OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the question. I want to ask if the Osiris memory event that show Omega Saint Catherine whether to rape Himiko ass or not is canon? Since in previous Himiko date event she said Omega had their way to her once since she could not fight back. Is the memory the time she mentioned? Just be curious since the other choice just sent Himiko away before the Saint had her chance. After MC beated the saint, he raped the saint as his revenge on how the saint abused Himiko. Things don't add up. Which one is canon or we can decide the past?

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the question. I want to ask if the Osiris memory event that show Omega Saint Catherine whether to rape Himiko ass or not is canon? Since in previous Himiko date event she said Omega had their way to her once since she could not fight back. Is the memory the time she mentioned? Just be curious since the other choice just sent Himiko away before the Saint had her chance. Which one is canon or we can decide the past?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your honest answer. I really enjoy the story and that scene doesn't disturb me at all if this is set for better story telling. I am curious if MC can impregnate the Saint and his Mom and fuck them when they are pregnant. Just the idea of that make me hot.:love:

One minor problem: The animation of the cowgirl sex with Himiko in her house is not shown correctly. It shows the missionary sex animation instead.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Thank you for your honest answer. I really enjoy the story and that scene doesn't disturb me at all if this is set for better story telling. I am curious if MC can impregnate the Saint and his Mom and fuck them when they are pregnant. Just the idea of that make me hot.:love:

One minor problem: The animation of the cowgirl sex with Himiko in her house is not shown correctly. It shows the missionary sex animation instead.
Oh I know that for several people will be a deal breaker. At first I didn't thought like that but now that you mention I see that this may be a problem. But then again, I don't like to censor myself. At the very least I'm doing all types of blockers and ways of avoiding content, if you saw any content you didn't wanted it was most certainly a bug. But this one decision was kinda harsh indeed.

I didn't introduced this Omega thing yet, this will be a slow process since I need to render so many things to not rush this. The game will change so much when they finally make their move. It will really change everything. They will be a pretty big deal and MC's past is the biggests of deals to this story. In this version I plan to hint on MC's Mom looks, people will probably know who is she right of the bat since she has a specific trait just like MC. Maybe on 0.4 she'll make a small appearance to and on 0.5 I'll probably bring her to be really present. But she'll be an enemy. The order where she'll appear is not final, I'm yet to decide on when to do it. But at some point in some close update.

After concluding her main story she'll have the possiblity of not being an enemy anymore it will depend on player's choice. MC always had a family but he doesn't recall it. There is another girl that is from MC's family and it's not Himeko as she jokes about on thier date.

After this event you'd be able to see a new item in "lore" tab inside MC's computer where he says some stuff about these nuns.

Tks for reporting the bugs and playing completely I'll take a look on that bug I probably misplaced the animation.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Oh I know that for several people will be a deal breaker. At first I didn't thought like that but now that you mention I see that this may be a problem. But then again, I don't like to censor myself. At the very least I'm doing all types of blockers and ways of avoiding content, if you saw any content you didn't wanted it was most certainly a bug. But this one decision was kinda harsh indeed.

I didn't introduced this Omega thing yet, this will be a slow process since I need to render so many things to not rush this. The game will change so much when they finally make their move. It will really change everything. They will be a pretty big deal and MC's past is the biggests of deals to this story. In this version I plan to hint on MC's Mom looks, people will probably know who is she right of the bat since she has a specific trait just like MC. Maybe on 0.4 she'll make a small appearance to and on 0.5 I'll probably bring her to be really present. But she'll be an enemy. The order where she'll appear is not final, I'm yet to decide on when to do it. But at some point in some close update.

After concluding her main story she'll have the possiblity of not being an enemy anymore it will depend on player's choice. MC always had a family but he doesn't recall it. There is another girl that is from MC's family and it's not Himeko as she jokes about on thier date.

After this event you'd be able to see a new item in "lore" tab inside MC's computer where he says some stuff about these nuns.

Tks for reporting the bugs and playing completely I'll take a look on that bug I probably misplaced the animation.
Can't wait for the future update. Hope you the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApeStudios

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Nice renders but I didn't understand jack of the plot. Also, i was kind of cheesed off by the fact that there's no continuity\ connection between the player's chosen settings for the dolls. Say I chose to have a pregnant futa first doll, but when I get a scene with the handler (or whoever that woman is), the doll is neither futa, nor pregnant. It's annoying. I know that it'd be a lot of extra effort to do, but if you've decided to add this feature, might as well go the whole way. It's a thing that annoys me about FutaDom World too. :cautious:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I dont think its anywhere near reasonable to make multiple variations of the same scene. making specific scenes for each particular type of content is the golden middle between completely linear game with minimal variations and "go the whole way" approach (which is essentially another extreme) where there is virtually zero meaningful progress being done because dev is rerendering each scene over and over again, not to say now he needs to keep track of all that stuff in his code, which further complicates coding/testing.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, Ape is lazy! Lazy dev, totally not adding tens of thousands of extra renders because he just too lazy to do it proper! :sneaky: He is surely sitting on top some render farm with 20 employees working full-time on rendering but too busy buying villas on the Bahamas to work on this title proper! Surely.

It's not like he has the same 24 hours days and need to sleep, eat, live some semblence of life or whatever that is.. and consider time as a VERY finite resource out of what he can only spend only some on this project which translates into a very limited amount of renders, no no no. He should be conjuring up tens of thousands of renders our of his shiny butthole all of a sudden! Dev supposed to be like that anyway! Renderfarting bummagicians!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Nice renders but I didn't understand jack of the plot. Also, i was kind of cheesed off by the fact that there's no continuity\ connection between the player's chosen settings for the dolls. Say I chose to have a pregnant futa first doll, but when I get a scene with the handler (or whoever that woman is), the doll is neither futa, nor pregnant. It's annoying. I know that it'd be a lot of extra effort to do, but if you've decided to add this feature, might as well go the whole way. It's a thing that annoys me about FutaDom World too. :cautious:
The plot is puzzling. The game follows a MC that decided to forget about his past so he also don't know much, it's marked by conspiracy and some people wanting to deceive him all of the time. What would be the point making a game where I explain everything from the start if I want people to find out later? I understand that some people dislike this type of game, but it's what I'll do, in each version I tell a little bit more of the story.

How you managed to get pregnancy scenes outside the previews I made? This is an honest question, if you did see that somehow it's an absurd bug. Because I'm sure that I pointed that for now it would be only previews since it will be a much more complex system.

But then again in some scenes dolls will not be in the mode you set for them - this will happen on story events and when MC is in trouble or the dolls are in trouble. The idea is to test a product - the CFD itself - that is not completed so flaws are expected and they going back to default mode as a safe mode only makes sense, at least for me. As in the scene you point, the main doll comes by saying she has some error going on, she frets and go back to her default mode. I mean, the very idea is to test something so this would happen.

Anyways, if you see something half made, it's because it is half made, this is an ongoing production not a completed one. The game has 5 months now since I released the 0.1. It will not be in the same level of some games with years of production or one with the same time but a whole crew doing it. I work on this alone (not using this as an excuse mind you) - even if now some people gives me some pointers on coding and their intakes in how to write better, if some scene I made is cool or not, in the end of the day I'm just a perverted solo DEV producing something, it WILL NEVER be the best game you ever play for sure. You'll find bugs, plot holes, weird images, weird animations and so on for a long time until I finish polishing it all.

If someone dislike the way the project is right now, all they can do is to be patient and wait for a next update.

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
The game was great, and I thought about making a translation for it.
The problem is that most of the scenes are in a single rpy file (which is rare), which makes my translation tool explode...
As for translating with renpy's own sdk, it's quite difficult, to be honest.
Well, just to express my feelings, thank you for making such a great game!

Last edited:

JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
The problem is that most of the scenes are in a single rpy file (which is rare), which makes my translation tool explode...
I hope I won't occur Ape's Wrath with bit of "Behind the scenes"... There's huge refactor going on (while he's rendering,writing new scenes at the same time, and generally takes practically no brake at all - which infuriates me to no ends). And code shall and will be split nicely...

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey tks for playing! This one version was bugged in lots of parts of it, but I do feel that the game is moving forward. Next one will be better, mainly because now I know how to make some part of the code properly. This one was an issue indeed, I've read somewhere that 1 file was best but maybe they didn't meant 1 file with more than 150k lines lol now they are all separated in smaller files, but some still have more than 30k lines since it's a ton of text

I hope I won't occur Ape's Wrath with bit of "Behind the scenes"... There's huge refactor going on (while he's rendering,writing new scenes at the same time, and generally takes practically no brake at all - which infuriates me to no ends). And code shall and will be split nicely...
I don't mind lol you are the dude helping out anyways, it's not a secret or something Now all I need to do is stop being stubborn and change those variables I didn't erased yet, like the ones in the gallery. But yeah it's a lot of work, I thnk when creators are more than one they have a much easier time, doing 4-5 people funcition is a challenge but well, we are getting somewhere with this.

Reactions: RayForward

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
bro thought you gone for good and this art gonna be abandon after a while but it's cool to see you back here updating the game will check it out later i'm sure you did an amazing job

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
bro thought you gone for good and this art gonna be abandon after a while but it's cool to see you back here updating the game will check it out later i'm sure you did an amazing job
oh no, you'll not see an abandonned tag on this one! I took more than I wanted to produce the 0.2 version. I got pretty tired on the middle since I have the bad habit of not stopping nor taking weekends. But it is on now, it had some mad bugs though. You'll need to use the bugfix to make it work properly.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Been really enjoying this game. Does anyone know how to start the braindance?
you need to meet judy first. for that you'll need to have the bug fix applied.

Have more than 2 dolls and the right amount of rp (I forgot how much, it's inside goals screen) - see an automatic event some days after that - build a room for judy - see braindance

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
at the start she calls herself a true cyborg but i think she means android. maybe i'm wrong and missed something.

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
you need to meet judy first. for that you'll need to have the bug fix applied.

Have more than 2 dolls and the right amount of rp (I forgot how much, it's inside goals screen) - see an automatic event some days after that - build a room for judy - see braindance
I have met Judy, I have dolls ( love the twin futa scene by the way) built the hacker room for Judy, and I believe I have the rp for the goal. I never applied the fix bc i got Judy to appear. Shouls I apply it?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I have met Judy, I have dolls ( love the twin futa scene by the way) built the hacker room for Judy, and I believe I have the rp for the goal. I never applied the fix bc i got Judy to appear. Shouls I apply it?
It would be better since some game breaking bugs may happen as screens not hiding and stuff like that. Or you could apply only if the bugs happens to you the main bug was one where Judy didn't appearead.

To see the bds you should simply talk to her and click the $ icon on her chat menu, but you also need to send the dolls to work and allow them to record a bd. If this is not working for you I'll take a look and see what is going on

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes