Dec 16, 2022
Oooh so it's the same of requesting a game! I thought it would be different Thank you friend you are a friend.
Nah, it's not the same, I don't think. Take a look at point 2:
2) I want to share an updated version of content already available on the site:

1. Report the thread with the content already available, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and include the links for it.
That's what I did in the past and mods took care of everything else, just report your OP as game update and provide the links.

Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Alright so I'm uploading the game and it's going very slowly.... In the meantime, can someone tell me how do I post an update?
Well the obvious answer would be edit the OP yourself, and that it occurs on the latest update page, report your updated OP.
Or be lazy and just report the OP with a link and the Changelog.

Btw how long will it take until you are finished with your upload?

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Well the obvious answer would be edit the OP yourself, and that it occurs on the latest update page, report your updated OP.
Or be lazy and just report the OP with a link and the Changelog.

Btw how long will it take until you are finished with your upload?
I'll update myself then! It's take all day to upload this shit my internet connection is terrible lately. Just some minutes more I believe

Reactions: Royko

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Here the links:

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS ON THE MAIN PAGE I'VE EDITED THE LINKS!

I'll update the page now...

MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Cheers.
0.1 was exceptional for a first release, now you can say you did your first update. Some projects I've seen don't even make it that far.
DUDE THIS IS AWESOME FOR ME lol. idk if the update is good, but I truly did one this time. I made a project back in 2020 and it always annoyed me that it never saw an update.

Now, start 0.3!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Here the links:

If it's of interest, GoFile downloads 10 times faster for me (not using an account for either).
And I'm not just using that number randomly to say it's faster. It actually goes 10x faster (>16Mb/s vs 1.5Mb/s)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
ApeStudios Most audio files are properly compressed mp3, but the ones in \game\audio\sexsounds\Othersexsounds are still raw wav files. Might want to convert those as well to save a couple hundred mb.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
ApeStudios Most audio files are properly compressed mp3, but the ones in \game\audio\sexsounds\Othersexsounds are still raw wav files. Might want to convert those as well to save a couple hundred mb.
I planly forgot to compress this '-' compressing wav somehow is a no go?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Ah just want to mention I'll also share some previews here from time to time! Someone suggested me doing this a while back. It will not be the same previews patrons get but I'll share a bit whenever I feel I produced something cool.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes