ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Gah. This is getting a little silly. I can't seem to do backups and then restore them after the patches/hotfixes and such.

The system will give me a warning saying that the file is unusual, and then ask if I'm CERTAIN I wish to use it. Clicking YES results in....no change. It doesn't load the file, it gives a return to save menu.
I assure you there is no virus on my files!! You can virus scan then first if you like, but I guess this is your firewall.

Sorry for the possibly silly observation, again on this topic, but this thing kept bugging me so I went back to the game and there's the following:

"avalust>=10 or avacorruption>=10 and thisvariable3917==true"

That's the visibility condition for the bouncer scene with ava at the bar. And I checked the staus of "thisvariable3917" which is False. That means that the lust value alone is validating the condition (again, I know nothing about coding...). So I set it to 9 to test and Ava's "suppressors" kicked in and the scene didn't play out. Is it something as simple as that?
I think I solved that I meant, the hotfix might solve that!
"avalust>=10 AND avacorruption>=10 and thisvariable3917==true"

Is futa implemented yet?
I think there are at least 10 scenes with futa with pussy and some others with balls

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
I assure you there is no virus on my files!! You can virus scan then first if you like, but I guess this is your firewall.

I think I solved that I meant, the hotfix might solve that!
"avalust>=10 AND avacorruption>=10 and thisvariable3917==true"

I think there are at least 10 scenes with futa with pussy and some others with balls
Keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
ApeStudios

Sorry, I'm not being clear.

When I do a backup of the files and then try to implement them back the game itself gives me a warning about the file. When I ACCEPT the warning, the file still refuses to load.

The file is in the save order, say save slot 1-2.

I then attempt to load 1-2. The PROGRAM ITSELF says "hey, this is skeevy! Do you want to load it anyway?"

When I click YES, it simply returns to the save list, instead of loading the file as normal.

Let me repeat that: I'm not saying the game is skeevy, or that there's a potential virus. I'm saying that there appears to be a glitch in the coding after the file integrity check of the imported file and actively loading it.

Instead of accepting the user input and doing so, it fails.

• Thinking Face

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ApeStudios

When I do a backup of the files and then try to implement them back the game itself gives me a warning about the file. When I ACCEPT the warning, the file still refuses to load.

I then attempt to load 1-2. The PROGRAM ITSELF says "hey, this is skeevy! Do you want to load it anyway?"

When I click YES, it simply returns to the save list, instead of loading the file as normal.

Let me repeat that: I'm not saying the game is skeevy, or that there's a potential virus. I'm saying that there appears to be a glitch in the coding after the file integrity check of the imported file and actively loading it.

How weird! I guess it is a ren'py error. Maybe try starting again? Idk how to solve that D:

May 13, 2018
I'm having a similar issue. Whenever I try to do Ava's love or lust event. When I click to end the H-scene the dialog moves on but the looped vid continues. It ends once I'm back in the apartment but pops back up instead of any other H-scene. The dialog works like it's supposed to but it's like that one vid gets stuck and becomes the only one the game is able to load.
I have a similar bug - the sound keeps going from the lust event, even after it's done, and into the next h-scene, which (when I get there) no longer has a volume control.

• Sad

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I have a similar bug - the sound keeps going from the lust event, even after it's done, and into the next h-scene, which (when I get there) no longer has a volume control.
Which event is this? The first or the second?

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
Hey Dev,

Really love the game and the scenes are really well done.
Just a weird question but why do some of the girls have balls while others don't for futa mode?
Also you can't just tease a guy with the idea of a futa orgy, lol.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
ApeStudios

This is a security feature of the new RenPy version.
The dev can't do anything about it.

This has annoyed me several times with various games that use the new RenPy.
You can no longer use save games that were edited with the save editor, for example.
There are a few threads here in the F95 forum that deal with the topic.

• Red Heart

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
The fact that you still can't increase breast size of any of the dolls is something I can't wrap my mind around. Customization my ass.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Scat Scenes, or Toilet Pooping Scenes in game right now? Maybe miss this Scenes, but if nor hope to see more in Future.
Lets see about that!

Hey Dev,

Really love the game and the scenes are really well done.
Just a weird question but why do some of the girls have balls while others don't for futa mode?
Also you can't just tease a guy with the idea of a futa orgy, lol.
I think starting on 0.3 I"ll break down a futa section where you can choose with balls and without, having plenty scenes in each type

bruh the update is fucking fat and I fucking love it! :D
I love all the things that you added now just waiting for more! :love::giggle::coffee:
Hey tks!! Lets keep this hopefuly I can get close to this amount each update but I'll not take 5 months again

The fact that you still can't increase breast size of any of the dolls is something I can't wrap my mind around. Customization my ass.
Come on man is just the second update and on this one I focused on story.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I received an error in the scene when spectre visits me at night:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you try rolling back and applying the bug fix once again? It seems I forgot to add this option. Only triggers if you don't want to fuck with her

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Can you try rolling back and applying the bug fix once again? It seems I forgot to add this option. Only triggers if you don't want to fuck with her
Now the game doesn´t even start after putting the bugfix in. file "game\cyber.rpy", line 1: expected statement empire

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes