loving both the renders and the direction the game is going in, keep up the great work, the game has insane potential.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This game is amazing, good job dev. Really loving both the renders and the direction the game is going in, keep up the great work, the game has insane potential.:)
Hey tks!! You all we'll see me here for a loooong time! Hopefuly I can bring an update faster this time over

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Thank you for bug fix, was finally able to play through story line and all i can say is the update was worth the wait. (y)
Btw do you have in plans to make a dominatrix doll by default for purchase and BDSM dungeon in future?

• Red Heart

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Thank you for bug fix, was finally able to play through story line and all i can say is the update was worth the wait. (y)
Btw do you have in plans to make a dominatrix doll by default for purchase and BDSM dungeon in future?
Glad you enjoyed it! I honestly put most of my hours in this project, it has some flaws but I'll be fixing them very soon.

I don't know about a native dominatrix doll, probably when I finish all the dolls in my list then we may have some more specific as:

MILF doll
Furry doll
Some mutant doll and so on

I'll try to bring some dungeons/slave pits/ cages or whatever on 0.3! I'll not do story on this version so I'll most likely have the time to add real variation now

Jul 17, 2020
HOT FIX MAKE SURE TO INSTALL THAT ON YOUR GAME BEFORE PLAYING:

HOW TO INSTALL: drop this file on game folder and replace! Then JUDY should appear and you can go with your story

Terribly sorry for this!!! Thank you all for the pantience!

Thanks everyone who helped me solving this bug! I'll let you a thank you note inside the game!
can this work on android version? or do i have to wait for next release?

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Have a strange one here. The 'mini menu' control thing on the right? it's "present" but not. I don't see it, but I can strangely access all the options for it, AND it seems to think I'm FAR further then I am now. If I hover the cursor on the right side, it shows the text for buttons that aren't visible.

• Sad

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Have a strange one here. The 'mini menu' control thing on the right? it's "present" but not. I don't see it, but I can strangely access all the options for it, AND it seems to think I'm FAR further then I am now. If I hover the cursor on the right side, it shows the text for buttons that aren't visible.
Hold up I'll find a solution

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I've sent you a file, if it works I'll update the bug fix!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Bug fix updated! Now every single ghost screen must be gone when loading the game or sleeping on MC's bed.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Very cool game so far, keep it up! Haven't done many goals so far, mostly sandbox. So much content as it already is! Would prefer more story sections but that's probably just me not completing goals yet.
  • Would prefer if a doll's name wouldn't actually change in the namebox when changing how you address her.
  • Fading to black during some orgasms is not great, having 1-2 renders there is better (+ some effects?).
  • I'm guessing some of the timed text on the left during animations is old? Having it as a regular text/script is better.
  • I get jumped into Judy's room and BDs stuff after doing the bar gig multiple times while I haven't constructed her room or anything. Not sure if intended.
Itch doesn't want me to give you money :(

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Very cool game so far, keep it up! Haven't done many goals so far, mostly sandbox. So much content as it already is! Would prefer more story sections but that's probably just me not completing goals yet.
  • Would prefer if a doll's name wouldn't actually change in the namebox when changing how you address her.
  • Fading to black during some orgasms is not great, having 1-2 renders there is better (+ some effects?).
  • I'm guessing some of the timed text on the left during animations is old? Having it as a regular text/script is better.
  • I get jumped into Judy's room and BDs stuff after doing the bar gig multiple times while I haven't constructed her room or anything. Not sure if intended.
Itch doesn't want me to give you money :(
Hey tks for playing it! I guess the game got kinda big, if you read everything, play everything it may take several hours to conclude...

I'll take in consideration what you said about the dolls name and fading black screen! The text that appeared on a weird box is something I used on 0.1, any remaining of those I'll redo for 0.3.

Now this Judy thing... totally a bug. It worries me that this happned, I'll take a look on that 100% sure I misplaced a jump. Hopefuly the experience wasn't ruined by that, I'll make sure to solve this one real soon.

Reactions: LightmanP

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
was the option for ava drinking pee in the kinkier stuff menu removed? it hasnt appeared yet
It seems I made that only possible at her obedience event, for some... odd reason. Or did I took it out on 0.2 by mistake. One of these two happened.

Not to worry though, on 0.3 I'll probably make more than 10 golden shower events with each doll available. Sorry about the inconvenience

xandrade

Jan 16, 2021
It seems I made that only possible at her obedience event, for some... odd reason. Or did I took it out on 0.2 by mistake. One of these two happened.

Not to worry though, on 0.3 I'll probably make more than 10 golden shower events with each doll available. Sorry about the inconvenience

you are the hero of watersports man

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Hrm. Unsure if bug, oddity or if it's just presentation style, but....

**Bug report**

Ava: Mental option for Relations w/ Girls is set to ON, but Ava speaks and responds as if the option is OFF. Including with Mimi.

For a specific example, i *just now* acquired Mimi, and Ava speaks as if the owner has *FORBIDDEN* such interactions.

Now, why I say "oddity" or 'presentation style" is that I personally (both in games and real-life work programs) have seen situations where "ON" means two different things:

1.) The option in question showing "ON" means 'this feature/toggle/option/selection is currently enabled".

2.) This option is currently DISABLED. If you change this option, it will turn it ON."

Personally, I find the second option to be EXTREMELY confusing, as I've grown up seeing that if "ON" is visible or highlighted or otherwise in a "hey, look at me!" mode, it means that it's currently active.

However, by that same token, I also grew up using the Imperial system of measurements, so I prefer inches to centimeters, feet to meters, and mlies to kilometers. Then again, I also have a brain spasm when I think of Australia having "surfing santa' contests in December, because it's FREAKING HOT there.

So yea, your mileage may vary

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
**Bug report**

Ava: Mental option for Relations w/ Girls is set to ON, but Ava speaks and responds as if the option is OFF. Including with Mimi.

For a specific example, i *just now* acquired Mimi, and Ava speaks as if the owner has *FORBIDDEN* such interactions.
This is a bug, I need to rework this whole menu because it is very confusing. I'll destroy this whole lab thing and build from 0 once more to be more clear with some new design.

Regarding Mimi I guess some scenes are really bugged with them being together. On 0.3 I'll make sure none of those even show to begging with placing a double code on that, this part for me is the most difficult one so far, if you saw things you choose not to see it was definitly a bug.

MC will also have a blocker to make sure none of these lesbian scenes shows up, something like "what I want to see" type of thing, so you'd have to select lesbian content on MC lab and then allow them to fool around.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes