OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The bug that show the mimi scene(I haven't bought her yet) of building a streaming room for her after you go the lab along and fuck the Himeko not yet fixed?
Is it still related to the bug after you chose the kiss second scene?

Another serious bug is that when I sent Ava the third time to work at the bar alone, she met the bar boss and after the scene' Didn't fuck the club boss......' then it switch to the main meun. I cannot contiune the game after the scene. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
The bug that show the mimi scene(I haven't bought her yet) of building a streaming room for her after you go the lab along and fuck the Himeko not yet fixed?
Is it still related to the bug after you chose the kiss second scene?

Another serious bug is that when I sent Ava the third time to work at the bar alone, she met the bar boss and after the scene' Didn't fuck the club boss......' then it switch to the main meun. I cannot contiune the game after the scene. :FacePalm:
Download the bug fix once more, solved them this week, sorry about that.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Another question to the bar event. Why I can start the drug event from Himeko even I don't know the bar owner drugged Ava as I have kept Ava cautious to strangers.
The dialogue show the mc know she drugged but it never happened in my playthrough. Do I let Ava record BD when she works automatically trigger she was drugged?
Also, the bug that show the mimi scene(I haven't bought her yet) of building a streaming room for her after you go the lab along and fuck the Himeko not yet fixed.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Another question to the bar event. Why I can start the drug event from Himeko even I don't know the bar owner drugged Ava as I have kept Ava cautious to strangers.
The dialogue show the mc know she drugged but it never happened in my playthrough. Do I let Ava record BD when she works automatically trigger she was drugged?
Also, the bug that show the mimi scene(I haven't bought her yet) of building a streaming room for her after you go the lab along and fuck the Himeko not yet fixed.:ROFLMAO:
I'll take a look once more and come with a fix

titsonabull

Oct 30, 2022
At this point you should've been able to talk to Judy :unsure:

You have to build the 'hacker room' after you spoke to her. This happens after sending any girl to any gig that requires her to record a BD.

Did you select the option 'record a bd' when sending any of the dolls to a gig??

If you did all this and yet Judy event didn't triggered then I'll have to take a good look at this bit.

I already have the hacker room and completed everything with Judy, it says the part about the club for 0.3 in her task list.

I can't upgrade the streaming room, it still says soon. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Josh

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I already have the hacker room and completed everything with Judy, it says the part about the club for 0.3 in her task list.

I can't upgrade the streaming room, it still says soon. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Josh
Nothing. They will be upgraded soon to have more functions, furniture and generate income automatically.

If you are stuck check out goals screen! The very last scene in this version regarding main story is a foursome that you also may choose not to see.

Reactions: titsonabull

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Bug Fix Download link is Dead, I would suggest multiple sites.
The one on f95 page you just need to click on it, it will open a new tab with tons of text, you right click and save as file.

There is also one on my itch.io page and discord server.

I'll update the bug fix today with a couple more fixes and I'll add on gofile, mediafire and mega.

I'm curious I know the mc can pee on the girls
In the future will it be possible for them to pee on him?
I think for now only Judy does this but yes! Ava pee on Mc's dick as well in one scene when you ask her to go reverse cowgirl or something

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The one on f95 page you just need to download and save as file.

I'll update the bug fix today with a couple more fixes and I'll add on gofile, mediafire and mega.

I think for now only Judy does this but yes! Ava pee on Mc's dick as well in one scene when you ask her to go reverse cowgirl or something
Awesome
Thank you for letting me know

Reactions: ApeStudios

titsonabull

Oct 30, 2022
Nothing. They will be upgraded soon to have more functions, furniture and generate income automatically.

If you are stuck check out goals screen! The very last scene in this version regarding main story is a foursome that you also may choose not to see.
I've already completed the main goals. So there's nothing left to build then and I need to wait for v0.3?

The other goals stuff isn't very clear. If it doesn't say more in 0.3, is it not done yet?

For example, I have one goal "She says I have one of the keys, that I need some other to open whatever i have behind it..." Does that mean something else will still trigger in this version?

The Mayor slut! goals are also ambiguous. The last thing says "I hope this Sophia...like her aunt" - but that doesn't tell me if more content is available, or if I have to wait for 0.3.

Thanks,
Josh

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
The one on f95 page you just need to click on it, it will open a new tab with tons of text, you right click and save as file.

Ok will do, thanks!

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
It seems now I've made it right. Please check it out!
If you load during Himeko's 'fool around' option on Friday it might not work, but if you load before that or in any other event it should be working properly.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Does Mimi have corruption event? The stat showed corruption point to 20 but only saw love,lust and obedience event.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Does Mimi have corruption event? The stat showed corruption point to 20 but only saw love,lust and obedience event.
Take a look at her goals she needs some more things to her corruption event:

Streaming room built and 1 stream done at least
Saw her lust event

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Take a look at her goals she needs some more things to her corruption event:

Streaming room built and 1 stream done at least
Saw her lust event
I have fulfilled all the requirement but I cannot see her lust event. Here is my save. Please check. Thank you.

Also I can't find the either lust or obedience event of Mimi in the replay gallery after I proceed the two events. Only love event can be found in the replay gallery.

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I have fulfilled all the requirement but I cannot see her lust event. Here is my save. Please check. Thank you.

Also I can't find the either lust or obedience event of Mimi in the replay gallery after I proceed the two events. Only love event can be found in the replay gallery.
It seems I made a confussion with this. You also need to have the massage parlor and the hacker room for her corruption event even if they are not related. I'll make a fix for the gallery later, it seems I made these 2 events to show up on the gallery only by using cheats by mistake.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Does the bar drug event is necessary or important to proceed or I can ignore it?
Since I open the option for Ava to interact with Futa and female, then she was automatically drugged when I chose to record the BD for the bar job.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Does the bar drug event is necessary or important to proceed or I can ignore it?
Since I open the option for Ava to interact with Futa and female, then she was automatically drugged when I chose to record the BD for the bar job.
It's not important yet, it will be soon. It will have a progression, but when this happens I'll render options where nothing sexual happens.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes